Burstlam's AOKP

Guest t181

Guest alex_slx

Hi, I found a 2012 april 11 AOKP build from Burstlam.

Looks promising...

http://bbs.hiapk.com...984298-1-1.html

The ROM: http://dl.dbank.com/c0nj691bzd

Mirror: http://www.mediafire...itfm4xcgu5m3x5x (thnks to jeddy1)

Patch for 5.8: http://dl.dbank.com/c0gcy41mqz

Mirror: http://adf.ly/7JWkQ (thanks to Sulthekk)

a brief translation about this update (in green):

[4月10日] 基於源碼 4.0.4、AOKP及CM9,源碼結合 測試版 第5.8版

-[April 10th] based on source code 4.0.4, AOKP & CM9, combined, alpha 5.8

注意 :

pls note:

1. 只支持GEN2 (GEN1 機器請升級.)

1. only for GEN2, (for GEN1, TPTs to GEN2 first)

2. 只適用於7月前使用SYNAPTICS 1541觸屏.

2. only for synaptics 1541 touchscreen before July.(?) PS: below there's a patch for the touchscreen since July.

3. 最少有138M 的SYSTEM 分區(第2版為160M)及不少於18M CACHE 分區(下載用) ,推荐用原版的分配.

3 partition request: system>=138M, and cache >18M, recommended to use stock partition.

4. 請先看清楚介紹再刷, 不要灌PM, 記著"小白"兩個字不是你橫著走的理由. 謝絕關於怎樣刷ROM的私信.

4 read the notes first before flashing.

已知問題

Known issues:

關於虛擬鍵

默認打開了虛擬鍵, 國外AKOP 團隊已經把導航欄開關加入. 不過由於原生並不支援這手機, 我做了些許修改令小V可以使用, 不過使用開關有點小技巧.

about the softbutton:

I enabled the softbuttons as default>>AOKP team adds the softbuttons to the Nav bar in their work, but unfortunately ZTE Blade is not in AKOP's device list. To make this work on Blade, i did some modification, so pls follow the steps to make it work properly:

1. 進階設定>導航欄> 選 啟用導航欄.

2. 選擇 電源鍵 > 啟用虛擬鍵開關.

1 Advanced setting>Nav Bar >check "Enable Nav bar"

2 choose "Power button">enable soft buttons

關於天氣服務

天氣服務打開的條件是要手動或利用GPS設定打開網絡位置供連接雅虎天氣服務,. 否則會FC 強制關閉.

About weather service:

to make it work properly, you must enable Location service manually or by GPS. otherwise it will FC.

關於飛航模式重啟問題.

花了一點時間看LOGCAT, 問題出於使用飛航模式時, 在沒有開啟藍芽的情況下仍會強制會把藍芽關閉, 造成EXCEPTION FAULT.只要先把藍芽打開, 飛航模式的開關就可以正常操作了.

About reboot in airplane mode

I took some time and chked the logcat, the except fault is about bluetooth: -it will be forced to close even the BT not enabled. so, the solution is to enable bt first, then you can power on / off safely.

[4月11日] 5.8.1 版

Apr 11, alpha 5.8.1

今天終於可以休息一下. 跟進更新.

today i took a break from my work and had time to update this ROM.

官方釋出ARMV6 ANDRENO 芯片 驅動, 我做了內核修改的配合. 基本上流暢度很棒, 平面效果超越了2.3

雖然遊戲性能未知, 但之前設置會停頓當掉的問題, 應該是解決了.不過之前國外大神們用破解用舊驅動的相機預覽收復和串流引擎的改寫就無法使用我嘗試修復, 但不成功,會造成閃屏或花屏. 我想除了相機部份外, 核心的

new drivers for ARMV6 ANDRENO is released, i did some mod and made it works. basically, it's smooth, even better than 2.3 in 2D. although its performance on games is not clear now, it does remove the issue of shutting down when go into setting. the balance is the codes for get the camera preview and streaming engine not work any more. I tried to fix them but failed. IMO, besides the codes for camera, the binder and overlay in the core have be mod...

