[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 13/07]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

I would fork and then send a pull request. I'll be doing the same. That both devices will get added in the same official place.

Done. I think I did it right... https://github.com/Dazzozo/proprietary_vendor_zte/commit/dbef0e9b57c891d39112b3cf0ddfcc0495f25a7d & https://github.com/Dazzozo/android_device_zte_blade2/commit/a840f049c9aee24d583b657bec39f8532503193f

Haven't sent the pull request yet, though.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest welshrage

rebbooting...flashing... waiting..... wetting pants.... :op

edit: whoa man summat not right... my touchscreen got some weird round type mouse pointer that i gotta drag round screen to select things and gotta multitouch to scroll screen, and it doing ma head in,can find anywhere to turn it off, restoring nandroid backup til i get home tonight

Edited by welshrage

Guest Dazzozo

edit: whoa man summat not right... my touchscreen got some weird round type mouse pointer that i gotta drag round screen to select things and gotta multitouch to scroll screen, and it doing ma head in,can find anywhere to turn it off, restoring nandroid backup til i get home tonight

Not getting that here...

Guest welshrage

i tried wiping data/factory reset, wipe cache, clear dalvik cache and reinstalling new build and same result... mouse/trackball pointer on screen and nowhere to turn it off,only found settings to increase or decrease speed of it.. its quite annoying really cos i gotta use it as a mouse pointer and multitouch scroll dont always work grrr gonna wipe it and try again

Guest surfungus

Great work again Daz, running smoothly here! Fantastic news about becoming official, all that hard work paying off, well done mate, well and truly deserve a gold star!

Only small thing I've noticed so far, I tried to install handcent from the market and it said my device is not compatible, restored it with titanium instead. Problem solved!

Anyway keep up the good work, much appreciated

Cheers surf

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Go to the developer options in settings, I'm sure that's one of the tracking options, you should be able to turn it off there. Not sure why it would be on by default, didn't with me.

Guest welshrage

Go to the developer options in settings, I'm sure that's one of the tracking options, you should be able to turn it off there. Not sure why it would be on by default, didn't with me.

nah mate it's not like the "pointer location" or "show touches" in the developer options... it's like a mouse pointer (hard to describe) but it's a filled circle and can only be used like a mouse pointer ie the pointer needs to be over a link or option to click it.. right ol pickle is this aiii

Guest Dazzozo

nah mate it's not like the "pointer location" or "show touches" in the developer options... it's like a mouse pointer (hard to describe) but it's a filled circle and can only be used like a mouse pointer ie the pointer needs to be over a link or option to click it.. right ol pickle is this aiii

Grab us some screenshots.

Guest Carlover

Hi, firstly thank you for such a great ROM, awesome work here mate. I have the same problem with the touchscreen ball pointer thing like welshrage, here is a screen shot: http://i.imgur.com/HJnMf.png (Its the blueish circle near the clock)

You have to drag it around to select buttons, and multi touch for scroll like welshrage has already pointed out. Looked in the settings but nothing.

Thanks for your help, and awesome ROM.

Edited by Carlover

Guest welshrage

Hi, firstly thank you for such a great ROM, awesome work here mate. I have the same problem with the touchscreen ball pointer thing like welshrage, here is a screen shot: http://i.imgur.com/HJnMf.png (Its the blueish circle near the clock)

You have to drag it around to select buttons, and multi touch for scroll like welshrage has already pointed out. Looked in the settings but nothing.

Thanks for your help, and awesome ROM.

aiii thats it.. saves me uploading lol my screen got exact same trackball/mouse pointer

Guest Dazzozo

aiii thats it.. saves me uploading lol my screen got exact same trackball/mouse pointer

I don't suppose either of you happen to know what touch screen you have? atmel or synaptic?

Guest welshrage

erm no I dont lol.... how do I find out?

only info i can get out of my screen is from android system info and the details are: resolution:480 x 800

refresh rate: 60.0 x factor for DIP: 1.5 density: 240dpi pixel per inch X: 240.0dpi Y: 240.0dpi

Guest Carlover

only info i can get out of my screen is from android system info and the details are: resolution:480 x 800

refresh rate: 60.0 x factor for DIP: 1.5 density: 240dpi pixel per inch X: 240.0dpi Y: 240.0dpi

same here, its really annoying - this trackball was not there on r1a for me. Looking for a way to find out more info about the screen type, but no luck.

Guest AmbushReality

Heyy i really want this ROM but i have a small problem :)

When i flash a new ROM and install my apps with Titanium Backup i have to install every app manually. and this take the mick cos i have over 50 apps ;-) Any way to avoid this??

Guest welshrage

Heyy i really want this ROM but i have a small problem

When i flash a new ROM and install my apps with Titanium Backup i have to install every app manually. and this take the mick cos i have over 50 apps ;-) Any way to avoid this??

buy the full version of titanium backup and it wont ask to install on every app,it'll use the hypershell and install em all in one go

Guest AmbushReality

buy the full version of titanium backup and it wont ask to install on every app,it'll use the hypershell and install em all in one go

Thats handy Actually because i have already purchased it ;-)