[DEPRICIATED] AOKPFusionX [DEPRICIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jeddy1

Upload it to dbank.com, then people will learn to be patient :D

And also learn how to fill a chinese captcha... or use Paros Proxy to bypass it! ;)

i can tell a trick to download without to register and without captcha and any other bul*****τ :P

Guest Sulthekk

i can tell a trick to download without to register and without captcha and any other bul*****τ :P

I know that too.. what do you think, will I mess with Paros on my phone? I do all the mirroring directly from the blade itself!

Guest tilal6991

Goo.im. And no I'm not going to upload anywhere else. Last time I got a lot of stick for uploading to a mirror website. And goo was requested a lot. So if you want someone can make a mirror later.

Guest przemek_3

Goo.im. And no I'm not going to upload anywhere else. Last time I got a lot of stick for uploading to a mirror website. And goo was requested a lot. So if you want someone can make a mirror later.

No problem, choose best hosting for you, conmmunity will share this after

I have 30mbps dl from goo so its no problem for me

Edited by przemek_3

Guest jeddy1

I know that too.. what do you think, will I mess with Paros on my phone? I do all the mirroring directly from the blade itself!

Yes of course and i would not say it to you bec i know that you know it

Anyway

@Tilal : dont worry, we can wait ;)

Guest tilal6991

Due to unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances, I have suspended all development of my ROMs on both ZTE devices for indefinite period.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope that someone can continue my work in my stead - all my sources are on GitHub so feel free to use them to compile the source.

Thanks again for all your support and hope to return to development soon.

Goodbye for now.

Guest ..Abel..

Due to unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances, I have suspended all development of my ROMs on both ZTE devices for indefinite period.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope that someone can continue my work in my stead - all my sources are on GitHub so feel free to use them to compile the source.

Goodbye for now.

are u serious?

Guest -ION-

Goodbye for now.

Very sad to hear this, I hope you can overcome whatever happened. Thanks for all the great releases and hard work, you were and still are the leading developper here for the ICS ROM's here on de Blade forums. Hopefully we will be able to welcome u back in the future.

-ION-

Guest gunapriyan

No, my friend.......Our Forum is live and active by people like you......

And you know all our expectations....Every second press "Refresh" Button in browser for check whether its release or not....

I hope you may understand our thoughts....

So please come forward and fix all your problems and release ASAP............

- GUNA

Yes. I would look at the ColdFusion thread for more info.

Edited by gunapriyan

Very sad to hear this, I hope you can overcome whatever happened. Thanks for all the great releases and hard work, you were and still are the leading developper here for the ICS ROM's here on de Blade forums. Hopefully we will be able to welcome u back in the future.

-ION-

+1!

Thanks again tilal for all your hard work, and good luck with whatever you are going through!

Guest grzegi

Sorry to hear that tilal, but we need to understand. Thank you very, very much once again and see you in the nearest future.

Whole ZTE community thanks you very much.

Edited by grzegi

Guest ..Abel..

Sorry to hear that tilal, but we need to understand. Thank you very, very much once again and see you in the nearest future.

Whole ZTE community thanks you very much.

:)

Guest Davidoff59

Hey take your time Tilal. Hope everything is OK.

Real life takes precedence over a rom and someone else will take over development so let tilal deal with whatever is going on and realise that if all you have to worry about is a rom, then you have it pretty good

Guest targetbsp

And now, we are fuxed :) We'll hardly see any more progress of ICS for our device.

Coldfusion rocked. But don't despair, there are still plenty of people working on ICS and GB roms for the Blade.

And if it dries up, well, the Ascend G300 was released today. :D

Guest shmizan

is there work in progress on ICS for our blade (other than tital)? I mean he was the pioneer getting many bugs fixed. he even got the drivers to work etc.

the official CM9 thread in MoDaCo seems dead. are TomG and Jacob still part of the game? burtslam is developing but mostly for the Chinese language..

Guest Loren82

is there work in progress on ICS for our blade (other than tital)? I mean he was the pioneer getting many bugs fixed. he even got the drivers to work etc.

the official CM9 thread in MoDaCo seems dead. are TomG and Jacob still part of the game? burtslam is developing but mostly for the Chinese language..

Burstlam already launched its latest rom multilanguage

http://android.modaco.com/topic/353230-apr-12ics-beta-rom-an-akop-cm9-remix-rc-582-full-languageversion/