[DEPRICIATED] AOKPFusionX [DEPRICIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Loren82

yes I know but that's why I wrote mostly. most of his previous work was Chinese/English only.. :)

Ok, I speak Spanish and that the truth was somewhat annoying to me, I'm all day with google translator, installed the rom and oppss!, neither is in Spanish XD

Guest targetbsp

the official CM9 thread in MoDaCo seems dead. are TomG and Jacob still part of the game?

I don't think Jacob has developed for the Blade for a long while but TomG still is. We're still seeing CM7 updates from him and he's working on CM9 which the tag before Coldfusion suggests it's based upon and the link for the kernel is to TomG's sources.

Guest Davidoff59

Its a work in progress. Burstlam has asked for bug reports so that he can fix things. As the rom gets improved, I'm sure more languages will be added. Adding language support isn't required at the moment as its not really for the general population.

Reg ics Dev for blade, that's the beauty of open source. Look beyond the phone in your hand and look at all the other armv6 devices being developed for. Fixes in one device can generally be either added or ported between devices.

As targetbsb said, don't despair

Guest shmizan

yeah it's true. my mom has LG p500 (optimus one) and its ICS dev ROMs also suffer the camera preview thing. I guess when it gets fixed it happens for both devices.

if only all devs could join forces for the ICS now. I mean - Swedish Snow (ZTE Stock) reached its final stage, CM7 has been perfect for a while now. AOSP is almost done too.

we really can have a dev dream team with KonstaT, t0mm13b, tilal6991, burstlam, TomG :D and we're almost there anyway, it's just the camera preview, software acceleration and the minor bugs..

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Hey Tilal if you see this upload this ROM and me and some devs will correct the bugs and continue your job. Everyone is open to develop this rom if you release it

Guest brookergray

Hey Tilal if you see this upload this ROM and me and some devs will correct the bugs and continue your job. Everyone is open to develop this rom if you release it

You? Dev? It's the 21st not the 1st

If you're a 'dev' why are you asking for the binary build?

Guest plegdroid

all the bits are there on Tilal's git.

Edited by plegdroid

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andr0idbeliev3r

You? Dev? It's the 21st not the 1st

If you're a 'dev' why are you asking for the binary build?

Don't start the discussion again please.

Guest brookergray

uh he meant ....

the newton,car driving lessons

That's the other AOKP thread. He is replying to a 2 week old post of mine.

Guest vNa5h

That's the other AOKP thread. He is replying to a 2 week old post of mine.

man u really get worked up!!

how much heated arguments do u get into

Guest solidslash

Downloading, will try in a sec.

edit:

Everything seems to work just fine, haven't installed gapps on it yet though.

Edited by solidslash

Guest jeddy1

ah its ok i will do it through an app

going back to AOKP :D

edit: it doesnt let me :(

directly reboots

Edited by jeddy1

Guest bakas666

tilal up till now its working good...i had a random gallery FC and sometimes the screen flashes random colors...something like the old tvs did when they lost signal....