[ICS] [MIUI] MIUIFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 30/03]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jakobitm

I have upgraded from previous version. Rom doesn't boot, stuck on google screen (before miui one). I did wipe data, format, everything. Strange, never had problem with this rom.

Guest mhstrijbos

Really love it's looks. Very smooth. Miss the overclocking and tweakability of cyanogenmod however. Are there others who have theme issues?

Don't get me wrong tilal, your work is greatly appreciated!

Guest tilal6991

Really love it's looks. Very smooth. Miss the overclocking and tweakability of cyanogenmod however. Are there others who have theme issues?

Don't get me wrong tilal, your work is greatly appreciated!

If themeing doesn't work, reboot and it will start working.

Guest bAzYx

I love it. Thanks Tilal.

I have a small problem however. After installing this ROM, I cannot get root access so link2sd will not install.

I tried turning "ROOT Permission" on or off in the Tools/Permissions app to no avail.

I'll try re-flashing for the sake of it but I doubt I did anything wrong.

Guest zukriaksah

once again... help me... i cannot pass through zte logo, never happen with skate rom b4,even yr cm9 booted up nicely

Guest zukriaksah

Shame to say... I was a ROM Porter for my old device (huawei 9000), many roms, I even ported 1St miui v4 to the device using half of yr miui skater ROM, buy till now I don't know how to do logcat, & not even know how to use github :-)