[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

iv completely fixed the button problem now... iv added a new button to framework that's only used for the popup boxes... everything else will use stock buttons as normal

so this next release is going to be bug free on the theme side of things :)

i need to add a vertical divider for the buttons... but all the code i have tried has failed... :(

Guest tillaz

should i flash this after installing the rom and patch the RTL support or what ? smile.png

yes, flash rom, reboot then flash RTL.zip

@ everyone. iv now fixed the problem with the divider, so all theme bugs are now fixed ;)

also there are 6 different colours to chose from >> orange, pink, purple, red, yellow, green

Guest amren

Hi,

I also have same question as above...From page 1 I downloaded Beta 1..than I try to click on;

.."R13 & ALL ADD-ON'S CAN BE FOUND HERE"...but did not succed to get something from there...

So, is there any update aviable??

Guest zen_2610

I show some bags, soz for english

Last show why he not give me numeric keybourd

woa.. why would you want to use it horizontally, i just disable the auto rotate, annoying ..

Guest cyberbit

Hi Tillaz,

Any chance to get the MAIL software back, that only because its the only program to work with exchange.

Is it normal that the THX games like zen pinball dont work?

Thank in advance

Nuno Silva

Guest razhas

I was on R9 and then installed Beta-1, Beta-1 has slowed down my phone considerably, the applications take forever to load, its lagging a lot. I am not sure whats the reason for it, I am using Atomic Mod since v2, but never experienced this.

Guest tillaz

I was on R9 and then installed Beta-1, Beta-1 has slowed down my phone considerably, the applications take forever to load, its lagging a lot. I am not sure whats the reason for it, I am using Atomic Mod since v2, but never experienced this.

yes, it was an issue in the last couple of releases but in BETA-2 its all fixed :)

i will be uploading it in 30 mins or so. i have left a couple of the new features out for this release (Toggle2G, WIFI AP toggle, 2g 3g Toggle)

they have some small bugs

Guest zen_2610

yes, it was an issue in the last couple of releases but in BETA-2 its all fixed :)

i will be uploading it in 30 mins or so. i have left a couple of the new features out for this release (Toggle2G, WIFI AP toggle, 2g 3g Toggle)

they have some small bugs

Know i'm staying up tonight.. it's Sunday tomorrow anyway.. :D:D, ur the man Tillaz

Guest tillaz

BETA-2 AVAILABLE

RECENT CHANGES

• FIXED LAG & SLOW DOWNS
  • IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE
  • IMPROVED SPEED & RESPONSES
  • UPDATED MIUI FILE MANAGER
  • CHANGED DATA COUNTER
  • IMPROVED LAYOUT OF ROM SETTINGS

Guest tillaz

@Tillaz... this host is crap.. sad.png.. why dont u use mediafire ?

because midiafire and fileswap wont let me upload anymore for some reason...

anyway this works fine for me.. 250kb's

what problems are you having ?

Guest zen_2610

because midiafire and fileswap wont let me upload anymore for some reason...

anyway this works fine for me.. 250kb's

what problems are you having ?

i can still download file but it's just 90kbs for me.. , but that's fine. :D, testing the rom in a minute :D

Guest Ipecac9

I'm new to this ROM, but so far I like it. Battery duration is fantastic. I get reboots when I try to restore my apps with the internal backup app though!

Guest VirusPlus

hmm the upper info bar is missing in BETA2? There is no battery, signal or anything...is just black to me

EDIT1: NVM after a restart is visible all ok

Edited by VirusPlus

Guest CrypticX

Hi Tillaz,

Any chance to get the MAIL software back, that only because its the only program to work with exchange.

Is it normal that the THX games like zen pinball dont work?

Thank in advance

Nuno Silva

Try Touchdown... I've tested a lot exchange mail clients, and for me it was the best...

Guest carpon

yes, flash rom, reboot then flash RTL.zip

@ everyone. iv now fixed the problem with the divider, so all theme bugs are now fixed ;)

also there are 6 different colours to chose from >> orange, pink, purple, red, yellow, green

nothing new :(

i also tried it on beta 2 but no differences