[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

Clock the ROM? I just left it standard and the menu's/keyboard were laggy.

Were you using BETA-2? Because all lag was fixed in this version... I agree with you on the go launcher thing, they are filling it up with crap.. I'm thinking of changing it because of this

Guest RaTToX

Today I found out that my BlueTooth isn't working. A friend send some data to my phone via BT, but i didnt receive anything.

Did someone have problems with BT too?

Guest tillaz

Today I found out that my BlueTooth isn't working. A friend send some data to my phone via BT, but i didnt receive anything.

Did someone have problems with BT too?

i think i know why.. will be fixed in next release :)

Guest carpon

Were you using BETA-2? Because all lag was fixed in this version... I agree with you on the go launcher thing, they are filling it up with crap.. I'm thinking of changing it because of this

i also having lag specially in the menus

Guest tillaz

i also having lag specially in the menus

strange its really smooth for me, can you check the about page and check it says BETA-2.

might of not installed properly...

also what menu's? could be things related to go launcher update

Guest Ipecac9

Hello! I found some weird stuff today while listening to music.

I've switched off Dolby Mobile, but everytime I reboot my phone it is activated again even though it is unchecked in the settings. I have to switch it on and off to de-activate it.

Also, when I've listened to music with my bluetooth headset a text input problem appears. The keyboard seems to work fine, the text just isn't put into the text area.

Guest carpon

strange its really smooth for me, can you check the about page and check it says BETA-2.

might of not installed properly...

also what menu's? could be things related to go launcher update

it's BETA 2 i'm sure :D

menus like setting !

i thought first it's because the RTL patch i made so i tried the original rom without the patch , it was the same

Guest tillaz

it's BETA 2 i'm sure biggrin.png

menus like setting !

i thought first it's because the RTL patch i made so i tried the original rom without the patch , it was the same

i would try doing all wipes manual on next release because this problem is definitely fixed, iv been testing a good 2 hours now...

this was a problem in BETA-1 though, so i wonder if the old data has not been wiped properly :huh:

Guest magicomaniac

Good evening, I can not send a mms with my Zte. I receive, but when I myself shipmentsthey do not spend. In addition, Apn of my ISP are gray, I can not delete or modify them. I am in Belgium and if anyone possesses a solution, I'm interested ... thank you

Guest Pincho1979

Hello, i want to say some things about tillaz work:

- Menus and overall work is awesome at stock clock on my skate, not laggy at all

- Baterry life is great: after 16 hours i'm in 40% with 3g navigation and whatsapp abuse

- backup and restore system app works like a charm! 36 app's restored instead of re-downloaded in 5 min

- theme issues are solved (at 99%). I only have seen a button with a strange divider (now i don't remember where it was)

- flash from camera and bluettoth for handsfree are working fine (i have not tried file transfer)

This Rom is great, go ahead tillaz

Guest Juananagp

Uninstalled because this launcher and all the apps it installs. Please consider to change it.

Edited by Juananagp

Guest tillaz

i am reverting to the old go launcher in next release, util or if i find something new...

also you can easily download a different launcher from the market if my choice is not for you ;)

Guest tillaz

Uninstalled because this launcher and all the apps it installs. Please consider to change it.

the launcher can be changed by the user very easy.. search the market for launchers

i do agree, go launcher is getting to bloated... i might mod the launcher & strip it of all the crap & rename it.

so if people want the original version you can still get it from the market with out problems

Guest carpon

i would try doing all wipes manual on next release because this problem is definitely fixed, iv been testing a good 2 hours now...

this was a problem in BETA-1 though, so i wonder if the old data has not been wiped properly :huh:

i did the 3 wipes in the CWM already

how can i do it manually ?

Guest amren

Anyone have a solution?

In my previous ROM I was alwaysable to include me E-mail (not a google mail..)...Automatically came a an icon "E-mail" and either I could take info from my Tintanum backup, or registrate POP and SMTP again..In this rom I dont succed to make it...any solution to advice?

Anyone any comment to this???

Guest tillaz

Anyone any comment to this???

dam, i keep pressing that green button to reply... lol

im not to sure what you mean? have you tried k-9 email from the market, its a modded version of the stock e-mail apk

Guest amren

Thanks for your advice...Sorry Im not so good in English...What I try to say is I did not succed to add an E-mail account to this ROM...a non G-mail account..but I will follow your advice and lets see..