[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest razhas

yes, it was an issue in the last couple of releases but in BETA-2 its all fixed :)

i will be uploading it in 30 mins or so. i have left a couple of the new features out for this release (Toggle2G, WIFI AP toggle, 2g 3g Toggle)

they have some small bugs

Thanks, this looks cool. So when will be the next release be available so I can directly upgrade to it instead of upgrading to Beta-2?

Edited by razhas

Guest tillaz

Thanks, this looks cool. So when will be the next release be available so I can directly upgrade to it instead of upgrading to Beta-2?

No sure, but all versions from now won't be BETA releases since its all working like it should...

I will release the 6 themes also with next version

Guest carpon

@tillaz

I finally solved it :)

first i made new patch from the blog you posts it's link by modifying framework.jar and lib files and install it through CWM but there was a problem in installing it , i always get an error , i tried to replace these files in your your rom and it works :) !

so would you like to upload the one i modified ?

Guest hacrn

hi tillaz

i flashed the beta 1 rom everything was fine, but today when i was answer a call the touch screen don´t respond.

i trie to flash others roms, but nothing, everything the same.

have any ideas?

thanks

Edited by hacrn

Guest flash39

This rom working well but I have one problem with it - can not select the ring ton from the memory card.

I cese someone know how to solve this please to help me.

Guest tillaz

woa Tillaz, battery still not that good.. :(., i think it's even worse than R13.. :(

Have you tried resetting battery stats? Battery life was good with my testing.

I will provide an add-on for S2 kernel tomorrow, that might help

Guest carpon

@tillaz

I finally solved it :)

first i made new patch from the blog you posts it's link by modifying framework.jar and lib files and install it through CWM but there was a problem in installing it , i always get an error , i tried to replace these files in your your rom and it works :) !

so would you like to upload the one i modified ?

??

--------------

Another ques

does S2 kernel work with these rom ?

Guest pablo_el_diablo

Hmm, I found it better, still got 42% after 16 hours of normal use. Only problem found so far is Dolphin Browser keeps shutting down, didn't try different browser yet.

woa Tillaz, battery still not that good.. :(., i think it's even worse than R13.. :(

Guest zen_2610

Have you tried resetting battery stats? Battery life was good with my testing.

I will provide an add-on for S2 kernel tomorrow, that might help

How can i reset the battery stat ??

Guest tillaz

How can i reset the battery stat ??

download battery calibration from the market and follow the instructions, also give your phone an extra 30 mins on charge after it says 100

Guest sui785

No offense to the creator(I appreciate your hard work) but this is the first rom that I removed within 5 minutes, mainly because it clutters up the home screen with Go Launcher Pro EX(and all that crap widgets) and the performance in the menu's is not good(it's slower then ColdfusionX). Even the keyboard was laggy so this was instant removal.

Guest Coffer52

No offense to the creator(I appreciate your hard work) but this is the first rom that I removed within 5 minutes, mainly because it clutters up the home screen with Go Launcher Pro EX(and all that crap widgets) and the performance in the menu's is not good(it's slower then ColdfusionX). Even the keyboard was laggy so this was instant removal.

The widgets are only examples, just remove them, if you don't like the GO launcher install another, its not difficult! Ive been running it for 24 hrs and the menues are fine for me. Did you clock the ROM?

Guest sui785

The widgets are only examples, just remove them, if you don't like the GO launcher install another, its not difficult! Ive been running it for 24 hrs and the menues are fine for me. Did you clock the ROM?

Clock the ROM? I just left it standard and the menu's/keyboard were laggy.

Guest amren

Anyone have a solution?

In my previous ROM I was alwaysable to include me E-mail (not a google mail..)...Automatically came a an icon "E-mail" and either I could take info from my Tintanum backup, or registrate POP and SMTP again..In this rom I dont succed to make it...any solution to advice?