[DEPRICATED] AOKPFusionX [DEPRICATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest eddev

anyone else experiencing the Calendar fc when trying to add an event [which I posted yesterday]?

Yes, I got that as well so I've temporarily switched back to ColdFusion X by simply flashing the zip in CM without a wipe (as suggested by Tilal) and it now works OK.

I thought I had got ColdFusionX configured how I wanted it until I saw all the tweaks brought together into AOKP, thanks Tilal :D

Guest nathanmarck

I've fixed it but I haven't compiled and I will be busy for the next few days so I don't know when I can post it.

Is it updated on github? I'll compile it early morning if it is

Guest ideataste

I couldnt download it why?? because i come form china?

you know ,we are in a Magical land,leave your email adress,i will send it to you later.

Guest pbz1983

I've been using this rom since it was uploaded earlier this week and the only issue I have experienced is related to the gallery/camera. If you take a picture and view it or look at a picture via the gallery then the phone will become unresponsive and despite closing the app or FC using the long press back button the phone home screen will not appear. I have to take the battery out and reboot.

Battery life is really good with this rom, I went from 100%-38% in 40 hours using wifi/3g quite a lot but did notice from 37%-10% it went within several hours until I charged it. In comparison to the other CM9 version I think it is much better and deep sleep is working according to 'cpuspy'.

One nice little ICS feature which I only found out today (sorry if already known) When your receiving an incoming call if you press the unlock button in the 'up' direction the call will end and you can send that number a text message. You have a few templates to choose from or create a custom message.

Keep up the good work tilal

Edited by pbz1983

Guest dutchwolff

Same reboots here; Spanish Orange Monte Carlo aka ZTE Skate.

Original Orange SIM, not unlocked although Rooted through previous ROMs that functioned without problems.

Installed (Clean install coming from Logic-Mod ROM) as stated in first post, left 5 minutes after each reboot from Recovery but reboots constantly using both Nova and Trebuchet Launcher.

After rebooting with SIM card out everything is nice and smooth and no reboots. (And looks and feels GREAT!!)

Will try with the trick from another ROM to see if that works; disable PIN-lock and then boot with SIM inside.

Thanx Tilal for so many great things!!

Edit: Trick with PIN-lock does not work! (As I suspected when I saw "Simphonebook died" in post above (page ), but why not try and find out, right)

Edited by dutchwolff

Guest dt_matthews

@tilal

BRILLIANT ROM. Absolutely love the level of config available ;)

Are you intending to add a channel on github for this ROM - I have a logcat for the Calendar > New Event fc if so...

Keep it up dude.

Guest tilal6991

Due to unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances, I have suspended all development of my ROMs on both ZTE devices for indefinite period.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope that someone can continue my work in my stead - all my sources are on GitHub so feel free to use them to compile the source.

Thanks again for all your support and hope to return to development soon.

Goodbye for now.

Guest nacsrio

Hello,

excuse my stupidity, I would like to know how to install GAPPS already installed the rom, but when I go to recovery, i can not install gapps.

thanks

Edited by nacsrio

Guest gguedes

Sorry for my bad english!!!!

I have discovered a way to move applications to sd using ice cream on zte skate with app2sd.

:D

• <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Guest amren

Sorry for my bad english!!!!

I have discovered a way to move applications to sd using ice cream on zte skate with app2sd.

:D

• <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Hello!

I would apprecite if anyone have a solution how I can get softkeys on my screen......I have try to add zip. from another Skate rom but it does not work...

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Guest plegdroid

Hello!

I would apprecite if anyone have a solution how I can get softkeys on my screen......I have try to add zip. from another Skate rom but it does not work...

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

morning, no need to flash a zip, press your power button which brings up your reboot/ screenshot/ aeroplane mode ect, there's an option to enable softkeys, tick it and reboot your phone, softkeys enabled :)

Guest amren

morning, no need to flash a zip, press your power button which brings up your reboot/ screenshot/ aeroplane mode ect, there's an option to enable softkeys, tick it and reboot your phone, softkeys enabled :)

THANKS A LOT FOR GIVING OF YOUR TIME...

When I follow your advice I get a screen with the options Power off, Reboot and Aeroplan mode..

No more...or, is the option you mention a submeny to any of the three I can see??

Guest amren

When I follow your advice I get a screen with the options Power off, Reboot and Aeroplan mode..

No more...or, is the option you mention a submeny to any of the three I can see??

..maybe I should add Im using rom version "aokp_skate_bulid-30"

Guest plegdroid

no, it should be an option when you press the power button :!