[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest Gerycard

Hello!

I noticed a problem, when i tried to start the ext2 link script from the Link2SD. It says that "mount: Invalid argument". When i try to format the ext2 from the L2SD menu, i get an error message, says: "/data/sdext2 mount not found". On the prev. versions (and all other roms) worked correctly, but now, it stopped to work. It's fresh install w/ the yellow theme addon.

Edited by Gerycard

Guest tillaz

Hello!

I noticed a problem, when i tried to start the ext2 link script from the Link2SD. It says that "mount: Invalid argument". When i try to format the ext2 from the L2SD menu, i get an error message, says: "/data/sdext2 mount not found". On the prev. versions (and all other roms) worked correctly, but now, it stopped to work. It's fresh install w/ the yellow theme addon.

Thanks smile.png

when you do a full wipe in clockwork recovery it reformats the partition to ext3, so you should be selecting ext3

Guest jul57640

thanks tillaz for your awesome work

i've installed the latest release on my 2nd skate ( 1st is on CFX) and it is very good

performance,no lag,battery life not as bad

i have a dream ...a mix between cfx and atomic :D

Guest Wacky.ddw

I really like the modded go launcher so it doesnt update everyday, one enoying thing tough i cant install my callender widget. (Or any other GO widget)

It would be nice to have a theme chooser in one of the next releases so you can switch between collors if that is even possible offcourse :)

Guest jul57640

thanks tillaz for your awesome work

i've installed the latest release on my 2nd skate ( 1st is on CFX) and it is very good

performance,no lag,battery life not as bad

i have a dream ...a mix between cfx and atomic :D

i don't see there was another release ....take time to sleep lol

Guest tillaz

I really like the modded go launcher so it doesnt update everyday, one enoying thing tough i cant install my callender widget. (Or any other GO widget)

It would be nice to have a theme chooser in one of the next releases so you can switch between collors if that is even possible offcourse smile.png

you can still download the original go launcher from the market if needed as the modded version is no longer recognized as go launcher

Guest Wacky.ddw

you can still download the original go launcher from the market if needed as the modded version is no longer recognized as go launcher

Ok i will do that then, to bad the theme will be gone then... Allso where did USB debugging go i cant find it in the settings menu? And when i connect it to my pc usb debugging is off, also ejecting doesnt work.

Guest zen_2610

Ok i will do that then, to bad the theme will be gone then... Allso where did USB debugging go i cant find it in the settings menu? And when i connect it to my pc usb debugging is off, also ejecting doesnt work.

Have u ever found using go launcher and go widget is just lagging in this version or is it just me, cause i replaced the modded version with go launcher and it's just slow the whole thing down.. :D

Guest tillaz

Have u ever found using go launcher and go widget is just lagging in this version or is it just me, cause i replaced the modded version with go launcher and it's just slow the whole thing down.. biggrin.png

this will be a problem with go launcher not the rom, since the problem only appears when you install it

Guest tillaz

arhh, think iv just noticed a bug in the themes... hopefully its just the pink version

can people using the themes tell me if the number 1 on the dialler is different ? (smaller)

Guest RaTToX
can people using the themes tell me if the number 1 on the dialler is different ? (smaller)

Orange - Can't see any bugs on the dialler.

But i found another bug:

It's not possible to press the "Home-Button". If i hold it, it works for the "last-used-apps", but when i short-press the Home button, it doenst work. Nothing happend!

Only me?

Guest wideboyno1

Is anyones power button menu all screwed up too?

first 4 options are there..but then recovery option has a blue circle next to it (and doesn't work) then the bottom option just the blue circle with no text.Assuming this should be the screenshot option?

I have installed a circle battery mod from an earlier version (maybe 8) but kind of find it hard to think that that is the problem.Everything else as downloaded.

cheers,

Guest jtharmor

arhh, think iv just noticed a bug in the themes... hopefully its just the pink version

In normal theme also its smaller than other letters........agree

Guest jtharmor

Another Bug:

Installed Widgets were not chooseable. They are installed, but they werent listed in "Widgets".

Install them on phone memory and not SD card...........working for me so not a bug

Guest RaTToX

I have installed a circle battery mod from an earlier version (maybe 8) but kind of find it hard to think that >>> that is the problem. <<<

Greetz.

Guest tillaz

Is anyones power button menu all screwed up too?

first 4 options are there..but then recovery option has a blue circle next to it (and doesn't work) then the bottom option just the blue circle with no text.Assuming this should be the screenshot option?

I have installed a circle battery mod from an earlier version (maybe 8) but kind of find it hard to think that that is the problem.Everything else as downloaded.

cheers,

WOW... you cant use any add-ons from old releases.... especially battery mod's, they change the whole framework-res

nothing that was made for R13 or below can be used on the latest releases,

Guest tillaz

@tillaz,

Theme bug! Lucky number 34

ahh, that's because of the 34a thing... i should really fix this properly...

im might theme the ics music for all themes then update them with fixes

ahh, that's because of the 34a thing... i should really fix this properly...

im might theme the ics music for all themes then update them with fixes

Yeah just realized that when I looked in frameworkres.

Been around a while that 34a was it contacts joining?