[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 13/07]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest welshrage

i got screen trackball issue too. so i came back to R1a for now

phew so i definately aint the only one with this problem.. i used to see people post problems froms other roms and builds and be thankful and grateful that i didnt get any of the problems, now am sad cos i got a problem that the developer hasnt or couldnt get so would be unable to recreate it :,o(

edit: but at least i'm not alone :oD

Edited by welshrage

Guest Carlover

phew so i definately aint the only one with this problem.. i used to see people post problems froms other roms and builds and be thankful and grateful that i didnt get any of the problems, now am sad cos i got a problem that the developer hasnt or couldnt get so would be unable to recreate it :,o(

edit: but at least i'm not alone :oD

Don't worry, This will hopefully get fixed soon. I hear that Daz is a great developer and is really hard working, thanks for you efforts man :) I hope this can soon be fixed!

Guest welshrage

Don't worry, This will hopefully get fixed soon. I hear that Daz is a great developer and is really hard working, thanks for you efforts man I hope this can soon be fixed!

yeah i totally agree, patience and we'll get sorted

Guest welshrage

Hi welsh,

try this, you go to the dialer and dial *983*24474636#

should say somewhere in there,

Cheers surf

nah the code dont work mate

Guest Carlover

nah the code dont work mate

yeah it dont work mate -- i believe thats for the original ZTE Blade to see if its TFT or OLED

Edited by Carlover

Guest surfungus

Sorry guys must have been in the original rom.. maybe there's another code?

I'll have a look.

Seems it's a function of the ZTE dialer...

Edited by surfungus

Guest fr0do

From here: http://android.modac...re-do-you-have/

dial *983*24474636#

Obviously not ICS, but Gingerbread on the Crescent

---

Having probelms here...

Google apps just not appearing. Downloaded twice then the previous version. Nothing. Wiped thoroughly, still nothing. Doesn't seem to be root access either. Not allowed to list contents of \data\apps so trouble getting Titanium to manually install Play. Wondering if it's my partition sizes. Can't matter which ver of CWM we use can it? I'm on 4.x

Edited by fr0do

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

From here: http://android.modac...re-do-you-have/

dial *983*24474636#

Obviously not ICS, but Gingerbread on the Crescent

---

Having probelms here...

Google apps just not appearing. Downloaded twice then the previous version. Nothing. Wiped thoroughly, still nothing. Doesn't seem to be root access either. Not allowed to list contents of \data\apps so trouble getting Titanium to manually install Play. Wondering if it's my partition sizes. Can't matter which ver of CWM we use can it? I'm on 4.x

Might want to install the ICS TPT? I've got it and didn't have any probs since.

Guest Carlover

Whats with that white ball when im touching the screen? Its proper annoying any way to disable it? Cheers

You mean the track ball/ mouse pad blueish circle? see page 35 and post #694 ----- is that what you mean?

If it is, its something strange that has appeared in r2, some have it and some don't. Those of us who have it are waiting for a fix, in the meantime i suggest going back to r1a until it is fixed.

Guest AmbushReality

You mean the track ball/ mouse pad blueish circle? see page 35 and post #694 ----- is that what you mean?

If it is, its something strange that has appeared in r2, some have it and some don't. Those of us who have it are waiting for a fix, in the meantime i suggest going back to r1a until it is fixed.

Yeah the trackball. suppose i can try FnC RLS6 again.

Guest Dazzozo

I think I've tracked down the touch screen issue to something that manifested itself as part of the device configuration rewrite in the input device configuration.

Working on it.

Edit: Yes, one of the two touch screens experiences it.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest Carlover

I think I've tracked down the touch screen issue to something that manifested itself as part of the device configuration rewrite in the input device configuration.

Working on it.

Edit: Yes, one of the two touch screens experiences it.

Awesome work my friend! looking forward to the update! :)

Edited by Carlover

Guest Dazzozo

As this is quite a minor fix I can try and put up a separate patch zip, though no guarantee it will work as I can't actually test it. I have the other touch screen.

The full build I'll put up should definitely fix it, though.

Guest Carlover

As this is quite a minor fix I can try and put up a separate patch zip, though no guarantee it will work as I can't actually test it. I have the other touch screen.

The full build I'll put up should definitely fix it, though.

I'll flash it ASAP, and get back to you on the results.

Guest Dazzozo

Thanks, i'm on r1a right now so should i wipe and flash the original r2 ROM, the patch and then gapps?

Yeah, I'd definitely wipe or you could potentially carry over the configuration from r1a which would corrupt the test.

You can do the patch and gapps in either order.

Guest Carlover

Yeah, I'd definitely wipe or you could potentially carry over the configuration from r1a which would corrupt the test.

You can do the patch and gapps in either order.

Flashing it now.. will get back to you on the results...

EDIT: It didn't work, the trackpad is still there :(

Edited by Carlover

Guest Dazzozo

Flashing it now.. will get back to you on the results...

EDIT: It didn't work, the trackpad is still there sNn5TkB34oAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Do you have easy enough access to ADB or a terminal emulator app?

Can you get me the output of "adb shell ls -l /system/usr/idc/" or just "ls -l /system/usr/idc/" if you use a terminal emulator app?