[CM9][MOD] Give Your CM9 Status Bar Some Steriods

Guest rangeoshun

Guest plegdroid

Haha what you do?

So does this enable soft keys or just change the png's

think it was my bad, tried to change screen while it was updating it self :D not tried without softkeys as yet, could have tried that this morning but was the last thing on my mind, is most excellent though :D

Guest plegdroid

think it was my bad, tried to change screen while it was updating it self :D not tried without softkeys as yet, could have tried that this morning but was the last thing on my mind, is most excellent though :D

no it dosnt enable softkeys :(

Guest plegdroid

Funny! It has all the images for the softkeys in it ?!

the png for the images are in systemui apk as Google placed them. framework apk has to be modded to enable(turn on) the softkeys that are already there when Tilal compiles the rom. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest razzmataz1478

Why is it funny? It has images for LTE too. This mod is universal, not just for you skate.

Yep images for wimax and everything

• 2 weeks later...
Guest plegdroid

Installed :)

Only battery icon is changeable?:)

that's as far as rob has got it at the moment, he's doing his exams at the moment and has wiped his pc of everything as he was finding it a distraction during his exams, next update due mid May when his exams have ended :)

Guest plegdroid

@Slesher, if you go on to xda thread, there's another version, some one has posted a version with stock ics radio and wifi icons, if that's what your after :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest utternoob

Cheers for the heads up. Going to flash now

Edit: All fine now few niggles when changing transparency and moving status bar, but no issues now :)

Edited by utternoob

• 2 months later...
Guest crnadakm

I'm in a mood for flashing and of course CM9 can't be avoided but too bad that this doesn't work any more. it was awesome when it did..

I'm going to see if this addon format can be continued, and possibly try porting reloaded in the future, but as of right now Reloaded is defunct. All my android time is currently being spent on my new rom (plug: check it out from my signature!), which might end up having all of Reloaded's features anyway. All my code is already on github, so it can be compiled for any device that supports CM9.

I'm currently buliding it for galaxy nexus GSM and galaxy S while adding features whenever I can, and there are some great devs that are going to be compiling it for Note, CDMA/LTE gnex, and a few other devices.

Thanks for all your support guys, working on Reloaded was a blast and seeing the awesome support I got is the only reason I'm still working on Android. smile.gif I'll be asking the mod to close this thread until further notice.

by rob43

Guest plegdroid
I keep getting the same message with v1.7. Tried lowering oc frequency but no success. Any thoughts?

it's a known issue after a cirtain build which escapes me it don't work anymore :)