MIUI/CM9 Softkeys

Guest razzmataz1478

Guest plegdroid
When will we have an updated version to work with the 15/05 cfx? :)

there already up, have a read a few posts back, there's large and medium available :)

Guest szavics

there already up, have a read a few posts back, there's large and medium available :)

Sorry, i searched it only in the first post, anyway thank you for your work.

Guest plegdroid
Just flashed the medium from the recovery but nothing happened, then i wiped cache still nothing. In what am I wrong?

not sure why it's not working for you, just flashed and ok.

Guest szavics

not sure why it's not working for you, just flashed and ok.

I made a back up, then reinstalled the S3 kernel, then made again the softkey flash and it's now working :)

Guest razzmataz1478

i get bootlopp at the cm9 boot screen after flashin the new version of softkeys. how can i deinstall it?

Flash the rom again.....no wipes....reboot

You won't lose anything

Guest plegdroid

Would you make a blue/tinted set of medium 15/05 softkeys version, please?. These are white.

okdoki, you need to flash this after the previous 15-05-12 medium softkey zip, this will only turn them blue, but won't enable the softkeys

http://db.tt/oK4LKppj

Guest almera8

Hi Razzmataz and Plegdroid. Could you be so kind to create softkeys for the latest cfx build from c3co? Personally I like the small version. Thanks in advance!

Edited by almera8

Guest e.miron

okdoki, you need to flash this after the previous 15-05-12 medium softkey zip, this will only turn them blue, but won't enable the softkeys

http://db.tt/oK4LKppj

Thanks. worked like a dream. Now remains white only the icons on menu settings interface. On 09/05 build softkeys, everything was blue.

Guest plegdroid

new softkeys available for the 20-05-12 build, 3 in 1 zip file, you'll need to extract the three flashable zip files from the downloadable zip, and choose from either, small, medium or large softkeys, flash your choice via cwm. no tints as yet sorry :)

http://db.tt/mbLAOTYc

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

is this sejs build? are there any changes to 15/05 build?

evening,

no this is Ceco's build, yes there are changes. the 15-05-12 keys do work, but with side effects, so new had to be made :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest theromADviser

will this installed make my app drawer go to 4 times 4 or 5 times 4 cuz i like 5 times 4 cuz i can fit more icons in it

and will it make the homescreen smaller and make it look wrong

Guest plegdroid
will this installed make my app drawer go to 4 times 4 or 5 times 4 cuz i like 5 times 4 cuz i can fit more icons in it

and will it make the homescreen smaller and make it look wrong

no, all it will do is enable the already built in softkeys put there be Google. and yes it would make the screen smaller, but not wrong :)