[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

im not sure about this toggle2G... they say it saves battery, but i think its causing problems

i can definitely say that this version is 110% stable, and very fast with good battery...

its just when i add toggle2G, i seem to think it gets slightly worse :blink: or its just in my head

this version is 138.44mb after install...

saved some space by stripping down go launcher, now its just a basic version with no spam

Guest Der_Floo

im not sure about this toggle2G... they say it saves battery, but i think its causing problems

i think we can live with it, or ?

Guest tillaz

i will release this version with it included, but it might be gone in the next version as i think i uses more battery rather than saving it

Guest tillaz

also since i have modded go luncher it now supports ics animations,

this version is no longer recognised by the market so you can download and install the original if you want

Guest pandalorian

also since i have modded go luncher it now supports ics animations,

this version is no longer recognised by the market so you can download and install the original if you want

you'll upload the new version of Atomic tonight?:-)

tillaz will you be releasing themes with this build?

Unfortunately I am parting with the skate in a few days,a little bit hesitant with a feeling of loss.But its a done deal now,and my ma is having the skate.....hopefully with a pink theme.If not I may have to quickly throw together a ziptheme of cm7 pink morph.lol

Guest tillaz

tillaz will you be releasing themes with this build?

Unfortunately I am parting with the skate in a few days,a little bit hesitant with a feeling of loss.But its a done deal now,and my ma is having the skate.....hopefully with a pink theme.If not I may have to quickly throw together a ziptheme of cm7 pink morph.lol

yes :)

Guest felystar

First you need to download script manager from market,then go xda and search for supercharger.There is supercharger script that does many things including nitro lag free,there is 3g booster script,and kickass kernalizer script.

Ok thanksss

Guest RaTToX

Tomorow i will look again in this thread ;) I have school, so there's time to flash the new rom when its online (i hope).

Guest Der_Floo

Tomorow i will look again in this thread ;) I have school, so there's time to flash the new rom when its online (i hope).

i hope tillaz upload it in the next 2 hours :) i wont go to bed without b3 haha :)

Guest tillaz

UPDATED

RECENT CHANGES

• TOGGLE 2G SETINGS
  • UPDATED APPS
  • ICS PROGRESS BARS
  • SKYPE / VIBER AUDIO FIX (OPEN RADIO APP)
  • BATTERY LIFE IMPROVED
  • PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS
  • C3CO S2 KERNEL (THANKS CECO)
  • STOCK ICS DIALLER
  • MODDED GO LAUNCHER
  • IMPROVED LOCKSCREEN SETTINGS
  • SLIMED DOWN CM7 KEYBOARD
  • ATOMICMOD LOCKSCREEN WITH MUSIC CONTROLS [DOUBLE TAP ]

Guest mare82

i go drink one bear and i think is will be finish :)

no have time for free bear, I need instalink and drink :D

Edited by mare82