[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest whippet

oh no he goes offline :(

Im not surprised, he probably feels like he's being stalked <_<

The best things are worth waiting for, and it'll appear when he's ready to upload it :)

Edited by whippet

Guest Der_Floo

Im not surprised, he probably feels like he's being stalked <_<

The best things are worth waiting for, and it'll appear when he's ready to upload it :)

haha lol ;)

Guest mhstrijbos

Been using this rom now dorp a few weeks. Normally, I switch roms quite often, but this one is sooo smooth. Really amazing!!!

Guest dimmah90

this is to me, probably the best rom for zte skate.. i couldnt wait for tillaz's update for atomic mod so i put cm9 (but camera flash wont work :() so guess i'll have to wait for this..

Guest zen_2610

I personally don't like CM9 at all, you dont have much space on your phone, draining the battery and the chip using ICS, and battery life is worst :(

Guest dimmah90

yep, you're right.. hope that tillaz will finish this rom today, cant wait any more.. my computer is running several days by now and i'm constantly refreshing this page.. :)

Guest mare82

CM9 no dolby mobile, and skate without dolby many silent phone, you do not hear anything ....

Edited by mare82

Guest trivpursuit

Since the first release came out, I have followed the evolution, and I have to say that in relation to other rom's no doubt that this is the best at all levels.

Guest trivpursuit

cmonnnnnn !!!!, been sitting in front of my lap and refresh all day.. :D... ;))

Me too...but nothing... :wacko:

Guest Der_Floo

@tillaz

i dont want to post but i must :) do you upload the final version today or in the next 2 hours? or can i (we) go oflline ?

:)

Guest zen_2610

he's just excited, we all are, but im not downloading until Tillaz put up the new topic ;) !!! ( Go to page 2 and take a look at " dont post in here yet" he 've been working on it, better respect ;)

Edited by zen_2610

Guest pdwn15

he's just excited, we all are, but im not downloading until Tillaz put up the new topic ;) !!! ( Go to page 2 and take a look at " dont post in here yet" he 've been working on it, better respect ;)

Same here

Edited by pdwn15

Guest Der_Floo

i think so ! i hope he do it today ;)