[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

The problem is that it waits several minutes to reconnect by itself..

i think i can fix / speed this up...

let me know if its faster in next release wink.gif

Guest romtastic

Next release...? any idea? Hahahah I waited up for hours the other night for R14 lol then it wouldnt upload hahaha, was worth waiting for though.

Guest cyberbit

The problem with wifi is not only on his rom, the other do me the same, when i m going to sleep the mobile turn the screen off witch is normal biy if someone send me a mail during night, i only receive the mail in the morning when i click the power bottom.

Guest Wacky.ddw

Cracking ROM, but the only one, as in Atomic that don't USB debug for me so no go for me, strange setting is on ???

Try connecting it to your pc right click "eject" the next time it will install the drivers and usb debugging will show up. At least for me it did :)

Guest tillaz

The problem with wifi is not only on his rom, the other do me the same, when i m going to sleep the mobile turn the screen off witch is normal biy if someone send me a mail during night, i only receive the mail in the morning when i click the power bottom.

that's because of >>> pm.sleep_mode=0

if you want things to run while in sleep mode you should change this to >> pm.sleep_mode=1

this can be found in the build.prop, be warned though it could result in battery drain sad.gif

Guest zen_2610

that's because of >>> pm.sleep_mode=0

if you want things to run while in sleep mode you should change this to >> pm.sleep_mode=1

this can be found in the build.prop, be warned though it could result in battery drain sad.gif

@tillaz WEIRD BUG

I wanted to comeback to logicmod so i go to recovery and restore my logicmod, but it came to check md5 sums and just say md5 mismatch, can't restore any of my backup before, i use clockwork mod :-SS.. can any one explain for me please, thank u !!

Guest tillaz

@tillaz WEIRD BUG

I wanted to comeback to logicmod so i go to recovery and restore my logicmod, but it came to check md5 sums and just say md5 mismatch, can't restore any of my backup before, i use clockwork mod :-SS.. can any one explain for me please, thank u !!

try updating to the orange version, the blue on is old and buggy

Guest jtharmor

No major issues with R15 so far.

1)Browser loads pages as if its a lumix phone, which is causing pages to display(Facebook) not the way it did in stock browser.

2) Black icons on buttons in browser at few places.

3) Is the back button kill app functionality still available ?

Guest tillaz

No major issues with R15 so far.

1)Browser loads pages as if its a lumix phone, which is causing pages to display(Facebook) not the way it did in stock browser.

2) Black icons on buttons in browser at few places.

3) Is the back button kill app functionality still available ?

1. strange, its the same browser from R13, need more info on the problem if you can... screenshots help most

2. fixed

3. yes wink.gif

Guest tillaz

• WIFI IMPROVEMENTS
  • BUTTON VISIBILITY
  • BUTTON TEXT VISIBILITY
  • ORIGINAL CLOCK POSITION (TESTING ONLY, WILL BE AN ADD-ON)
  • FIXED DESK CLOCK

TAKE NOTE, ORIGINAL CLOCK POSITION WILL NOT BE USED IN FINAL RELEASE...

OVERLAPPING ICONS IS ONLY A PROBLEM IF YOU LET IT HAPPEN

laugh.gif

ORIGINAL CLOCK POSITION WILL BE AN ADD-ON

Guest zen_2610

ARHHH, DOUBLE POST AGAIN... MODACO TEXT EDITOR IS THE WORST

laugh.gif

hey Tillaz, sr if this come too late :D, i use stock clock alarm, and when i got the alarm, the time doesn't show on there, u have to go in it to see the time, or else it wont show, guess this is a text bug.. :-?..?

Guest tillaz

hey Tillaz, sr if this come too late :D, i use stock clock alarm, and when i got the alarm, the time doesn't show on there, u have to go in it to see the time, or else it wont show, guess this is a text bug.. :-?..?

post a screenshot, use the option in power off menu

Guest jtharmor

1. strange, its the same browser from R13, need more info on the problem if you can... screenshots help most

2. fixed

3. yes wink.gif

I think it has something to do with my IP........It says install Facebook on you LUMIX Phone P-02D and browse faster....

Cant post screenshots now

Guest Obsydian

Try connecting it to your pc right click "eject" the next time it will install the drivers and usb debugging will show up. At least for me it did :)

Odd same laptop, etc.. connected at work this morning and no problems, very strange, I only ever have this issue with Atomic, not even Logicmod, anyway its working and loving this ROM.

Guest jtharmor

USB tethering says driver not installed......was working fine with my new lappie not on the old one.......windows 7 installs device drivers but fails on last driver related to networking....

Nothing to do with this ROM as WIFI tethering works fine....

Can anyone help me out

Guest tillaz

USB tethering says driver not installed......was working fine with my new lappie not on the old one.......windows 7 installs device drivers but fails on last driver related to networking....

Nothing to do with this ROM as WIFI tethering works fine....

Can anyone help me out

try booting in clockworkmod, then connect usb & phone to laptop... this i how i installed all drivers fully on win 7