[CM9][MOD] Give Your CM9 Status Bar Some Steriods

Guest rangeoshun

Guest razzmataz1478

No I flashed the zip but the settings apk isn't there but it is in system\app. But not visible in launcher like its not installed

Guest tilal6991
No I flashed the zip but the settings apk isn't there but it is in systemapp. But not visible in launcher like its not installed

The changelog says that it's no longer in the launcher.

No I flashed the zip but the settings apk isn't there but it is in system\app. But not visible in launcher like its not installed

The latest version does not leave an apk in app drawer.If you pull down notification bar,the settings shortcut now takes you to settings for this mod.

Guest razzmataz1478

OK just a note to people. I've found that after flashing reloaded settings, then installing another rom, and nandroiding cm9 back, I just get a bootloop. For some reason this and recovery just don't seem to mix. @plegdroid did you have reloaded installed when you installed soft keys?

Guest plegdroid

OK just a note to people. I've found that after flashing reloaded settings, then installing another rom, and nandroiding cm9 back, I just get a bootloop. For some reason this and recovery just don't seem to mix. @plegdroid did you have reloaded installed when you installed soft keys?

yes I did, that was the one extra I had on that I thought was causing the problem, nice to get confirmation, started making two nandroids, one with and one without it :D

edit: just confirmed what you stated, bootloop, so just did a clean install again:lol: and not going to use reloaded :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Frankish

I've said this before guys and today I'm saying it again. Bootloops happen when the apk isn't signed with the correct key.

To test use this mod. Nandroid. Restore. You get bootloop. Push unmodified file. Rom boots. Flash mod again and its fine.

If its signed I'm sure it will be fine to use.

Guest Frankish

Just did a backup-restore, and I cannot confirm the issue! It went OK for me. Sending the message right after boot :)

Did you backup...install/restore a different rom then restore the nandroid with this mod?

I don't think straight backup/restore would cause bootloop.

Guest rangeoshun

Did you backup...install/restore a different rom then restore the nandroid with this mod?

I don't think straight backup/restore would cause bootloop.

Shouldn't it? I'll try.

Guest rangeoshun

Try.

I tried. Restored an older CM7 backup I had. Booted it, then restored the CM9 I did previously, and it's fine by me.

Edited by rangeoshun

Guest razzmataz1478

I tried. Restored an older CM7 backup I had. Booted it, then restored the CM9 I did previously, and it's fine by me.

Try restoring after you've flashed a new rom I.e. not a back up but fresh install....

What happened to me.:

Nandroid with reloaded

Flash atomic

Play with atomic

nandroid atomic.

Restore cm9 with reloaded

Boot loop

Wipe data

Boot loop

Wipe system/boot

Restore again

Boot loop

Wipe system/boot

Clean flash

Advanced restore/ data

Reboot---in!!

Link2sd

Recovery/restore sd -ext

Back to normal!!

Guest rangeoshun

morning, out of interest, what version of cwm you got on? :)

The same version, I was hoping you use 5.xxx, and I can point out it's not that stable :D

Guest rangeoshun

Well, guys, I don't know what gone wrong on your devices, but I tried softkeys+reloaded+CWM5.x and managed to back up and restore just fine :( :)

Guest brookergray

It shouldn't bootlopp because of reloaded. It only adds two apks and the system can boot even of these are signed with different keys, compiled incorrectly, corrected or even of they don't exist.

You could try booting into recovery and removing them via adb shell.

Guest plegdroid

It shouldn't bootlopp because of reloaded. It only adds two apks and the system can boot even of these are signed with different keys, compiled incorrectly, corrected or even of they don't exist.

You could try booting into recovery and removing them via adb shell.

afternoon mate, yes it should have no impact on nandroid recoverys, but in my personal experience, it does, don't know why?? but it does. for me just easier not to use it :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest plegdroid

new and very much updated version now up on xda, comes with built in themeing and to enable extra softkeys, stuff nandroid, it's on ma phone, truly blown away with this app, superb!!!

post-910238-133357799697_thumb.png

post-910238-133357803111_thumb.png

post-910238-133357806225_thumb.png

post-910238-133357810446_thumb.png

new and very much updated version now up on xda, comes with built in themeing and to enable extra softkeys, stuff nandroid, it's on ma phone, truly blown away with this app, superb!!!

How you change soft keys ? I tried ticking.edit mode but nothing happens.

Guest plegdroid

How you change soft keys ? I tried ticking.edit mode but nothing happens.

evening mate, press on the icon and a drop down list appears, choose which one you want, but they can't appear twice, nice app. has colour hexing aswell, wonder if enables softkeys aswell.... :D

Edited by plegdroid

evening mate, press on the icon and a drop down list appears, choose which one you want, but they can't appear twice, nice app. has colour hexing aswell, wonder if enables softkeys aswell.... :D

Yeah got it working after a reboot.

Man it looks so cool,so many goodies,my skate looks like some futuristic device.lol

Guest plegdroid

Yeah got it working after a reboot.

Man it looks so cool,so many goodies,my skate looks like some futuristic device.lol

sad thing is I've been messing around in framework apk all week, and this does everything better. only thing left to to do is center the lockscreen clock ,not keen with it being on the right of the screen, needs to be in the middle.. :D

catch you on the morrow, up early :(