转载:【ROM】真

Guest fshzheng

Guest equiliym

extended settings doesnt work really well from my experiance, i just managed to make app drawer appear but still with app icons on other screens but again, thats just my experiance.. probably because its a patchrom with different coding just like many settings options opening spare parts etc etc

Guest nagy.renato

I use Go Keyboard in the video. I deleted the old keyboard, and put the GoKB to the Rom. But you need open Apk as a Zip and copy libs to the system. Or install the new keyboard as a simple apk.

I dont know the base version of this miui. AGEEKER's mod (2012.04.19) of andalululu's ROM (2012.04.09)

Guest Romu_Android
Guest Sulthekk

Is that based on the MIUI patchrom or just a theme?

Also, this thread is about andalululu builds. You should have opened a new thread for that, just to keep things clear...

Guest lvbubi

It's not a theme but i opened a new thread soon

I tried to change the settings.apk for the translated MIUI apk, but still not working. Waiting for the new version. :)

Guest equiliym

lvbubi : I will try to repair the problem quickly

did you make /data/system/theme folder in your rom? i made that and added chmod in install script so themes would work on my rom i made, solved all issues.. i can paste you the script part if needed

Guest lvbubi

I dont know how to add script. But if you can tell me how to do it, i can do it.

And of course share the scripts somewhere :)

Edited by lvbubi

Guest equiliym

ill just paste here for everyone.. what i did was make a folder /data/system/theme/ with a placeholder file (empty) in it, no extensions

after that, just edit your META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script

ui_print("Writing: ~/data");

mount("yaffs2", "MTD", "userdata", "/data");

package_extract_dir("data", "/data");

delete("/data/system/theme/placeholder");

set_perm(1000, 1000, 0775, "/data/system");

set_perm(1000, 1000, 0777, "/data/system/theme");

unmount("/data");

script is obvious, it mounts your /data partition, it copies your data folder from flashable zip, removes placeholder file, set permissions to it and unmount /data, all done

without this you would have to do all that with root explorer to make it work