[DEPRICATED] AOKPFusionX [DEPRICATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest felystar

Yes it was..maybe solution is to make a new installation....

For the little time I has this rom I can tell u that if u go to setting and Aokp setting and look for navigation var you can enable aoftkeya and personalizate them

Guest plegdroid

For the little time I has this rom I can tell u that if u go to setting and Aokp setting and look for navigation var you can enable aoftkeya and personalizate them

yes my bad, just reflashed to check

sorry mate, been awhile since last had it on

O:)

post-910238-133494218927_thumb.png

post-910238-133494221779_thumb.png

Guest Josh92

Hi guys now this has been around for a while how are people finding battery life and performance compared to ColdFusion? Debating whether to give it a try soon, I'm happy with CF but just being nosey ;)

Guest trueno2k
Hi guys now this has been around for a while how are people finding battery life and performance compared to ColdFusion? Debating whether to give it a try soon, I'm happy with CF but just being nosey ;)

Me also curious about this compared to ColdfusionX ;)

Guest amren

Hi I have been runing both on my Skate and I find this rom using less battery, and performance I find well in line with CF.

Improvment is needed for Bluetooth and Camera, but I guess that goes for both these roms..

Guest Josh92

This uses less battery? Surprises me for some reason thought it would use more. Okay think I'll give this a go soon, which do you prefer excluding battery/performance etc?

Guest amren

This uses less battery? Surprises me for some reason thought it would use more. Okay think I'll give this a go soon, which do you prefer excluding battery/performance etc?

I find them very similar but on AOK I find that it was more easy to add sofware keys (after I got help from friends at this site)....

I little bit consider to try MIU to see how it is compared to AOK and CF..

Guest amren

I have now tested AOK, CF and MIU...and to me seems AOK more sutiable and stabile, but CF is very close and they both are very simular with BT and and Camera problems....but, this only built on me feelings and not on any techincal testing..

Still awaiting some updated Roms as its always interesting to see how they works..but, first important to make a proper backup on current rom in use...

Guest gitly-git

@C3CO

Your S3 kernal works a treat for the bluetooth fix on AOKP.

Here is the link for the kernal for everyone else:

Great job, thanks.

Guest favod

i tried this rom and was really good except that i use MItalk and the rom refuses to run the app is that because i need to TPT different partitions to cfX ?

Guest Muloo

Hi there,

What launcher do you guys use, i'v tested it with Nova and updated it to last version ...

For me it became 1 bugg after an other

could not set CET

launcher promptly ends

somethimes when opening setting i get nothing accept for som lines and distortion in different colors

No reaction on any button (freeze)

Could not reboot or shutdown, i get the menu but after my choise nothing happend, need to pull out the battery

anyway, i whent back to CFX with the kernal fix = works like a sharm

Edited by Muloo