[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest jtharmor

What all options need to be disabled to stop open/close animations......its painfully laggy there else fine

Got rid of Go Laucher !!

Max freq set at 800 Mhz.....

Its a launcher apk....install as normal.

Edited by jtharmor

Launcher settings/drawer settings/transition effect

Painfully laggy ? I have next to no lag at all,but I am using AtomICS rom,not tried on AtomicMod.

Also,if there is some lag,take into account this is real ics launcher,on gingerbread,and only beta 2.

Edited by Guest

Guest Dukelord

Pls can someone help? Anytime I make a call and it connects, my screen goes black and no button response but I can hear the call. How do I calibrate? I am using an old version of Atomic Mod. Thanks.

Guest mare82

Pls can someone help? Anytime I make a call and it connects, my screen goes black and no button response but I can hear the call. How do I calibrate? I am using an old version of Atomic Mod. Thanks.

you have into atomicmod settings sensor calibration, calibrate and that is it ;-)

Guest jtharmor

Launcher settings/drawer settings/transition effect

Painfully laggy ? I have next to no lag at all,but I am using AtomICS rom,not tried on AtomicMod.

Also,if there is some lag,take into account this is real ics launcher,on gingerbread,and only beta 2.

Yep as already said i have got rid of the Go Launcher and using this........working very well !! Cheers

i think this is a better way to use ICS launcher on Gingerbread. i try it for two weeks and the performance is much better than the other launcher :)

Google Playstore:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phoenix.launcher&hl=de

Having tried that launcher,I would use the real ics launcher which is free on xda,Phoenix Launcher is a paid app,its buggy and crashes often,and it does not even let you have folders in dock unlike the real ics launcher.

Guest felystar

Having tried that launcher,I would use the real ics launcher which is free on xda,Phoenix Launcher is a paid app,its buggy and crashes often,and it does not even let you have folders in dock unlike the real ics launcher.

Where is it? I would like to try it

Where is it? I would like to try it

There is link right above you.

If you mean real ics launcher,there is link 1 page back.

The one from xda is awesome.When I first install it lag a little,but now it is smooth,no lag,not a single crash,and I have animations on too now.

Edited by Guest

Guest felystar

Ok thanks. You are right. It is laggy. What did you do to make it faster? I have desactivated the dock but in apps is still lagging

Edited by felystar

Guest Der_Floo

Ok thanks. You are right. It is laggy. What did you do to make it faster? I have desactivated the dock but in apps is still lagging

wich launcher you have you tried?

I have no lag at all now.

I am not using Atomicmod,I know some have said there is lag on beta 2,also,I have a few xda scripts running,nitro lag free being one of them.So that could be why it is much smoother for me.

I am sure tillaz will be online soon with the improved rom,so until then enjoy your f5 guys!

Edited by Guest

Guest felystar

I have no lag at all now.

I am not using Atomicmod,I know some have said there is lag on beta 2,also,I have a few xda scripts running,nitro lag free being one of them.So that could be why it is much smoother for me.

I am sure tillaz will be online soon with the improved rom,so until then enjoy your f5 guys!

I'm not using AtomicMod either. Where can I find those scripts?? Because I have been looking for through xda but couldnt find skate forum there

Edited by felystar

I'm not using AtomicMod either. Where can I find those scripts?? Because I have been looking for through xda but couldnt find skate forum there

First you need to download script manager from market,then go xda and search for supercharger.There is supercharger script that does many things including nitro lag free,there is 3g booster script,and kickass kernalizer script.

Help me!!!!!!!

Is it that hard? go to calibration settings and push calibrate.If you are on older atomic roms the calibration is a app if I remember right.

What version of atomicmod are you using and why not update to a newer version?

Or you could use AtomICS or skatie they are stable roms.

Edited by Guest

Guest Dukelord

Is it that hard? go to calibration settings and push calibrate.If you are on older atomic roms the calibration is a app if I remember right.

What version of atomicmod are you using and why not update to a newer version?

Or you could use AtomICS or skatie they are stable roms.

Whats the code for calibration test?

*983*0#

But you will need the zte dialer for it

But be careful if you start playing with other calibration options,especially touchscreen calibration( I think its this one) that will leave you with no working touchscreen.

Edited by Guest

Guest mare82

go to market search "Proximity Sensor Calibrator" instal. but i think u have installed that app... open app, you will see "CALIBRATE" press the button. when is finish press "OK".

That is all you need to do, after you do that try to call someone :)

here is Screenshot of app

and Screenshot of market result :,)

post-971788-0-74741900-1336407240_thumb.

post-971788-0-95706300-1336407545_thumb.

Edited by mare82