[DEPRICATED] AOKPFusionX [DEPRICATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478

ok I'm trying,

If I turn on without SIM card and with the AOKP updated from CM9

1.Green android

2. Team kang logo

3. and the logo again....and again.... and just it.....

If I turn on without SIM card and with the AOKP installed form zero

1. green android

2. team kang logo

3. the rom boots and seems to work fine, after a while...everything works fine!!!!!!!!!!!

so it is my sim card.....but so how can I use my PHONE? tilal any fix?

Is your phone unlocked? Do you have a different sum you can try?

Guest plegdroid

Figured out the reason. Will be fixed in the next build.

please, please can it go up on goo too, took an hour to download last night direct to the phone O:)

Guest felystar

no it isn't unlocked but I have a lot of bugs with this ROM. for example what I said before, sometimes the screen converts into pink and black and white and then returns and the launcher doesn't work well(either trebutcher or nova) softkeys sometimes don't work..... a lot of bugs trying to open setting and those things.... I'll wait for an update because I can't even call!! :(

Guest crnadakm

no it isn't unlocked but I have a lot of bugs with this ROM. for example what I said before, sometimes the screen converts into pink and black and white and then returns and the launcher doesn't work well(either trebutcher or nova) softkeys sometimes don't work..... a lot of bugs trying to open setting and those things.... I'll wait for an update because I can't even call!! :(

+1

Crashes in ROM control al the time. Also launcher just disappears and i can see only my wallpaper.

When ROM is working it takes ages after unlock to make it smooth, it is laggy 5 seconds after unlock. Weaher settings in ROM control do not work.

While typing this my phone became unusable, screen is blank, i can see only notification bar.

It is a great ROM but for now unusable.

Was excited about it, and will use it over CM9 when it's stable...

Guest WillDroid

Just a side note, if you installed over CM9 without wiping loads of stuff, including weather in the ROM Control menu, doesn't work. Try a full wipe and start again as per the instructions, fine for me now.

Guest crnadakm

Just a side note, if you installed over CM9 without wiping loads of stuff, including weather in the ROM Control menu, doesn't work. Try a full wipe and start again as per the instructions, fine for me now.

No I did a clean install...

Rom was to laggy and screen kept freezing... switched back to cm7

Guest dt_matthews

LOVE the ROM tilal, so many great config options.

Apparent bug:

When trying to add a new Calendar event fc's for me, anyone else experience this?

Guest plegdroid

Cant download most of the links are failing from mobile....

rapid share is the one to use, but set aside at least an hour for download :(

Guest tomassz82

A bug here.

Clean install. I flashed rom, then gapps. The clock setting are on automatic. I live in Hungary, Timezone is GMT+2. It stays on GMT+0, does not update, however automatic timezone is checked. If i turn off automatic time and automatic timezone, trying to set the timezone manually, every time i tap on timezone line, it drops me out to settings page. I cannot manually change timezone.

Guest Colibri

:(

Jamal, I know how you feel. As soon as I saw the pink unicorn I got excited and was very disappointed with the reboots. I wish tilal could release the next build sooner but give this guy a break.

In the last few weeks, he's compiled MIUI V4, CM9 and AOKP alone. He's doing an amazing job, and needs a break from all the constant posts asking him to hurry up.

Tilal, cheers mate, keep up the good work and take your time )

Guest dt_matthews

anyone else experiencing the Calendar fc when trying to add an event [which I posted yesterday]?

Edited by dt_matthews