[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 13/07]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

I didn't see that on the list either. This is all sounding confusing, everything that should be here isn't?

-Ninjeh.

So what IS there? You have the patch installed, right?

Guest NinjehKitteh

Well, I went into CWM, formatted and re-installed it, and yeah, I had the patch installed, and it seems to be working fine again.

I'll give you a list of what is there, but I can't be sure it's gonna be the same now.

-Ninjeh.

Guest NinjehKitteh

Just a little information for my side project:

Can you tell me all of the major contributors to this project? As in development.

Thanks ;)

-Ninjeh.

Guest Dazzozo

Just a little information for my side project:

Can you tell me all of the major contributors to this project? As in development.

Thanks ;)

-Ninjeh.

People who have contributed in terms of code? That would be fuzzra, tilal, me, and tilal's sources. I'm going to feel bad if I missed someone out.

Guest NinjehKitteh

People who have contributed in terms of code? That would be fuzzra, tilal, me, and tilal's sources. I'm going to feel bad if I missed someone out.

If anyone feels missed out, pipe up now :P

Your window of opportunity is small :P

-Ninjeh.

Guest Dazzozo

In what order should I put the names? Like who contributed most to least?

-Ninjeh.

Well, we have no idea what you're doing so... whatever seems logical I guess.

Guest NinjehKitteh

Well, we have no idea what you're doing so... whatever seems logical I guess.

It's nearly finished now :P And I used the order that's in the OP :) I hope this works, otherwise I'mma be p****d off :/

-Ninjeh.

Guest shockdj

Id just like to say thanks for CM9 for our device. I've had the best battery life today of any rom ive tried before. I seriously cant wait for the final cm9 release for the vivacity. it is truly a great rom. Well done to all concerned in bringing to our phone.

Guest Dazzozo

Me and fr0do are closing in on the atmel home button issue. ;)

Edit:

* GitHub ([email protected]) has joined #zte-crescent
<GitHub> [android_device_zte_blade2] Dazzozo pushed 1 new commit to ICS: http://git.io/7xMT4A
<GitHub> [android_device_zte_blade2/ICS] Fix for TMO Atmel touch controller key layout (apparently) - Daz J
* GitHub ([email protected]) has left #zte-crescent
[/CODE]

Edit 2: This actually seems a lot more complicated than before. The same patch works once, but when we try it again it doesn't. The only difference between both runs is a few reboots in between.

Edit 3: Getting a decent set of logcats from fr0do. One with broken home (lol), one with everything buggered and one rare event where everything worked.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

NAILED IT! Putting a build up. Should have one up before I go to bed, I don't see it taking 2 hours to cook.

fr0do is a legend.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

Good work on the home button :D

I have a question. How does this work? http://s17.postimage...30_23_22_42.png

I'm on my phone so I can't upload it :/

And I have a problem with Play Store and app compatibility :/

-Ninjeh.

How does what work?

Aware of the market compatibility issues introduced in the rewrite, I'll actually get the chance to look in to that now. I'm going to tidy up the device config a bit and make it a little prettier and this will be part of it.

Feels good to finally be equal to the Skate and Blade. :D

Guest Dazzozo

Look at the link I posted, on my phone I can't upload the actual file :/

-Ninjeh.

The calculations seem right, but that is alarming in terms of size. I have 11.55MB app, 14.58MB SD card and 26.43MB total for Maps.

Guest NinjehKitteh

I'm not even sure how it ended up like that, but it's gone down now because I accidentally wiped my SD card :P

And as long as it's up, seeing as I have an atmel, I'll test the next parch tomorrow :)

-Ninjeh.

Guest Dazzozo

I'm not even sure how it ended up like that, but it's gone down now because I accidentally wiped my SD card :P

And as long as it's up, seeing as I have an atmel, I'll test the next parch tomorrow :)

-Ninjeh.

I've had to wipe my build directory because some changes aren't being built properly. I'll put it up early tomorrow.

Guest Titas

NAILED IT! Putting a build up. Should have one up before I go to bed, I don't see it taking 2 hours to cook.

fr0do is a legend.

Brilliant work Daz & great effort frodo - congrat's & thanks to you both! (I kept checking til 11pm but turned in just b4 your breakthrough!)