[DEPRICIATED] AOKPFusionX [DEPRICIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest 劉楓爻

does S2E work on it?

yes,i use flashable zip from ColdFusionX thread,& 8 works on my phone!i think AOKPFusionX & ColdFusionX r on the same level! :)

Guest 劉楓爻

mmmhh,

i tried this rom in the past, but my zte blade chinaunicom starts to reboot continuosly. then i hope this isn't the official rom. is there another version?

tnx

db

unfortunately,this is the only version of AOKPFusionX right now.r u run ColdFuionX successed? the requirement is same, i guest. good luck!

Guest d_borghi

unfortunately,this is the only version of AOKPFusionX right now.r u run ColdFuionX successed? the requirement is same, i guest. good luck!

yes, i tried coldfusionx too, but camera preview was very slow, then i returned to aokp remix that is very smooth and camera wifi gps bt usb work all perfectly.

but i read that tilal's rom must be more fast than aokp remix. i would like to try but it doesn't seem very stable at the moment.

what do you think about it? which rom do you advice?

bye

db

Guest jeddy1

Make it happen today:D

And thanks for your hard work...

i would say wait tomorrow :P

if u see the update today go jump on the bed :P joking :)

Guest mihairu

Hi all,

i have a question, what's difference between coldfusionx and aokpfusionx? Thx

and thx tilal6991 for your hard work!

Guest 劉楓爻

wooo,a lot of stuff :D

yes, i tried coldfusionx too, but camera preview was very slow, then i returned to aokp remix that is very smooth and camera wifi gps bt usb work all perfectly.

but i read that tilal's rom must be more fast than aokp remix. i would like to try but it doesn't seem very stable at the moment.

what do you think about it? which rom do you advice?

bye

db

i agree with u totally,the XXXXFusionX is more fast than remix, and remix may lose ur message, i said before.right now, ColdFusionX is better choose, cos many people talk about 8, AOKPFusionX is a little bit 'cold'. and i used AOKPFusionX about 4 days,hhnnn, just battery drain is not as good as ColdFusionX,everything else is ok,hope will be better battery drain next version!

and,tilal6991 said there will be another version soon, so,if u like AOKP more, wait 4 8,if not,may be ColdFusionX is good 4 u! thx. just my opinion :)

Update either today or tommorow.

Fantastic! just a little ....may i call u 'T-MAN'? :) best wish.

Hi all,

i have a question, what's difference between coldfusionx and aokpfusionx? Thx

and thx tilal6991 for your hard work!

oh,in a word,COLD is base on CM9,AOKP is base on AOKP. :)

Hi guys,

I need to know which is better ics ROM in terms of battery backup?

Thank you:ph34r:

hi.brother,i'm sorry but what is 'battery backup' mean? a little confused ;)

Edited by 劉楓爻

Guest viv1m

hi.brother,i'm sorry but what is 'battery backup' mean? a little confused ;)

It simply means on which rom "battery lasts longer "?

Thanks

Guest 劉楓爻

It simply means on which rom "battery lasts longer "?

Thanks

oh,thx, now, Cold is better in battery usage on my phone,bt wish next version which will be released soon will as same as Cold.

thank u 4 teaching me some english skill! big thx!

Guest d_borghi

i agree with u totally,the XXXXFusionX is more fast than remix, and remix may lose ur message, i said before.right now, ColdFusionX is better choose, cos many people talk about 8, AOKPFusionX is a little bit 'cold'. and i used AOKPFusionX about 4 days,hhnnn, just battery drain is not as good as ColdFusionX,everything else is ok,hope will be better battery drain next version!

and,tilal6991 said there will be another version soon, so,if u like AOKP more, wait 4 8,if not,may be ColdFusionX is good 4 u! thx. just my opinion :)

well, but i understand that at your advice, coldfusionx is the more reliabe and complete ics rom. then i wil retry it. but the camera issue? camera is important for me. sometimes i MUST make pics and with slow camera preview it isn't easy to make and accettable picture. is there any fix?

tnx a lot and compliments for your experience in the ics rom field.

bye

db

EDIT: i've just tried new release of coldfusionx, but bluetooth doesn't activate on it.... i return to aokp remix 6.3

bye

db

Edited by d_borghi

Guest jeddy1

Love ur work for CFX and AOKPX,but want MIUIFX from u...... any. Way downloading

In 2013 :P

Edited by jeddy1

Guest 劉楓爻

well, but i understand that at your advice, coldfusionx is the more reliabe and complete ics rom. then i wil retry it. but the camera issue? camera is important for me. sometimes i MUST make pics and with slow camera preview it isn't easy to make and accettable picture. is there any fix?

tnx a lot and compliments for your experience in the ics rom field.

bye

db

new build is with more fluently preview.

Guest archish

It should be but I don't have the issue so I can't check.

I have posted the logcat in previous post for the old build. I hope it helps to find the root cause.

Guest CsomaZoli

I have a problem with time zones, I can't change it manually, whenever I try changing it, the settings app returns to the main settings, once it even got into a deadlock. And it cant get the correct timezone settings from the network (with coldfusion it works) If you don't have this kind of problem / can't reproduce it I can add a logcat if needed