[ROM] Performance Rom 4.3b *Play Store Fixed* Must Apply Patch After Setting Up Play

Guest Pinguy

Guest Mtman1

About the error in Google play, the signiture pinguy used isn't the Google one so it can't connect to framework res.apk . This is why the error happens. Apparently, you can buy apps off the computer and the work with no error in Google play.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arbiterandrea

Hello Pinguy compliments for the great rom, I really like the blue version link2sd ics, but finding a problem with the market will not let me install the app gameloft, in practice continues to see it as a liquid metal. One other thing you may post a photo backdrop for version ics? I accidentally changed my background and not call it anymore: (Grazie. Sorry for the english but I'm Italian xD

Guest Mtman1

Morning,

For the gameloft games, neither me or itpitt could find them (look a few posts back). As for the backdrop, all the wallpapers are in an app called mood ics lwp or something like that

Guest moojito

For anyone still affected by the mildly annoying no-wifi problem, I found that if you go to the wifi settings page, press the menu button and go to advanced, there's an option called "wifi sleep policy" which seems to have been set to switch the wifi off after 15 minutes. I put this to "never" and I've not had the problem since. Hope that eases some frustration for some other people too!

Guest rawflcopter

This ROM is killer! using the vanilla l2sd. Just a quick question about custom ROMS in general - is there a possibility for your personal stuff (passwords) to get stolen???

Guest Mtman1

There is the same possibility of the passwords getting stolen than stock roms.There are some Chinese roms that collect data, but all of the roms on this site are checked.

Guest cold123

Sorry if I quote my message but nobody answer and this "App loading at start - Insufficient space for a last five minutes" bug is almost annoying so I'm asking again if there's something I can do to fix this. Thank you in advance

Hi, I have a problem

Using Performance Rom (and without overclocking) during a phonecall when I click the power button at the top (to make the screen goes online) sometimes the phone goes on "reset" and restart. Does it ever happen to you?

Also when loading smartphone takes at least 2 minutes to reach the Pin screen, and after that acer tells me "insufficient space", but then after 3-4 minutes the system will return to have ​​about 65 megabytes. Does it happen to you? Is it due to "link2sd" which already links all the applications at the startup? Is there a way to force him to stay with linked applications without me having to wait so long on startup?

------------------------------------

IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE:

Con la rom "Performance" e senza overclock mi è già capitato tre volte che il cellulare si "resetta" non appena, nel mentre o nel durante di una chiamata, clicco sul bottone di accensione in alto per far ritornare acceso lo schermo. Capita anche a voi?

Inoltre nel suo accendersi ci mette almeno 2 minuti e dopo il Pin mi segnala "spazio insufficiente" ma poi dopo circa 3-4 minuti si sistema da solo ritornando ad uno spazio di circa 65 megabyte. Succede anche a voi? E' dovuto a link2sd che si ricollega di nuovo tutte le applicazioni? Non c'è modo di imporgli di stare con le applicazioni collegate senza dover aspettare tanto all'avvio?

Guest ncon1

Firstly great Rom, been using it for some time now.

Two things: (more general than Rom specific)

How do you know if Beats Audio is working properly?

I noticed on some vids that you can literally press a button and turn it on off, but I don't see any option anywhere. Have tried flashing the beats audio zip after fresh install and still don't see it. Should I?

Other thing is on email. I have gone back to stock client for work email as it syncs calendar events. Only thing it doesn't do is subfolder auto sync. Any suggestions? The work email is accessed through www.outlook.com if that helps to figure out the type....

Thanks for great Rom and any responses.

Guest gianni1879

Hi guys,

I've got a problem with play store, this mornig it is unlocked for gameloft games, now I notice play store is again locked, in fact if I search "gameloft" in this moment, the result doen't display some game as GT Free+ HD.

I don't know the reason of this bit problem. Can you help me.

Thanks in advance

Guest cold123

I need to know what is the name of the "Bookmarks widget" that I saw at the first start on the right of the "home screen". It's the widget that shows preferred sites "fun-shaped", it disappear from Home Screen and I want it back but I can't find it in "widgets" menu

IN ITALIANO: mi servirebbe sapere il nome del widget che faceva apparire i preferiti "a ventaglio" alla destra o alla sinistra della pagina principale, perchè è scomparso il widget e non riesco in nessun modo a rimetterlo, mi potete aiutare? non credo che questo topic non lo legge più nessuno solo perchè pinguy non sviluppa più la rom...

Edited by cold123

Guest cold123

Hi, is there something or someone in this topic/site? Is there live on Mars? Can I ask for a help or a "rom support" hoping in some kind of human contact? Heeeello?

Edited by cold123

Guest Mtman1

I don't really know what it is as I don't use this rom, but I think its called bookmarks and I think its in the shotcuts section, not the Widgets.

Guest cold123

The shortcuts section allows to put "a link" of a specific bookmark but it doesn't allow to put the kind of "fun-shape scroll-over" visualization there it was at first installation

Guest cold123

So it's clear Pinguy doesn't write anymore in that topic. Does anyone know the right e-mail to write to Pinguy about this buggy problem?

Guest Skynet94

OK now works... But with Link2Sd version i can't download any applications that teoricaly isn't compatible with our devices.. Market see it as Vodafone HTC Desire S and not HTC Desire S.. anyone know wky?

Guest ltpitt
I live in Italy and my operator is vodafone xD But with the other rom i haven't this problem

Build.prop and vendor.apk have been tweaked to download all the apps in this rom.

This feature never worked for me (I've tried all 4 performance from versions).

Guest cold123

I write a PM to Pinguy and it's not answering, so it seem clear that I'll never see that "site preferred" widget in my phone untill i re-install everything. It sucks man.

Guest bollix

I have problem with fixed Play Store, i did all like in "readme", i saw six guns etc. but after applying the Fix notification patch, Play Store isnt fixed anymore.

edit: And i have problem with Wi-Fi too, when i turned my wifi on and i was trying to downloand something very big, wifi immediately changed its status to off/on off/on off/on off/on

Edited by bollix

Guest sebone_lqmt

i have the same problem...playstore not fixed anymore!! O_o

(no problem with wifi...)

Edited by sebone_lqmt

• 3 weeks later...