5.8 核心/底包是以CM官方源碼為基礎, 雖然會佔用多一點空間(大概10MB左右吧), 但比較容易從CM7那裡找出合用旳東西移植過來.

the core of 5.8 is based on CM's source code. the size is about 10MB bigger, but the advantage is we can now easily take the useful parts from CM7.

這個版本已內置CM7上使用的S2E 做A2SD.

this update enables A2SD with S2E, taken from CM7.

也包含一個簡單的SWAP腳本 (僅支持FAT+EXT+SWAP 3分區模式, 其他組合請自行用軟件開啟.)

a simple SWAP script added (only support FAT+EXT+SWAP 3, for other comb of partitions, you have to work and test for yourself.)

電源鍵菜單加入暫停模式(SUSPEND TO RAM), 個人認為比飛航模式更省電.

"SUSPEND TO RAM" added to Power Menu. I think it could save more power than airplane mode.

AOKP官方有大量更新, 大家好好研究和利用ROMCONTROL 設定控制台吧.

5.8.1 FIX下載 : http://dl.dbank.com/c0nj691bzd

5.8.1 updates log:

- 修正校準軟件跳出

calibration issues fixed

-撥號加入 待接;接通震動, 45秒通話提示震動.

Dialer: ??(not sure what's this, seems like a option/message about missed / incoming calls); vibrate on connection; 45's vibrate in call.

- 短訊加入自定震動模式

custom vibrate added in message setting.

- 回復通知欄大小

notification bar's size.

- 內核修正, 包含FOCALTECH觸屏測試補丁

the core fixed, a test patch for focaltech touchscreen added.

- 補回可用的ZTE校準工具, 設置菜單內退出未修正

calibration for ZTE added, but setting menu FC not fixed

-UC問題, 不同機型的ICS都有出現, 可能與讀取權限有關 (UC 常常使用很多奇怪的權限.而且太佔內存)

the issue about UC browser, reported from may devices with ICS, IMO, it may related to Access pessions (UC asks for more pessions and much memory. )

5.8.升級 5.8.1 FIX補丁 :

請在RECOVERY中 WIPE CACHE然後再刷

to update to 5.8.1 from 5.8, pls wipe cache first

Edited by alex_slx

Guest saransh9

What's that screenshot saransh9 posted? looks like ics reloaded which didn't work for me

yes its ics reloaded and it works for me check the latest one out 1.9b3.actually all of them worked for me.

wait for sometime it takes a while for the first boot. about 5 mins.

oops i posted everthing in wrong thread the screen shot was meant for CFX thread.

but some guys have reported this working on aokp but i haven't tested it myself

Edited by saransh9

Guest ..Abel..

Hmm smooth and stable but little slower! Cfx is definitely faster! But great tweaks in this! Weather in satus bar , aosp honeycomb lockscreen ,etc! But still I wouldn't recommend this rom!

Guest ..Abel..

a brief translation about this update (in green):

[4月10日] 基於源碼 4.0.4、AOKP及CM9,源碼結合 測試版 第5.8版

-[April 10th] based on source code 4.0.4, AOKP & CM9, combined, alpha 5.8

注意 :

pls note:

1. 只支持GEN2 (GEN1 機器請升級.)

1. only for GEN2, (for GEN1, TPTs to GEN2 first)

2. 只適用於7月前使用SYNAPTICS 1541觸屏.

2. only for synaptics 1541 touchscreen before July.(?) PS: below there's a patch for the touchscreen since July.

3. 最少有138M 的SYSTEM 分區(第2版為160M)及不少於18M CACHE 分區(下載用) ,推荐用原版的分配.

3 partition request: system>=138M, and cache >18M, recommended to use stock partition.

4. 請先看清楚介紹再刷, 不要灌PM, 記著"小白"兩個字不是你橫著走的理由. 謝絕關於怎樣刷ROM的私信.

4 read the notes first before flashing.

