[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest utternoob

im not sure about getting the zte era now.. i think it has dodgy build quality, look below at what i mean

post-913969-0-08302600-1336567194_thumb.

Possibly pre-production?

Is it just me,but enabling dial touch tones,which should do only that,also enables screen touch sounds? I like to hear the dial sound when dialing numbers,but not the touch screen clicks.Is there an option to turn them off that I have missed?

Edit: got it now,just confused by the labeling of functions

Edited by Guest

Guest kiks_gasy

is it possible to hide messages on tha lockscreen ? cuz i hate when others who take my phone can read my last recieved sms while unlocking it.. :mellow:

edit : resolved, sorry for stupid question... lol

Edited by kiks_gasy

Guest zen_2610

this will be a problem with go launcher not the rom, since the problem only appears when you install it

It is, also love the lockscreen :D, i just like the go weather, can any body recommend for me a nice weather widget as i'm using fancy widget..:D

Guest zen_2610

Orange - Can't see any bugs on the dialler.

But i found another bug:

It's not possible to press the "Home-Button". If i hold it, it works for the "last-used-apps", but when i short-press the Home button, it doenst work. Nothing happend!

Only me?

@Tillaz : BUG

I have the same problem, can't go straight to home when im using an app, have to go to app drawer and press home again.

Edited by zen_2610

Guest Wacky.ddw

Hi could you please upload stock collor, because red is giving me force closes on ics keyboard. Reinstalling ics keyboard solved it but still it would be nice if i could go back to blue without reflashing atomic. I just wanted to see how the themes looked, they look really nice

Great work!

Guest tillaz

Hi could you please upload stock collor, because red is giving me force closes on ics keyboard. Reinstalling ics keyboard solved it but still it would be nice if i could go back to blue without reflashing atomic. I just wanted to see how the themes looked, they look really nice

Great work!

Are you using the latest version B080512

because I removed the ice keyboard

Stock will be up soon though

Guest Wacky.ddw

Are you using the latest version B080512

because I removed the ice keyboard

Stock will be up soon though

Yea i know you did but i allways replace latinIME.apk with ICS donate (wich i bought offcourse :P) Because it has Azerty, because its a shame gingerbread doesnt have this option.

EDIT: Also i redid all the wipes and flashed a clean download of the new atomic version, without any moddifications. Because when i took my phone out of my pocket to see the hour it was trying to reboot and it was stuck on splash screen, i dont know why it would autoreboot...

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest Mub6

Orange - Can't see any bugs on the dialler.

But i found another bug:

It's not possible to press the "Home-Button". If i hold it, it works for the "last-used-apps", but when i short-press the Home button, it doenst work. Nothing happend!

Only me?

home screen>press the middle button>preferences>operation settings>home key action.

HTH.

I have a problem I'm hoping somebody could help me with,

When I recieve a missed call, the missed call won't disappear from the status bar until i press the x button, no matter how may times i go to my dialler through the status bar missed call prompt, could this have something to do with the fact I'm using a 3rd party dialler? This wasn't an issue on stock or CM7.

Cheers.

Guest tillaz

Yea i know you did but i allways replace latinIME.apk with ICS donate (wich i bought offcourse tongue.png) Because it has Azerty, because its a shame gingerbread doesnt have this option.

you should open the theme zip you are using and delete LatinIME.apk before flashing, this will stop the force close issue :)

Guest zen_2610

you should open the theme zip you are using and delete LatinIME.apk before flashing, this will stop the force close issue :)

Tillaz: what about the home button issue ?

Guest RaTToX

Tillaz: what about the home button issue ?

I checked this, but the home button is working as it should for me

home screen>press the middle button>preferences>operation settings>home key action.

Now it works, after i set the Button to do this! Thanks!

But in every Release before, this button was already set.

Hi guys, anyone has problems to install and run "Go launcher ex notification", or open the "GO Store"?

In B080512, tillaz used a modificated GO Launcher (minimized). With this launcher, it won't be able to install other Apps from GO. You can intall the normal GO Launcher from google Play, then it should work.

Guest zen_2610

Now it works, after i set the Button to do this! Thanks!

But in every Release before, this button was already set.

In B080512, tillaz used a modificated GO Launcher (minimized). With this launcher, it won't be able to install other Apps from GO. You can intall the normal GO Launcher from google Play, then it should work.

No luck for me, from home screen i open app drawer, and for example i go to QR droid, and then i just press home button, it'l just go back to app drawer, i have to press home screen again to go to home screen.

Guest aamiel

i have to press home screen again to go to home screen.

This is the normal behaviour of Go Launcher, changed a couple of months back, I believe

Guest jfabaf

Congratulations tillaz, very good performance with this ROM (B070512):

screenshot1336646099021.png

Only one problem, when it loses the mobile coverage it spends a lot of time on connecting again.

Edited by jfabaf

Guest zen_2610

This is the normal behaviour of Go Launcher, changed a couple of months back, I believe

Im using the modded go launcher...