[GEN2/European] AOSP GB 2.3.7 / t0mm13bROM

Guest t0mm13b

Guest t0mm13b

Let's get back on track with this :)

then i'd tried:

start -> run -> cmd

c:\adb logcat > /sdcard/btlogcat

but return "impossible to find path " (from italian to english).

You have adb tools installed? If not, head over to this Zte's site (I recall seeing some linky around here somewhere on the forum that had the latest version)

Judging by that error message, it seems adb is not found?

Edit: Found the linky here.

Edited by t0mm13b

Guest Sulthekk

Edit:

Is this the reason why you hang out on forums such as this - to "offer" mirroring for others at the same time making profit?

I just tried another service. I try almost all I can see during browsing. Also, in practice my profit is zero, as I can't access it because

a.) I have neither paypal or alertpay to take it.

b.) Didn't reach minimal payout.

I only mirror on modaco, and sometimes on hungarian forums as some people sometimes can't download something. I don't hang out just for profit.

Edit:

I sincerely hope karma bites you in the ass later on when you publish your work of some kind, only to find out later that someone has been profit-ting from your work, later!

I deserved that, I take that.

Guest t0mm13b

Have been pushing this ROM a bit too much I guess, am averaging about 1800 on the Antutu benchmark, using setcpu overclocked to 729Mhz and default on-demand governor, just thought I'd post the images and would love to hear feedback on this? :)

Battery wise, not sure if this is good but seemingly the display is sucking up too much (mind you I have the USB charging disabled!)

What do you think guys? So far, no feedback on this? Inputs? :)

To an extent, the silence coming from those who are not saying very much is what I would think as negative... just saying :unsure:

Edit: Forgot to add CPUSpy output - the CPU is in deep sleep alright...

Edit #2: Sometimes, it slips down on the Antutu benchmark down from around 1800 to 1600 for some reason... have noticed that alright, any ideas? fwiw, on the twirly graphics, (the spiral graphic) I get over 59fps, on the gladiators screen, I get about 19.00 fps (I think)... suggestions :)

post-792143-0-80869400-1335051885_thumb.

post-792143-0-80037300-1335051887_thumb.

post-792143-0-94026300-1335052186_thumb.

post-792143-0-39782100-1335052407_thumb.

Edited by t0mm13b

Guest k.d.11

I have been using the latest release for a few days now and i must say performance wise (in terms of games) This is the best rom ive used but the battery life isnt that great yeah other than that just something i noticed was that in the i think 2nd release? when you fixed the obscure graphics glitch the settings scroll became real smooth and stuff but the notification pulldown was slightly laggy but then in the latest release the notification pulldown is perfect but the slight slag in the settings scroll is back i dont mind it and stuff im just saying that im not being able to understand what changes youre making in each release :P Care to elaborate on that? Thanks!

Plus! is there anyway to get the zte blade settings off the notification bar?

Edited by k.d.11

Guest d_borghi

hi, but how can i install app into ext partition?

i've installed darktremor zip and app2sdgui darktremor from the market but the internal memory space is about to become fully. any ideas?

ps: when it will be possible i will follow the instruction to public informations about my bluetooth problems.

db

Guest t0mm13b

I have been using the latest release for a few days now and i must say performance wise (in terms of games) This is the best rom ive used but the battery life isnt that great yeah other than that just something i noticed was that in the i think 2nd release? when you fixed the obscure graphics glitch the settings scroll became real smooth and stuff but the notification pulldown was slightly laggy but then in the latest release the notification pulldown is perfect but the slight slag in the settings scroll is back i dont mind it and stuff im just saying that im not being able to understand what changes youre making in each release :P Care to elaborate on that? Thanks!

Plus! is there anyway to get the zte blade settings off the notification bar?