已知問題

Known issues:

關於虛擬鍵

默認打開了虛擬鍵, 國外AKOP 團隊已經把導航欄開關加入. 不過由於原生並不支援這手機, 我做了些許修改令小V可以使用, 不過使用開關有點小技巧.

about the softbutton:

I enabled the softbuttons as default>>AOKP team adds the softbuttons to the Nav bar in their work, but unfortunately ZTE Blade is not in AKOP's device list. To make this work on Blade, i did some modification, so pls follow the steps to make it work properly:

1. 進階設定>導航欄> 選 啟用導航欄.

2. 選擇 電源鍵 > 啟用虛擬鍵開關.

1 Advanced setting>Nav Bar >check "Enable Nav bar"

2 choose "Power button">enable soft buttons

關於天氣服務

天氣服務打開的條件是要手動或利用GPS設定打開網絡位置供連接雅虎天氣服務,. 否則會FC 強制關閉.

About weather service:

to make it work properly, you must enable Location service manually or by GPS. otherwise it will FC.

關於飛航模式重啟問題.

花了一點時間看LOGCAT, 問題出於使用飛航模式時, 在沒有開啟藍芽的情況下仍會強制會把藍芽關閉, 造成EXCEPTION FAULT.只要先把藍芽打開, 飛航模式的開關就可以正常操作了.

About reboot in airplane mode

I took some time and chked the logcat, the except fault is about bluetooth: -it will be forced to close even the BT not enabled. so, the solution is to enable bt first, then you can power on / off safely.

[4月11日] 5.8.1 版

Apr 11, alpha 5.8.1

今天終於可以休息一下. 跟進更新.

today i took a break from my work and had time to update this ROM.

官方釋出ARMV6 ANDRENO 芯片 驅動, 我做了內核修改的配合. 基本上流暢度很棒, 平面效果超越了2.3

雖然遊戲性能未知, 但之前設置會停頓當掉的問題, 應該是解決了.不過之前國外大神們用破解用舊驅動的相機預覽收復和串流引擎的改寫就無法使用我嘗試修復, 但不成功,會造成閃屏或花屏. 我想除了相機部份外, 核心的

new drivers for ARMV6 ANDRENO is released, i did some mod and made it works. basically, it's smooth, even better than 2.3 in 2D. although its performance on games is not clear now, it does remove the issue of shutting down when go into setting. the balance is the codes for get the camera preview and streaming engine not work any more. I tried to fix them but failed. IMO, besides the codes for camera, the binder and overlay in the core have be mod...

5.8 核心/底包是以CM官方源碼為基礎, 雖然會佔用多一點空間(大概10MB左右吧), 但比較容易從CM7那裡找出合用旳東西移植過來.

the core of 5.8 is based on CM's source code. the size is about 10MB bigger, but the advantage is we can now easily take the useful parts from CM7.

這個版本已內置CM7上使用的S2E 做A2SD.

this update enables A2SD with S2E, taken from CM7.

也包含一個簡單的SWAP腳本 (僅支持FAT+EXT+SWAP 3分區模式, 其他組合請自行用軟件開啟.)

a simple SWAP script added (only support FAT+EXT+SWAP 3, for other comb of partitions, you have to work and test for yourself.)

電源鍵菜單加入暫停模式(SUSPEND TO RAM), 個人認為比飛航模式更省電.

"SUSPEND TO RAM" added to Power Menu. I think it could save more power than airplane mode.

AOKP官方有大量更新, 大家好好研究和利用ROMCONTROL 設定控制台吧.

5.8.1 FIX下載 : http://dl.dbank.com/c0nj691bzd

5.8.1 updates log:

- 修正校準軟件跳出

calibration issues fixed

-撥號加入 待接;接通震動, 45秒通話提示震動.

Dialer: ??(not sure what's this, seems like a option/message about missed / incoming calls); vibrate on connection; 45's vibrate in call.

- 短訊加入自定震動模式

custom vibrate added in message setting.

- 回復通知欄大小

notification bar's size.

- 內核修正, 包含FOCALTECH觸屏測試補丁

the core fixed, a test patch for focaltech touchscreen added.

