[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest staud

Hey guys.

Tried this ROM yesterday for the 1st time. Prior to that I carried out a TPT with suitable partition layour, so it was a clean install.

I did not manage to take a single picture, unfortunately. Camera froze whenever I hit the picture button. After that it always said that Camera connection failed. Preview worked after every system reboot. At the end I gave it a shot with camera fx and camera 360, without success.

Apart from that wifi and screen-on-when-incoming-call worked. Did not test any other features but went back to Gingerbread. I need a working camera, at least in emergency cases.

Swiss Orange San Francisco, 3 mpx Camera.

Edited by staud

Guest ironzy

overclocking is a bit buggy with akop i guess

always get reboots any thing above 768 perf

wasnt the case with cm

thats not a bug :huh:

Guest hankhandsome

found a couple of issues.

if you set a custom wallpaper, the launcher becomes very sluggish until you reboot.

also, when you do reboot, it loses most of the sound notifications - usually the custom ones.

and the stock email app still dies ..

Guest emajar
found a couple of issues.

if you set a custom wallpaper, the launcher becomes very sluggish until you reboot ..

+1

Guest Kaar3l

overclocking is a bit buggy with akop i guess

always get reboots any thing above 768 perf

wasnt the case with cm

768mhz is almost 30% more than the stock clock. And you want more. :S

[Devs] please someone look into this:http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1621808

It may help solve bat drain??

I tried that and it seems to work. :) My battery holds better with that mod.

Guest coolluc

this rom rockssss

I use this rom 6.2 for 2 days now and I didnt get a reboot

This rom is smoother than titals one

Guest docck

I don't know what you guys do but I can't enjoy this rom at all. Maybe it's smoother and there're more sattings and all other goods but I can't use Opera Mobile on this rom at all. FCs and endless freezes spoiled my possible good feelings. Maybe someone'll say me what I did wrong?

Guest gameeater

I try install this rom v 6.2, but my fist boot take 15min and after thet the cellphone stay in bootloop, anibody cam help me?

I try install in chinase blade whith 256mb RAM

Sory my bade inglish

Guest vNa5h

768mhz is almost 30% more than the stock clock. And you want more. :S

yeah...

i oc for only one reason

watching x264 high lvl4 tv shows from streaming sites like videoweed

they are lag free only at 768+

Guest xcasex

Anyone able to use google music / doubletwist / cubed / winamp what so ever? for me its just indexing, and indexing and indexing. and i only have three songs in the music folder.

Guest thewild

Anyone able to use google music / doubletwist / cubed / winamp what so ever? for me its just indexing, and indexing and indexing. and i only have three songs in the music folder.

I use the stock music player and it works just fine.

No problem at all (>1000 tracks on my SD card).

Guest Rockas

Winamp working fine here... have you reboot?

Guest SCiZORED

ROM is working fine, gapps installed but it seems it didn't do anything, doesn't show up, nothing.

Same thing happened with other roms, the ROM installs fine, then I flash gapps and nothing, seems I didn't install nothing at all.

Any help please?

Guest shmizan

you mean no setup wizard? that's not what gapps is for.

market is there. google talk is there, voice search, gmail, ability to add google accounts.

Guest marek989

I have little problem on 6.2. I cant switch on 3G, if i enable 3G, it dont do nothing. Statusbar icon will not turn to 3G. weird. I flashed 6.2 without wipe, everything works fine (except camera prewiev sometimes, but thats listed). I dont want Factory Reset, reallly no.

Guest vNa5h

I have little problem on 6.2. I cant switch on 3G, if i enable 3G, it dont do nothing. Statusbar icon will not turn to 3G. weird. I flashed 6.2 without wipe, everything works fine (except camera prewiev sometimes, but thats listed). I dont want Factory Reset, reallly no.

maybe silly

but did u enable data

Guest emajar
ROM is working fine, gapps installed but it seems it didn't do anything, doesn't show up, nothing.

Same thing happened with other roms, the ROM installs fine, then I flash gapps and nothing, seems I didn't install nothing at all.

Any help please?

Flash the ics fix gapps

Guest d_borghi

With the last release camera doesn't work. Then i returned to 6.1

The problems that i wouldlike to solve are:

Video recorder, is there any app that can make it possible?

Only 2g network, when i check this, after a reboot the check disappear, why?

For all the rest this rom rules!

Thank you for your excellent work

Db

Guest dakz03

Thanks for this rom. .using it for days now. I hope the camcorder and youtube HQ issues can still be fixed.. Also, there are times that the phone display gets distorted and flickers when I scroll up and down but disappears after a reboot. Overall, the ROM is great!