[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest Juananagp

My battery have very low life :-(

How can i make my battery life beter, for 13.30h 18% of batery left and i not use fon so much...

Same issue for me, battery life is only 14-16 hours, but with the original ROM it is more than 40 hours.

Tillaz, what can be happened?

Guest Wacky.ddw

This weekend i went to fontainebleau (france) for 4 days to go rockclimbing in the woods, so i fully charged my phone to use it as GPS when we got lost. When i was going to sleep the first night the phone was allready on 56% when i woke up my phone was off and it wouldnt boot at all, so i was really woried it died from condensation. But when i came home and connected it to my pc the phone just booted and told it was at 1% battery. So i recharged it fully it drained 25% on my working day.

When i came home yesterday i synced music to my phone so the battery was 100% again, but when i woke up this morning the phone was off again.

Long story short this is the second time my phone is fully discharged over night.

Im really woried if this is an atomic related problem or a faulty phone...

+ Its extremly laggy sometimes when i enter my pincode it takes 3 seconds before the **** shows up. So i really hope this is not my phone.

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest amren

ROM Manager's useless.

Another way: Hold down power button, click reboot.

When you feel the second vibration just before the green man hold down volume+up+home

This is the correct way to get in cwm5

Thanks for giving time on my problem...I succed to find a soultion at the end...using TPT Helper..

Again, grateful for comments and help..

Guest RaTToX

i think i know why.. will be fixed in next release :)

Cool story!

@Tillaz:

1. is it possible to add something like a "brightness hack" for the screen? When i lay in bed, i use my phone to check FB, Mail etc... and after a few minutes my eyes hurts. So i want to darken my screen.

2. I noticed that the settings-menu is "lagging" a bit. possible to fix this?

3. You said you would like to revert to the old GO Launcher: Can you make a "minified version" of the GO Launcher, which is "in-every-time-smooth" ? :D

4. You're cool!

Greetz, RaTToX

Guest amren

..Must say that I find this ROM as for me the best at this moment..think I have tried 4-5 different once..only little thing would be nice to have SOFT KEYS....

Guest RaTToX

.only little thing would be nice to have SOFT KEYS....

When im using these softkeys, my visible screen will be smaller than without, isnt it?

Guest amren

When im using these softkeys, my visible screen will be smaller than without, isnt it?

Yes, that I agree..but still to my opinion its big enough...and its the same screen size when using other Roms having soft keys....

I do understand its different opinion and there is nothing right or wrong...just for me it gives a better feeling with soft keys instead of mechanical keys..

Guest tillaz

this lag problem is really strange because i fixed it in beta-2... i can not see any lag when testing

only thing i can think of is that its still on beta-1 somehow or not installed properly... OR i have made a mistake with the upload...

we well see in next release i will double check everything :)

EDIT: battery drain overnight is not something i have tested, will look into this soon

Guest sui785

Were you using BETA-2? Because all lag was fixed in this version... I agree with you on the go launcher thing, they are filling it up with crap.. I'm thinking of changing it because of this

I was indeed using Beta-2 and I also did the 3 wipes(Wipe System, Wipe Cache and Wipe Dalvik Cache).

Oh and the Go launcher is crap, it makes the phone look like something Chinese/Japanese with trinkets, odds and all that.

Guest tillaz

I was indeed using Beta-2 and I also did the 3 wipes(Wipe System, Wipe Cache and Wipe Dalvik Cache).

Oh and the Go launcher is crap, it makes the phone look like something Chinese/Japanese with trinkets, odds and all that.

i know lol, i will be changing it

Guest Berto007

I´ll back to R13. The games are a bit laggy. For example, Little Empire run perfectly on R13 while the same game is a bit laggy on BETA 2.

I know isn´t a bug but the lock screen shows some words on chinesse and I don´t know how to change it so I´ve installed Go Locker and ICS Theme Locker.

By the way, thank you for developing this awesome custom rom. It´s the only one I´ve installed on my phone, my favourite rom.

Guest Wacky.ddw

I really love Go laucher, and it really fits the theme!

BTW: The batter drain in france was on beta 1, i only flashed beta 2 yesterday so it was in both version. Id love to test more beta's but i have to be available all the time now. So im going back to R13 to see if it was ROM related or my batter became corrupt.

Guest Bushes

Have used BETA-2 for a few days now and cannot see a fault with it. Super fast, everything I need works and the battery life is superb.

I really now have no interest in upgrading beyond BETA-2, unless the next update makes me breakfast and shags me.

Guest RaTToX

Isn't it possible to run several Benchmark-Apps with each version of Atomic-Rom? The results must be different or not?

Edited by RaTToX

Guest zen_2610

To be honest, i like the new go launcher thing. :D, it's more convinent to use, and i dont get any chinese or japanese thing.. :)

Guest tillaz

to be honest it doesn't really matter witch launcher i include... the user can easily replace it with there preferred option

Guest mare82

may i ask you question ?

after installing it does the rom worked ?

for me , after installing the mob freezes on the android logo !

Work fine all. Battery was bad, but i make wipe battery stac and i think is beter now ;-)

Guest mare82

Same issue for me, battery life is only 14-16 hours, but with the original ROM it is more than 40 hours.

Tillaz, what can be happened?

Try with wipe battery stac into CWM, i make it and battery now is little beter. Noting special, when I am on wi-fi battery go down fast. 2day's ago when i do it gps work 45min battery go down for 23%. I think not so bad...

Guest Richard_Arkless

Hi Tillaz, on multiple occations I have forgotten that installing these updates will automatically wipe the phone, can you please remove this by default as it is not necessary as it still boots if I get rid of the format data line in updater-script

Guest tillaz

ok, iv put the new update together just needs some testing

details

• TOGGLE 2G SETTINGS (saves battery)
  • WFI AP TOGGLE
  • 2G 3G TOGLE
  • UPDATED APPS
  • STOCK ICS PROGRESS BARS
  • SKYPE / VIBER AUDIO FIX
  • BATTERY LIFE IMPROVED
  • PERFORMANCE IMPROVMENTS
  • C3CO S2 KERNEL (THANKS CECO)
  • STOCK ICS DIALLER
  • MODDED GO LAUNCHER

Guest felystar

details

• WFI AP TOGGLE
  • 2G 3G TOGLE
  • UPDATED APPS
  • BATTERY LIFE IMPROVED
  • STOCK ICS DIALLER
  • MODDED GO LAUNCHER

Sound goods. Can you detail mpre about battery? How much time does your battery stay on??

Guest Der_Floo

details

• WFI AP TOGGLE
  • 2G 3G TOGLE
  • UPDATED APPS
  • BATTERY LIFE IMPROVED