- 補回可用的ZTE校準工具, 設置菜單內退出未修正

calibration for ZTE added, but setting menu FC not fixed

-UC問題, 不同機型的ICS都有出現, 可能與讀取權限有關 (UC 常常使用很多奇怪的權限.而且太佔內存)

the issue about UC browser, reported from may devices with ICS, IMO, it may related to Access pessions (UC asks for more pessions and much memory. )

5.8.升級 5.8.1 FIX補丁 :

請在RECOVERY中 WIPE CACHE然後再刷

to update to 5.8.1 from 5.8, pls wipe cache first

Thanks a lot finally can understand something

Guest Hayden3430

Seem to be having a few problems with the messaging application, the order of messages received are messed up and getting quite confusing.

Guest ..Abel..

Seem to be having a few problems with the messaging application, the order of messages received are messed up and getting quite confusing.

Yup same here!

Guest gunapriyan

I am a ICS fan. Can anybody suggest me to use this ROM for daily use?

If yes, Can i use that Mediafire link to install this ROM?

Guna

Guest arpit22x

I am a ICS fan. Can anybody suggest me to use this ROM for daily use?

If yes, Can i use that Mediafire link to install this ROM?

Guna

I am afraid as this is Blade forum and your info says that u own a ZTE Racer.

If you own a blade and u r a fan of ICS then I would suggest you to either run ColdFusionX, AOKPFusionX (going to be released today) or Burstlam's AOKP+CM9 (look for original thread not this one).

But IMPORTANTLY, all these Roms are in development and contains a good amount of bugs, so it is not recommended to use them as for daily use.

Edited by arpit22x

Guest Davidoff59

ics reloaded force closes when I tried it with the rom. Battery life good though, 16 hours in and was at 93%.

Not a single reboot.

One thing I did notice was the lock screen went funny. I'm sure the same issue is posted on tilals build where half the screen looks messed up

Guest vNa5h
ics reloaded force closes when I tried it with the rom. Battery life good though, 16 hours in and was at 93%.

Not a single reboot.

One thing I did notice was the lock screen went funny. I'm sure the same issue is posted on tilals build where half the screen looks messed up

I guess that happens when you use the camera

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest Chabal

I found this rom on a Polish forum site, apparently is the same 5.8, same bugs, but have more language/locale options, not only Chinese and English, for my blade (Brazilian V880 256MB RAM) works better than coldfusion (without random restarts or bootanimation infinity), so I followed > 1st full wipe and format / system 2nd install only rom, before boot, let in for 5 minutes 3 ​​GAPPS. link:

https://hotfile.com/...signed.zip.html

source:

http://forum.android...96/index84.html

English powered by google translator.

Edited by Chabal

Guest gunapriyan

Friend, I am using BLADE only. Now i am using Swedish ROM.....But I wish to use ICS ROM for that features....In first topic, there is Patch....What is the use for that Patch? Normally we are install update.zip for installation. Then for what Patch? .....And may i know when AOKPFusionX release?

I am afraid as this is Blade forum and your info says that u own a ZTE Racer.

If you own a blade and u r a fan of ICS then I would suggest you to either run ColdFusionX, AOKPFusionX (going to be released today) or Burstlam's AOKP+CM9 (look for original thread not this one).

But IMPORTANTLY, all these Roms are in development and contains a good amount of bugs, so it is not recommended to use them as for daily use.

Guest arpit22x

Friend, I am using BLADE only. Now i am using Swedish ROM.....But I wish to use ICS ROM for that features....In first topic, there is Patch....What is the use for that Patch? Normally we are install update.zip for installation. Then for what Patch? .....And may i know when AOKPFusionX release?

Release of AOKPFusionX depends on Tilal ;)

If you really want AOKP then flash this ROM http://android.modaco.com/topic/353230-apr-12ics-beta-rom-an-akop-cm9-remix-rc-582-full-languageversion/

This is the original thread for this ROM made by its dev only. All information is in OP (opening post) if you have to use any patch or not.