All I can say is this, have been doing various changes to the core framework to squeeze somewhat, bit more performance, the settings scroll became smooth, but notification pulldown was laggy, in this release, its the reverse... sigh, cannot please 'em all :P

Now, about the notification for the ZteBlade settings, the idea came from another thread here, USB Charging Commander (That made its way into the CM BladeParts btw...) See the second posting on that, in relation to notifying the user in case the user may forget that they switched off the charging... :) Just sayin.... :)

Guest t0mm13b

hi, but how can i install app into ext partition?

i've installed darktremor zip and app2sdgui darktremor from the market but the internal memory space is about to become fully. any ideas?

ps: when it will be possible i will follow the instruction to public informations about my bluetooth problems.

db

I have mentioned that I used the TPT v10 (IIRC) to increase the space on the handset, its on the previous pages somewhere,

Have you not read the posting in relation to the drivers installation for you to be able to obtain the logcat by way of adb? :)

Guest d_borghi

I have mentioned that I used the TPT v10 (IIRC) to increase the space on the handset, its on the previous pages somewhere,

Have you not read the posting in relation to the drivers installation for you to be able to obtain the logcat by way of adb? :)

i read all thread but i did find anything about that, only apps2sd zip darkttrremor. i will see better after.

Have you not read the posting in relation to the drivers installation for you to be able to obtain the logcat by way of adb

ya, but my two sons take me busy at the moment.

bye see you soon

db

Guest t0mm13b

i read all thread but i did find anything about that, only apps2sd zip darkttrremor. i will see better after.

Have you not read the posting in relation to the drivers installation for you to be able to obtain the logcat by way of adb

ya, but my two sons take me busy at the moment.

bye see you soon

db

Ahh okie :) Look, time with your kids is more valuable then anything else :)

Guest d_borghi

Hi, this Rom is better than the Swedish Snow RLS7?

less mb ram request and viber works excellently. first aosp, second swedishsnow, third cyanogenmod7 for me naturally..

bye

db

Guest evilbrain

less mb ram request and viber works excellently. first aosp, second swedishsnow, third cyanogenmod7 for me naturally..

bye

db

AOSP, CM, SS = 3 totally different roms so there is no need to even compare them because they all have different settings and bits and stuff which make the actual feel of the OS and the huge difference.

Anyway, Angry Birds Space refuse to work for me. Whenever I launch the app the screen freezes for a few seconds, then goes black for a moment and nothing happens. Tried reinstalling, did not make any difference. Suggestions? :)

Edited by evilbrain

Guest t0mm13b

Hi, I do not get it right, just that you said that this Rom is better than Swedish in his opinion, the more that aosp this all working? Type in the Swedish has the ZTE-Dialer (ZTE Smartdialer, contacts and messaging) and the Circle-Battery-Mod.zip (green circle classic gingerbread battery mod) you can put this aosp?

You're missing the point, its a clean stock rom with stock dialer/contacts, with no mods etc... :D

as the title of it says 'Pure, clean, elegant and simple' :)

Why replicate the features of ROM to look like the others, to each and their own.

If you're looking for the mods, Zte-Dialer etc, use Swedish Spring or whatever suits your fancy. For me, personally, AOSP, for others, it may be CM and kanged versions etc.

Guest t0mm13b

Here's the modified version of ZteBlade settings, with the option to turn off the notification for those who find it "irritating/annoying" :)

To update do the following, plug in the usb cable and issue the commands as shown:

• Unzip the archive (tar xvfz ZteBladeSettings.tar.gz)
  • adb remount
  • adb shell rm /system/app/ZteBlade.apk
  • adb push ZteBlade.apk /system/app
  • adb remount

ZteBladeSettings.tar.gz

Guest d_borghi

excellent,

with apps2sd darktremor, and link2sd all my app are in the ext partition and internal memory's phone now is accetable.

now i will work to give you information about my bluetooth.

bye

db

Guest d_borghi

Suggestion:

• Plug in your USB cable to handset
  • Capture the logcat to a file
    adb logcat > /sdcard/btlogcat
  • Capture the kernel messages
    adb shell dmesg > /sdcard/kerneldmesg
  • Then to pull in the files across from the handset to your pc

adb pull /sdcard/btlogcat

and for the kernel messages

adb pull /sdcard/kerneldmesg

• Open up the files in your favourite editor and...
  • then use pastebin for the above two captures (logcat/dmesg)

Using that would help me enormously :)

i've just launched "adb logcat > d:/btlogcat"... how many minutes i must waiting? i see that zte is writing btlogcat file. i must waiting and nothing else?

Guest t0mm13b

You were able to logcat :) but...

Hummm... I cannot tell what's happening there - you need to switch on the BT with logcat running so that I can get the clues, there's none in the logcat :)

Guest t0mm13b

Am not 100% sure what is happening, as there's a lot of noise generated by viber/whatsapp. However, I have managed to extract this...

