[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

It looks like the clock is off center to me.

Note how airplane mode is dead center of its tab,and the tip of airplane is pointing up to center,also the shade_handle bar lines up dead center to the phones menu key,and shade_handlebar when slide to top matches up perfectly to statusbar.

So my conclusion is that the clock is slightly off center,or I am taking a trip to spec savers.lol.

Guest zen_2610

@Tillaz: been using the rom for 2 days, must say, no bug experience, nothing much,to complain about.. :D,.. well done Tillaz, are we expecting a full release :D ?

Guest tillaz

It looks like the clock is off center to me.

Note how airplane mode is dead center of its tab,and the tip of airplane is pointing up to center,also the shade_handle bar lines up dead center to the phones menu key,and shade_handlebar when slide to top matches up perfectly to statusbar.

So my conclusion is that the clock is slightly off center,or I am taking a trip to spec savers.lol.

yes, is off by 6.0dip mainly for overlapping icons

you could try this

post-913969-0-34393800-1335906061_thumb.

you will need to rename it

yes, is off by 6.0dip mainly for overlapping icons

you could try this

post-913969-0-34393800-1335906061_thumb.

you will need to rename it

And I was a little worried a trip to spec savers was in order :lol:

Guest tillaz

@tillaz

any new about lag problem ?

and what about new build ? biggrin.png

lag problem was fixed in beta-2, not sure why you are experiencing it :blink: , new release will be in a couple of days

Guest carpon

lag problem was fixed in beta-2, not sure why you are experiencing it :blink: , new release will be in a couple of days

f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 :D

Guest 1immortal

mare82, it should fix Arabic/Hebrew allign everywhere in the phone itself, like emails, calendar entries, reverted numbers and stuff like that

Guest mare82

mare82, it should fix Arabic/Hebrew allign everywhere in the phone itself, like emails, calendar entries, reverted numbers and stuff like that

Since I do not use Arabic / Hebrew language I do not need to install that flesh ?

Edited by mare82

Guest TouchyAndalou

Since I do not use Arabic / Hebrew language I do not need to install that flesh ?

No, it's not needed.

Guest amren

Very strange!!!

Suddenly I can not open mySkate into CWM RECOVERY (5.0.0.1) as a part of ROM Manager...

I try reboot into Recovery from ROM Manager Premium v 5.0.0.6, and also try enter on the phone via Power and volume..

In both variants I only get the "Green man"...at least, I can restrt the phone and come into current AtomicMod-BETA-2...

What can I do to solve this??

Guest carpon

Can some one say me what for is RTL TEST, i flash it but noting hapened?

may i ask you question ?

after installing it does the rom worked ?

for me , after installing the mob freezes on the android logo !

Guest razzmataz1478

Very strange!!!

Suddenly I can not open mySkate into CWM RECOVERY (5.0.0.1) as a part of ROM Manager...

I try reboot into Recovery from ROM Manager Premium v 5.0.0.6, and also try enter on the phone via Power and volume..

In both variants I only get the "Green man"...at least, I can restrt the phone and come into current AtomicMod-BETA-2...

What can I do to solve this??

Hold down power button and click recovery.

Delete rom manager

Guest amren

Hold down power button and click recovery.

Delete rom manager

If i hold down Power button and click rocvery....the mobile goes to the "Green man"...and nothing more happen..

What I can do is, remove/place back the batteri..and than power on = reboot into Atomic rom

Guest amren

If i hold down Power button and click rocvery....the mobile goes to the "Green man"...and nothing more happen..

What I can do is, remove/place back the batteri..and than power on = reboot into Atomic rom

..should I maybe when Im in the Atom rom, uninstall ROM Manager?...

Guest razzmataz1478

..should I maybe when Im in the Atom rom, uninstall ROM Manager?...

ROM Manager's useless.

Another way: Hold down power button, click reboot.

When you feel the second vibration just before the green man hold down volume+up+home

This is the correct way to get in cwm5

Guest amren

ROM Manager's useless.

Another way: Hold down power button, click reboot.

When you feel the second vibration just before the green man hold down volume+up+home

This is the correct way to get in cwm5

I will try this later..so, your recomend me to uninstall ROM Manger...

Guest tillaz

I will try this later..so, your recomend me to uninstall ROM Manger...

If you have you install a recovery image from ROM manager you will need to flash clockwork mod again from the pinned thread