[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 13/07]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

Also I forgot to mention it, got too caught up in my server move: cheers surf for the donation! Adding donators to the OP. ;)

Guest detrox

hi alll i have sf2 with orange rom and android what i need instal or what i must do to get my mobile faster ?? i have lags etc pls what i must do ? i must install ics or something different ?? this is my first android mobile

Guest Dazzozo

hi alll i have sf2 with orange rom and android what i need instal or what i must do to get my mobile faster ?? i have lags etc pls what i must do ? i must install ics or something different ?? this is my first android mobile

Can you please use the thread you created for your issue?

Guest robt77

R6 up!

Edit - Not sure why it did a blank post and edit :). Downloading and flashing Rom as we speak. Thanks again for all the hard work

Edit 2 another great update to the Rom - Video is working on the camera and it seems quicker and generally more responsive.

Edited by robt77

Guest techsolo

Any good manual on how to backup and restore your working installation and settings? Tried it with QPST but seen it fail one time to many to risk my now fully functional set-up... If I have that, I can start testing R6...

Guest Dazzozo

Any good manual on how to backup and restore your working installation and settings? Tried it with QPST but seen it fail one time to many to risk my now fully functional set-up... If I have that, I can start testing R6...

Titanium Backup all the way.

Guest surfungus

Also I forgot to mention it, got too caught up in my server move: cheers surf for the donation! Adding donators to the OP. ;)

No prob mate, keep up the good work! raverrr you'll be in the next payment run as quidco likes to say.. :)

Guest xzyk

downloaded, took out some stuff to reduce below 160MB (my partition size), wiped dalvik and cache, loaded R6 over my previouis R5b, re-loaded TMV kernel and a2sd and booted up. All fine, everything working as expected. This rom is getting better with each revision. Big thanks to the developers.

Edited by xzyk

Guest app10336

No more flash with rear camera ?

Light sensor seam to no work.

Clock crash too. Maybe it's from my FNC settings backup =)

Edited by app10336

Guest Dazzozo

Probably definitely your FNC settings backup. That's Gingerbread.

Guest beavis77

The new release came just in time before I go on holiday :)

Thanks for the update Daz - so far no problems (haven't played much with it though).

Guest MadEye Moody

restoring clock alarms makes it crash. just go to app management and clear data for clock

Camera flash doesn't work for me too ( it didn't in r5 as well, so I thought it was in the todo list )

Guest welshrage

running new build new.. all apps restored from titanium and so far no problems.. am not gonna be around for a week,so hope the rom does me good while am on hols

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Latest update is fine although I have found an issue;

When I play a video which i've just recorded it doesn't load/play and I get an error saying it can't be played, I've tried using 3 different applications to play them but no luck (Quickpic, Stock Gallery and ES File Manager) the videos I recorded a while ago which are on my SD work with no issues.

Also battery life is much better for me now!

Thanks a lot, I'll be making a donation sometime in the Summer if I get a job to Dazzozo and Raverrr just to say thank you for the ROM's and constant updates.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Latest update is fine although I have found an issue;

When I play a video which i've just recorded it doesn't load/play and I get an error saying it can't be played, I've tried using 3 different applications to play them but no luck (Quickpic, Stock Gallery and ES File Manager) the videos I recorded a while ago which are on my SD work with no issues.

Also battery life is much better for me now!

Thanks a lot, I'll be making a donation sometime in the Summer if I get a job to Dazzozo and Raverrr just to say thank you for the ROM's and constant updates.

The problem is there are no codecs to play video properly, which is also something to do with the crappy camera view. It's also the main obstacle to being official on CyanogenMod.

Guest MadEye Moody

The problem is there are no codecs to play video properly, which is also something to do with the crappy camera view. It's also the main obstacle to being official on CyanogenMod.

I don't understand, doesn't CM have any codecs at all, even the open source ones?