[DEPRICIATED] AOKPFusionX [DEPRICIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest bakas666

i dont really know :D ...but in my opinion its crusial, because of the shitty speaker of blade..you know...really strong bass..i managed to get good sound quality with setting dsp manager at bass reduction..but now...?

Guest bakas666

MusicFX is included - that might help?

is this supposed to be in the apps menu? cause i can see neither the musicFX nor the music app itself

Guest bakas666

tilal...some more bugs...launcher got out of order for some minutes...didnt show homepage...also battery drain (minus~10% in ~30 minutes in standby)

Edited by bakas666

Guest 劉楓爻

i used this awesome ROM 4 about 2 hours,i dont have battery drain issue & no random reboot, also no any trouble,i will keep looking on 8! i like AOKP.,big thx 2 U, Tilal6991!

btw, HK blade, gen2.

& i think AOKPFusionX is much smother than ColdFusionX,haha :D

Guest jeddy1

i used this awesome ROM 4 about 2 hours,i dont have battery drain issue & no random reboot, also no any trouble,i will keep looking on 8! i like AOKP.,big thx 2 U, Tilal6991!

btw, HK blade, gen2.

& i think AOKPFusionX is much smother than ColdFusionX,haha :D

weird! i installed it twice and it was rebooting like hell.every 15 seconds.

yes it feels smoother than CFX

Guest 劉楓爻

weird! i installed it twice and it was rebooting like hell.every 15 seconds.

yes it feels smoother than CFX

BTW, I install this with full wipe,just wipe dailvik not work 4 me, a lot of FCs pop up:unsure:.did u installed with full wipe?

Nice job tilal with this rom!

However, after an hour or so of testing, I had these weird display issues, like compression bugs, affecting part or whole of the screen.

It started while I was in the settings, but then occurred everywhere.

Apologies, I didn't think of extracting the logcat when I experienced this, and now reverted to CFX...

Apart from this, the rom seemed quite stable (no random reboots, no FC's in 2 hours of intense use), but a bit laggier than CFX (which is exceptionally smooth!)

Note: I full wiped before testing, DCed to 122MHz and OCed to 652MHz (which is well supported by my blade in CFX)

Guest jeddy1

BTW, I install this with full wipe,just wipe dailvik not work 4 me, a lot of FCs pop up:unsure:.did u installed with full wipe?

Yes with full wipe

Guest 劉楓爻

Yes with full wipe

Oh, I have no idea right now, maybe different hardware.blade has a lot of different hardware edition.

Guest ..Abel..

great rom ! i have to say it feels a bit faster than cfx ! but some bugs video playback is bad and camera has a similar prob to that of cfx ! and just FYI I couldnt get the rom working without full wipe (cache factory reset ...etc) The tweaks are amazing ! overall good experience ~! :)

Guest archish

lots of reboots hardly usable for me, I understand logcat is required.

I am bit new on android, can any one tell me how to get this. using ubuntu. Any links are also good. Thanks

EDIT: ok found one..

Edited by archish

Guest archish

need some help as how to get the logcat dump now, when i type adb logcat it displays - waiting for device -

I cannot get the usb debugging to be enabled from the settings as after installing the rom once the launcher loads and if i click anything it restarts. how to go about it now?

EDIT: Nevermind....got the logs...

logcat.txt

Edited by archish