[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest Der_Floo

not sure, it depends how things go

ok :) i hope because i changed between r13 and B2 every day . because of the performance of r13..:) i hope beta 3 oder 4 would be so fast like r13 .

Guest tillaz

i think this version will be the last from me as the testing has went really well... will be really surprised if anyone complains about lag in the new version..

is optimized to the max for performance and battery life...

probably be the last i do until the ZTE ERA is released

Guest razhas

Beta-2 hangs a lot when making a call and the only option is to reboot. But even after reboots if u try to make a call or sms, it will hang again. There is a lot of delay in opening any application. I was in Atomic mod for 5 months, and yesterday after this problem I restored to the stock version from my backup, although it lacks all the features of the Atomic I realised its very fast. Touch and it opens without any lag and very smooth indeed.

But I will switch back to Atomic once the new rom is available as I like the features of Atomic Mod especially the status bar options which the stock rom lacks. Is it possible to make the Atomic Mod as smooth and fast as the stock rom, then this rom will be perfect.

Please remove Go Launcher, although it has very good features it slows down ur phone.

Edited by razhas

Guest tillaz

Beta-2 hangs a lot when making a call and the only option is to reboot. But even after reboots if u try to make a call or sms, it will hang again. There is a lot of delay in opening any application. I was in Atomic mod for 5 months, and yesterday after this problem I restored to the stock version from my backup, although it lacks all the features of the Atomic I realised its very fast. Touch and it opens without any lag and very smooth indeed.

But I will switch back to Atomic once the new rom is available as I like the features of Atomic Mod especially the status bar options which the stock rom lacks. Is it possible to make the Atomic Mod as smooth and fast as the stock rom, then this rom will be perfect.

Please remove Go Launcher, although it has very good features it slows down ur phone.

this rom has always been faster than stock, those beta releases were not official.. just for testing, run some benchmarks and see the difference ;)

also if you need to revert i would revert to R13 witch is stable and not beta http://www.fileswap.com/dl/wFxZZyB8Zz/AtomicMod=R13.zip.html

Guest razhas

this rom has always been faster than stock, those beta releases were not official.. just for testing, run some benchmarks and see the difference ;)

also if you need to revert i would revert to R13 witch is stable and not beta http://www.fileswap....od=R13.zip.html

I dont want to revert to R13 now, I will wait for your next update and then compare the performance of the stock and Atomic. I really like the Atomic Mod and would prefer to stick to it. Just the laginess in Beta 1 and Beta 2 has disappointed me.

Much appreciate the hard work you have given for the development of this ROM.

Guest tillaz

Sometimes I cant find the square to activate somenthing and I have to change Brigthness. Excuse me if my English it´s not very good.

Thank you for your great job from Spain.

yeah, thats been fixed..

also this version is faster than any version i have released

EDIT: even beta 1 scores higher benchmark than stock

Guest Der_Floo

yeah, thats been fixed..

also this version is faster than any version i have released

EDIT: even beta 1 scores higher benchmark than stock

faster than r13 ? o.0

Guest Redstarr1

faster than r13 ? o.0

No, faster than stock, the rom that the phone was sold with. Meaning original Orange rom in Tillaz's case.

Guest MRDIVX

Tillaz I have used beta2 to take the screenshoot. When you have to activate somenthing if brightness is not high you cant see anything.

Is this problem will solved... in beta 3?

Edited by MRDIVX

Guest Der_Floo

No, faster than stock, the rom that the phone was sold with. Meaning original Orange rom in Tillaz's case.

but he say "also this version is faster than any version i have released":..and he didnt released the stock :)

Guest RaTToX

it will be up tomorrow

^_^ Today or Monday? ^_^

Sry for this dumb question, im just like "F5 F5, roflcopter! F5" and so ^.^

Guest Der_Floo

^_^ Today or Monday? ^_^

Sry for this dumb question, im just like "F5 F5, roflcopter! F5" and so ^.^

i hope today -.-

Guest toze.net

Excelent work! Great ROM.

I have used TPThelper to resize my partitions to 160/35 and then flashed the R14-Beta2. After 1 day of normal usage it looks fast and quite stable.

However I have some issues with bluetooth, I am unable to pair my phone with my laptop... (no problem in R13)

Also, I was unable to install the stock email client. I copied the Email.apk to the SD card and tried to install it, but I get one error in the end. (this issue also occurs with R13).

Am I the only one with these issues? Did anyone succeed to install the stock email client in R13/R14?

Could it be connected with the partition resize I have performed?

Thanks for everything. The information already available in these forums is awesome. The Modaco "community" has made ZTE Skate much more valuable than it originally was.

TQL

Edited by toze.net

@Tillaz,

check this out,you want new launcher,how about real ics launcher that works on gingerbread :)

And it works well,with loads of features(just for the record this is not that crappy syndicate replica version)

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1636393

Some say it lags on there device,but I am at 800Mhz and only experience a very slight lag when entering/leaving app drawer.But the dev is releasing another beta with option to disable animations.

edit: just realized that the option to disable app drawer animations has already been implemented,and it is butter smooth now.

post-796032-0-59204100-1336373624_thumb.

post-796032-0-84160400-1336373628_thumb.

post-796032-0-59133500-1336373639_thumb.

post-796032-0-16838800-1336373650_thumb.

post-796032-0-02617600-1336373665_thumb.

post-796032-0-75229900-1336377271_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest jtharmor

@Tillaz,

check this out,you want new launcher,how about real ics launcher that works on gingerbread :)

And it works well,with loads of features(just for the record this is not that crappy syndicate replica version)

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1636393

Some say it lags on there device,but I am at 800Mhz and only experience a very slight lag when entering/leaving app drawer.But the dev is releasing another beta with option to disable animations.

edit: just realized that the option to disable app drawer animations has already been implemented,and it is butter smooth now.

Can we directly flash it or needs integration into the ROM ? looks good

Can we directly flash it or needs integration into the ROM ? looks good

Its a launcher apk....install as normal.

Edited by Guest