[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest danny0208

Sorry for the delay! BUG'S R14

The camera worked for me only there was options missing in setting the cuality!

Also wifi issue, just disappears! Also the theme bug like others!!!

Angry Birds flickering with min. cpu 122 and max 883! I tryed more settings also but same problem! (ONDEMAND)!

I had no problem with SMS, SOUND...

Hope this helps!

PD: If someone has Battery issues, just calibrate via CWM or Battery calibration from market!

I think everyone know how to do this :)

Edited by danny0208

Guest tillaz

R15 NOW AVAILABLE... NEW SERVER FASTER THAN BEFORE

SAME AS ALWAYS SCREENSHOT THE BUGS USING THE POWER MENU....

TELL ME IF WIFI HAS IMPROVED

READ THE UPDATE LOG ON FIRST PAGE TO SEE WHAT IS FIXED IN THIS UPDATE

Guest zen_2610

Bug on R15, i dont know if this is a bug or not, but when you have too much notification on the bar, it, overlap the clock make it look like a mess.. :D, don't know if it's a bug or not, im just saying, please confirm if anyone have the same problem :D

Guest danny0208

BUG: Wifi still stops working(after 2-3 restarts OK)!!! theme OK, Speed awesome!, I suggest this launcher FTL Launcher Lite, Angry Birds faster then ever, Camera OK, Video OK, Media player OK on half volume it's really loud! :)

For now it's all

Thanks!!!

Guest danny0208

Bug on R15, i dont know if this is a bug or not, but when you have too much notification on the bar, it, overlap the clock make it look like a mess.. :D, don't know if it's a bug or not, im just saying, please confirm if anyone have the same problem :D

Not for me! :)

Guest zen_2610

@ Tillaz, i like the grid on everything so it looked better and also more....tidy.. ya know.. :D.. with everything is transparency, it's a bit doggy on the sms, every sms doesn't have a grid between them.. :D

Guest razzmataz1478

That's unavoidable

Guest dgstern

I did a quick test of R15. It looks great and I did not find any immediate issues except one show-stopper which I am sure is just temporary. Some of the buttons in GMail and other apps are now unreadable, as in the posted screen image. While you can make out the text in the png, on the phone screen itself it is almost invisible. Is there anything I can do to improve this, or will it be fixed in an update?

post-894126-0-05031500-1335093739_thumb.

Now that I left my OMC in tech support to get the screen fixed, we have great develops and new roms!!! :(

Shame on me!!!

I can only try this in about a month... The told me 20 to 30 working days.... :(

Great work Tillaz, and when I get mine back, I'll give them a try!!!

Guest TouchyAndalou

One bug I'm experiencing is where the music starts up automatically from inside the camcorder app. I think this is a known issue in LogicMod as well.

Overall, this looks like a very promising release. The main problem seems to be that some of the buttons and check boxes are unreadable, but these have been reported already.

One question though: If I remove certain apps which I don't need like the font engine and battery bar settings before flashing, will the corresponding option be removed from the settings menu? Or will it remain there and just result in force closes if it is selected?

Guest cyberbit

why my omc only sync gmail after turn on the screen? Anyone can help.

If the mobile stay in standby with screen off i cannot get email.

Thankx

Are you using only wifi to get connected?

If yes, be sure to verify the wifi advanced settings in settings.

There is an option that turn wifi off on screen off...

That should be your problem.

why my omc only sync gmail after turn on the screen? Anyone can help.

If the mobile stay in standby with screen off i cannot get email.

Thankx

Guest pbz1983

I did a quick test of R15. It looks great and I did not find any immediate issues except one show-stopper which I am sure is just temporary. Some of the buttons in GMail and other apps are now unreadable, as in the posted screen image. While you can make out the text in the png, on the phone screen itself it is almost invisible. Is there anything I can do to improve this, or will it be fixed in an update?

another example in tapatalk (version R15) - the login/register/browser buttons are unreadable.

I'm sure they will be resolved in the next version.