... CUT ...

D/BluetoothService( 549): Bluetooth state 10 -> 11

I/bluedroid( 549): Starting hciattach daemon

V/BluetoothEventRedirector( 396): Received android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED

I/ActivityManager( 549): Start proc com.android.bluetooth for broadcast com.android.bluetooth/.opp.BluetoothOppReceiver: pid=407 uid=10035 gids={3003, 3002, 3001, 1015}

I/ActivityManager( 549): Start proc com.viber.voip for service com.viber.voip/com.viber.service.VoipConnectorService: pid=421 uid=10054 gids={3003, 1015, 3002, 3001, 1007, 1006}

I/ActivityThread( 407): Pub com.android.bluetooth.opp: com.android.bluetooth.opp.BluetoothOppProvider

... CUT ...

E/qcom-bluetooth( 442): /system/etc/init.bt.sh: Bluetooth QSoC firmware download failed: exit code 1

... CUT ...

E/bluedroid( 549): bt_enable: Timeout waiting for HCI device to come up

D/BluetoothService( 549): Bluetooth state 11 -> 10

V/BluetoothEventRedirector( 396): Received android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED

Question for you: Are you using viber with bluetooth headset? If so, it seems unusual that BT craps itself out see the highlight in bold... the strange thing I see in this, is once BT is activating, viber kicks in, whether that's a coincidence or not I do not know.

Can you confirm the presence of this file by doing this, with cable plugged in, and from the cmd window issue this:

adb shell ls -l /dev/ttyHS0

You should get back output like this:

crw------- bluetooth bluetooth 249, 0 2012-04-22 22:56 ttyHS0

This is what I get when I activate the BT here on my Blade, so something is amiss, and cannot understand why you're getting that.

D/BluetoothService( 162): Bluetooth state 10 -> 11

V/BluetoothEventRedirector( 493): Received android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED

I/bluedroid( 162): Starting hciattach daemon

I/ActivityManager( 162): Start proc com.android.bluetooth for broadcast com.android.bluetooth/.opp.BluetoothOppReceiver: pid=1425 uid=10001 gids={3003, 3002, 3001, 1015}

I/ActivityThread( 1425): Pub com.android.bluetooth.opp: com.android.bluetooth.opp.BluetoothOppProvider

I/qcom-bluetooth( 1439): /system/etc/init.bt.sh: Bluetooth QSoC firmware download succeeded

I/qcom-bluetooth( 1441): /system/etc/init.bt.sh: start_hciattach: pid = 1440

I/bluedroid( 162): Starting bluetoothd deamon

D/BluetoothHidService.cpp( 162): hid_event_filter...

D/BluetoothService( 162): Bluetooth state 11 -> 12

V/BluetoothEventRedirector( 493): Received android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED

I/bluetooth_ScoSocket.cpp( 248): Listening SCO socket...

I/pand ( 1447): Bluetooth PAN daemon version 4.69

E/BluetoothEventLoop.cpp( 162): event_filter: Received signal org.bluez.Adapter:PropertyChanged from /org/bluez/1443/hci0

E/BluetoothEventLoop.cpp( 162): event_filter: Received signal org.bluez.Adapter:PropertyChanged from /org/bluez/1443/hci0

I/Database( 1425): sqlite returned: error code = 0, msg = Recovered 5 frames from WAL file /data/data/com.android.bluetooth/databases/btopp.db-wal

D/BluetoothService( 162): Registering hfag record

D/BluetoothService( 162): Registering hsag record

D/BluetoothService( 162): Registering opush record

D/BluetoothService( 162): Registering pbap record

I/BtOppRfcommListener( 1425): Accept thread started on channel 12

Notice the highlighted lines above... :)

You are using my ROM right? :)

Guest d_borghi

hi,

with "adb shell ls -l /dev/ttyHS0" i obtain

"crw------- bluetooth bluetooth 249, 0 2012-04-23 22:47 ttyHS0"

in viber, handset in disabled.

another thing that doesn't work, is the automatic turn off screen. if screen is on, and settings will be turn off after 1 minute, the screen become less lightly and then return on the same tone of light (turn on). i must turn off by power on/off button.

i don't know if you undertand me.

bye

db