[DEPRICIATED] AOKPFusionX [DEPRICIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest AntonPettersson

Havent found any bugs yet. This rom is great, lots of tweaks and stuff. Flashed it over ColdFusionX 15/5/2012 without data wipe. Cheers Tilal!

Guest Richard_Arkless

Question to tilal and anyone else involved in this great release

Have any of you contacted/got word back from cyanogenmod about this is getting officially supported now considering almost everything works now

Guest .Xam

Hello!

I cant try this rom, I install it, all is fine, than reboot, I tip my PIN than I select the normal launcher, I come to desktop for about 5 sec. and than comes the boot animation (the unicorn with "team kang") but the phone doesnt reboot the normal way, after the boot animation I land at the launcher selection and than again, I select launcher than I come to desktop for about 5 sec. and than comes the boot animation....

I have a GEN 2 ZTE Blade with 220 mb system.

Edited by .Xam

Guest jeddy1

Hello!

I cant try this rom, I install it, all is fine, than reboot, I tip my PIN than I select the normal launcher, I come to desktop for about 5 sec. and than comes the boot animation (the unicorn with "team kang") but the phone doesnt reboot the normal way, after the boot animation I land at the launcher selection and than again, I select launcher than I come to desktop for about 5 sec. and than comes the boot animation....

i have exactly the same problem ;)

but now i am to CFX

Guest zapadapping

Absolutely fantastic release!

The only quibble I've encountered is that audio over bluetooth is choppy with my mw600. I bought my blade today, so I can't compare how it worked with out this rom, as I threw it on as soon as I got it. However, I use your cm9 for Skate, and there it works perfectly with the mw600, which makes me think it's a bug.

Other than that, I'm in awe!

Edited by zapadapping

Guest viv1m
Hello!

but now i am to CFX

Are you people using SD card partition?

Try removingSD card and then power on the device.

Guest .Xam

Without SD-Card same problem. But I see in status bar that i have no receipt all the time, maybe its a problem with my german provider?

Guest droidolution

but now i am to CFX

Without SD-Card same problem. But I see in status bar that i have no receipt all the time, maybe its a problem with my german provider?

Well do u guys have enabled the PIN code to protect ur sim. If so just disable it and use the rom. that was the workaround for me.

Guest ufizo

Full Wipe; Sufficient /system space; First boot successful (though takes ages, compared to CFX)

reboot, and can't get past the boot-animation.

pulled battery out, retried, but cannot boot any more.

Restored CFX back.

You'll need a log for boot? I didn't record it as I dont have adb at the moment, but I can reproduce it if you ask for it.

Guest jeddy1

Well do u guys have enabled the PIN code to protect ur sim. If so just disable it and use the rom. that was the workaround for me.

did it do the same problem to u and then u disabled pin and now its working ???

yes i have pin enabled

Guest droidolution

did it do the same problem to u and then u disabled pin and now its working ???

yes i have pin enabled

it did... trying dosent harm anybody :D

Guest jeddy1

it did... trying dosent harm anybody :D

yep but it didnt work for me

system settings FC'd to me and then i had the famous reboot

anyway ill stick with CFX for now :)

Guest droidolution

yep but it didnt work for me

system settings FC'd to me and then i had the famous reboot

anyway ill stick with CFX for now :)

HE HE...sry bro... bad luck

Guest toligado

Really nice rom!!

it's not important, but when I gonna make a call and enter the numbers, it shows something like 99 9999-9999, there is a way to remove this space and "-"?

It's very strange to me, anyway i can live with it...

Thanks for the great work!!

Guest jeddy1

Really nice rom!!

it's not important, but when I gonna make a call and enter the numbers, it shows something like 99 9999-9999, there is a way to remove this space and "-"?

It's very strange to me, anyway i can live with it...

Thanks for the great work!!

there is nothing bad with it so dont worry

you must just use to live with it :D

Edited by jeddy1

Guest ZoomG

good day everyone, i installed that rom yesterday but didnt have time to share my experience, what i wanted to say is about that problem that some of you guys have with the PIN code, after my phone is loading it asks for my PIN code (my Sim card is PIN activated) when i insert my pin code it instantly make a reboot of the system and reboots quite fast like 5-10seconds then again when it is done loading you will get to the locked screen, at that moment u just have to wait until the Signal icon from top of your screen shows you that your phone has signal from your operator (that takes 10-15 seconds for me), after you see the signal u unlock the phone > choose the launcher u want (basic one for me) and the phone will work as it should be, also i wanted to say that i didnt encounter any problem till now with it, latest gapps installed perfectly (gapps-ics-20120429-signed) and everything works smooth enough, the only things i noticed are :

1 - i cant change the time zone, and if it is selected as automatic it doesnt give the right time zone (it sticks to GMT+00:00)

2 - when set to automatic date&time it doesnt show the right time

3 - when pressing the power button in order to unlock the phone the screen stays black for like 3-4seconds that is quite annoying ... it kind of "thinking too much"

my partitions are :

system - 260mb

cash - 60mb

i made them as biggest as possible so i dont need to "play" with them every time we get a new rom with new "needs" :)

in rest i am very happy with it

thx once again for ur hard work tilal6991 !

Edited by ZoomG