[ICS] [MIUI] MIUIFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 30/03]

Guest tilal6991

D/L not working :blink:

left on last night and again this morning .

Thanks for your efforts though in advance

now trying from phone instead of pc

:rolleyes:

Nope Both seem to stop at 10 % ish will have to wait till tonight after work :rolleyes:

Edited by ebus

Guest Gerycard

It doesn't work for me. It boots and when I'm tryin to unlcok it restarts. What is the problem. I'am at Stock TPT

I have this prob too. :(

Tilal

If I press the restart button in the power menu (which is probably the airplane mod button), I can unlock the phone, and can use it (but in airpl. mod only).

Maybe it helps :)

Edited by Gerycard

Guest huxxxley

Seems to all be fine besides the bits which are having naming issues, seems nice and smooth aswel which i dont seem to get on other roms besides ice armour

Guest pandalorian

It doesn't work for me. It boots and when I'm tryin to unlcok it restarts. What is the problem. I'am at Stock TPT

same story with me

cant even get into the home screen,so cant download logcat :<

k,with airplane mode i managed to get into the launcher.

here's the logcat : (downloaded logcat,generated the error then save,no idea how to do it in an other way)

My link

Edited by pandalorian

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Had a quick go with this ROM.

It seems that the theme couldn't be fully changed. invoke-as is a critical file for MIUI theme and I noticed that it hasn't been set to proper permission.

It should be:

set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/xbin/invoke-as");

Guest jakobitm

Buautiful ROM. Still a bit tempremental but noe my fovourite. I found a bug: Logon screen Time is not being updated automatically. It's stuck on locking time.

Guest dutchwolff

My first post I think after loooooong time using the forum, sorry :(

For those who have problems with rebooting after you try to unlock the phone:

I read posts here on the Blade version of this ROM and it seems the SIM-lock is causing the problem. If you disable the SIMlock (flashing to a working ROM and do that, or even better, faster and without the need to remove this ROM, try removing the SIMlock in another phone) then it unlocks the lock screen and no reboots!

After at least 5 installs I was going nuts and started reading the Blade posts, after that and removing the SIMlock I have no problems :D

No Frills was not working for me (screen frooze) so I use CPU Tuner at the moment.

Looks great!

Big thanks to Tilal!!! (At the moment I can only send you a virtual beer, being unemployed s*cks! But when possible Ill gladly donate!)

Guest davidloweruk

still needs much work i have 2 skate phones one installed but many things playing up and other skate gets stuck at boot both setup the same and checked ... rom way still to many bugs fc ect so not for every day use till more stable

Guest davidloweruk

still needs much work i have 2 skate phones one installed but many things playing up and other skate gets stuck at boot both setup the same and checked ... rom way still to many bugs fc ect so not for every day use till more stable

Guest Anthony1989

Haven't had 1 fc or reboot on 31st build so this is stable!

Guest Der_Floo

hey i have a big problem...i try to say it .. it is VERY IMPORTANT

every time, when i try to type something, example sms, or wifi code or something to write....i touch the line - the keyboard appear for 1 second- then it disappear and the phone display me an orange window on the top .."a new notification received...".....i cant type in something :(

please help me because i like these rom :) i hope anybody understand my english and can help :)

Guest rosprite

my zte skate became very slow with this rom,sometimes is blocked for a while when i am trying to unlock the phone,the camera is not working,gives me error,not only video recording,some aplications are in chinese,and i have to push hard the screen when i am using it.I used a lot of ROMs and the best for stability is Skatie by CECO.best regards

Guest nathanmarck

I've been having some issues with updating it. It seems to boot loop. Will try and update it ASAP.

I tried using patchrom to patch the newest ColdFusionX and it couldn't find some files in out/miui-framework-res or something to that effect, how do I fix this so I can help debug the bootloop?

Error here: http://pastebin.com/2DnqndDc

Edited by nathanmarck

Guest bAzYx

Just installed this ROM yesterday. The camera worked when launching it from the lock screen before doing my many parameter changes! It was showing a preview on screen and seemed to be fully operational. However, I did not take a picture at the time (nor with nor of my device). I was quite thrilled by this at the time and thought the many comments about the camera not working were not true.

Sadly, but as expected, it does not work any more... It shows "cannot connect to the camera".

Still, the fact that it worked at least once is kind of promising... :-)

Guest bAzYx

I confirm that the camera is fully working ! I have a nandroid backup of my installation of this rom with camera preview working. If anybody wants to investigate into this, please let me know.

Just installed this ROM yesterday. The camera worked when launching it from the lock screen before doing my many parameter changes! It was showing a preview on screen and seemed to be fully operational. However, I did not take a picture at the time (nor with nor of my device). I was quite thrilled by this at the time and thought the many comments about the camera not working were not true.

Sadly, but as expected, it does not work any more... It shows "cannot connect to the camera".

Still, the fact that it worked at least once is kind of promising... :-)