Improve 3d performance

Guest Cyclothunder

Guest Lord_Snake

I have much lower values than you guys...sad.gif

Can the theme and the launcher influentiate?? Are any "best" conditions to reallyse the test?

EDIT: Noticed that with smartass v2 I've got 300points more than before! But still, my graphics cores are very bad...

- 2D: 150;

- 3D: 615;

- Database IO: 170;

Edited by Lord_Snake

Guest targetbsp

Well, all the screenshots so far are from people using smartassv2 governor and an overclocked CPU - so you'll be lower if you're not overclocked or using a less performance oriented governor.

I tend to find airplane mode slightly better and more importantly, more consistent.

Any apps running in the background will slow you down. I freeze unwanted system apps in titanium, and disable user apps from auto starting using an app called autostarts. More details on that here: http://android.modaco.com/topic/335328-romgen2cyanogenmod-7-android-237/page__st__10500__p__1835871#entry1835871

It's also worth rebooting the phone before testing so that any users apps you have run are closed down. After doing this you'll need to wait a few minutes for it to finish loading any startup apps. You could argue that this last step makes the test unrealistic. But the point is to gauge the difference from one set of libs to another and to do that you need a consistent test environment. And you can't achieve that with a variance in the background apps you have running because different apps will put different resource demands on the phone.

Guest agpoli

I have much lower values than you guys...sad.gif

Can the theme and the launcher influentiate?? Are any "best" conditions to reallyse the test?

EDIT: Noticed that with smartass v2 I've got 300points more than before! But still, my graphics cores are very bad...

- 2D: 150;

- 3D: 615;

- Database IO: 170;

My 2D scores are low too even when using OC, don't know why.

Guest Lord_Snake

OLED SF with SS5:screenshot1331300208893.png

With the change of governor, I'm really happy with my blade. I was thinking of buying a new phone, but this one will last for ages. It's really snappy and has a very good battery life. Why would I spent money? Blade rulez!! xD

PS: Blade rullez but no thanks to ZTE but to this awesome community of developers that spend all they're free time to improve it!

Guest Maxsas360

I get an artifact on Antutu sometimes. The smoke on the knight scene is sometimes green lol. Or is it just my overclock? My ROM is SS RLS5

Guest youngsta2010

It does that on mine too, sometimes it will flash green really quick, other times it will stay green for a second or two. Same ROM.

Edited by youngsta2010

Guest targetbsp

I get an artifact on Antutu sometimes. The smoke on the knight scene is sometimes green lol. Or is it just my overclock? My ROM is SS RLS5

SS starts green for me too. CM7 starts red. :D It's not down to these libs - it's always done it.

Guest Helio Pinto

SS5, OC 710Mhz

1971.png

First in rank :)

firstu.png

But the best is that dude with 1931 and 600mhz 0_0

Edited by Helio Pinto

Guest Helio Pinto

Whats that link Helio and what is fake?

Fake was the file on the link place by that guy... stupid children..

But the one added by KonstaT works :)

Guest Lord_Snake

Fake was the file on the link place by that guy... stupid children..

But the one added by KonstaT works :)

That's what I would say. How could he get that value with no OC at all? blink.gif

Guest baptixed

Awesomeness, With this flashed i got from 480-490 to over 600 3d and also raised from about 200 to 300 2d graphics, still my ram suffers... highest i get is 90 :/ anyways thanks for this package!

Guest baptixed

Average score with 691mhz pc and gov : interactive, New personal record with 97 at ram, any ideas about increasing ram scores? :) cheers!

post-970617-0-84994500-1331945492_thumb.

Edited by baptixed

• 2 weeks later...
Guest targetbsp

wow yes good spot! we need to find out which ROM he/she is using

There was an Antutu bug fix shortly after that: "Fixed a bug which allow submit score benchmark by other device."

I obviously have no idea if that's applicable here but it's worth noting before chasing the potentially impossible!