Edited by pbz1983

Guest tillaz

BUG: Wifi still stops working(after 2-3 restarts OK)!!! theme OK, Speed awesome!, I suggest this launcher FTL Launcher Lite, Angry Birds faster then ever, Camera OK, Video OK, Media player OK on half volume it's really loud!

For now it's all

Thanks!!!

im totally lost about the wifi issue, R15 uses everything from R13 apart from the framework... from the latest version of 2.3.5

so this is ether caused by the Dolby addition or a bug in the framework

@ Tillaz, i like the grid on everything so it looked better and also more....tidy.. ya know.. .. with everything is transparency, it's a bit doggy on the sms, every sms doesn't have a grid between them..

this can be changed with an add-on

i am aware of this an will be fixed in next release

One bug I'm experiencing is where the music starts up automatically from inside the camcorder app. I think this is a known issue in LogicMod as well.

yep this a known bug, i will be looking into this last though,

Guest tillaz

OK, NOW I KNOW THE WIFI ISSUE IS UNRELATED TO THE KERNEL NEXT VERSION WILL REVERT TO C3CO'S S2 SINCE IT HAS BETTER BATTERY

ORIGINAL KERNEL WILL BE AN ADD-ON SHOULD YOU WISH TO REVERT.

NEXT VERSION WILL USE STANDARD CLOCK POSITION (RIGHT CORNER) THIS WILL FIX OVERLAPPING ICONS...

CENTRE CLOCK WILL BE AN ADD-ON

ALL THEME BUGS WILL BE FIXED

smile.gif

Guest danny0208

OK, NOW I KNOW THE WIFI ISSUE IS UNRELATED TO THE KERNEL NEXT VERSION WILL REVERT TO C3CO'S S2 SINCE IT HAS BETTER BATTERY

ORIGINAL KERNEL WILL BE AN ADD-ON SHOULD YOU WISH TO REVERT.

NEXT VERSION WILL USE STANDARD CLOCK POSITION (RIGHT CORNER) THIS WILL FIX OVERLAPPING ICONS...

CENTRE CLOCK WILL BE AN ADD-ON

ALL THEME BUGS WILL BE FIXED

smile.gif

God bless you my frend!!! You are really doing us a wonderfull job there, when you gonna Stop rolleyes.gif?

The wifi issue is not a big problem like i told you, after a few reboot it's OK!

Thanks again!

Edited by danny0208

Guest romtastic

strange... it uses the same camera.apk & build.prop from R13.

maybe we can use media_profiles.xml to increase video & audio bit rate

Can confirm in R14, low bitrate video for some reason?, Im using Lgcamera and i set it to 20mb and its still hideous, R8 was awesome if that helps, Tillaz, not sure whats caused it to hiccup. Going to upgrade to R15 in a minute. Looks amasing by the way, thank you.

Guest tillaz

Can confirm in R14, low bitrate video for some reason?, Im using Lgcamera and i set it to 20mb and its still hideous, R8 was awesome if that helps, Tillaz, not sure whats caused it to hiccup. Going to upgrade to R15 in a minute. Looks amasing by the way, thank you.

i will make a media_profiles.xml and see if that helps

Guest zen_2610

i will make a media_profiles.xml and see if that helps

Tillaz forgive me to ask a silly question but what is kernel and does it affect anything to the device.. ?.. how do i change the kernel also to get better battery life ?

Guest unomesmo

About WIFI issue: It seems to work better than before. It disconnected 2 or 3 times but then is stable. The problem is that it waits several minutes to reconnect by itself..

Graphics: Close to being completely fixed. Following screenshots show some issues even.

Backgrounds in buttons text too dark, (in mobile seems the same background/text)

post-952527-0-36509600-1335127452_thumb. post-952527-0-71037900-1335127465_thumb.

Backgrounds and texts white

post-952527-0-75994500-1335127431_thumb.

Now a little vertical line in this text boxs:

post-952527-0-69030800-1335127473_thumb.post-952527-0-41680800-1335127657_thumb.

Thanks a lot.