[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest hankhandsome

i remembered why i flashed back to CM7 - the feature that lets you skip music tracks with the VOL+ and VOL- keys on the lockscreen just stopped working. it could well have started again after a reboot but since the rom loses most of the custom sound notifications on a reboot, i couldn't be bothered to trawl through and reset them all again.

if the sound notification issue is fixed in the next release then i'll definitely have this as my permanent daily rom as everything else is pretty much spot on.

Guest .Xam

Hey!

First: This ROM is great! My blade runs faster with ICS than with gingerbread!

I installed the RC 6.2 and the fixed gapps and all is working good until now! Camera + preview is working, no black screen at incoming call. Only airplane modus works not perfect. If I activate the airplane modus all is good but if i deactivate the airplane mode the phone doesnt go in sleep mode and my batterie drain fast.

But if I install the airplane mode fix from the first site, I get the black screen at incoming call bug. But I dont use the airplane mode thatswhy i dont need this fix at the moment.

And sometimes in the WhatsApp Messenger the android keyboard doesent work if I rotate my phone.

But overall this rom is great!

.. and sorry for my english

Guest forbidden8

Anyone able to use google music / doubletwist / cubed / winamp what so ever? for me its just indexing, and indexing and indexing. and i only have three songs in the music folder.

I'm use 5.8.2 build and Google music works perfect.

Guest jeddy1

when will it be done another update with Fixed black screen and camera

black screen calls and camera are fixed in the last version ! Edited by jeddy1

Guest masterlud

Wrong preview is working but when I do a one photo camera freezes and gives me force close

Edited by masterlud

Guest d_borghi

yes, i've reinstall 6.2 after another full wipe and tis time all works fine both camera than screen call.

but i've seen something strange:

tweakup parameters return all unchecked after any reboot, only 2g too.

any idea?

tnx

db

Guest hankhandsome
- data and 2G toggles, yes

how ? i've just flashed 6.3 and i can't find any data or 2g toggles .. although even as i type i think i know where they might be

*edit*

yep, found them and working fine - thanks.

the stock clock app still crashes though - it didn't on 6.2. i run it and get "unfortunately, clock has stopped". if i restore the clock app from CM7, that works fine though.

still have to see what happens with the sound notifications though but looking good so far - thanks again.

Edited by hankhandsome

Guest hankhandsome

i've just had to go through and reset all the custom sound notifications - again. although i can't remember if this is because i rebooted last night - i was up late and rather tired.

we'll see - if it loses them again, i'm going back to CM7 until it's sorted as it's exceedingly irritating.

Guest shmizan

thanks but I suppose you didn't read through the pages of this thread.

it's beyond a simple calibration. check comments on here.

I want to know if he made changes to the code or reverted to old kernel.

Guest zaty

Hello, thanks for great rom Burstlam. Great work again, as yours CM7 builds.

I have one question: is posible to simply change text on toggles? Because in my language (czech) there is ZAPNUTO/VYPNUTO instead of ON/OFF. Its ok as exact translation, but text is too long and it breaks toggle layout in notification bar as seen on this screenshot http://yfrog.com/gyyjmxp

thanks

Guest sej7278

thanks but I suppose you didn't read through the pages of this thread.

it's beyond a simple calibration. check comments on here.

I want to know if he made changes to the code or reverted to old kernel.

i believe burstlam was/is using the old skate/turies kernel source not the new blade source, he reverted some 3.0 stuff he'd merged too.

tilal9661 fixed coldfusionx by switching back to his own kernel, which is a fork of tom_g's ics (blade source) kernel, so not sure what the difference is there.

i don't think burstlam's or tilal's fixes are going to help fix cm9.

Guest shezar

I love the boot song in the new build :D For me, desk clock (and anything else except gps with the packed lib) works fine. Nice one. :)

Guest theonlyzby

... Ihave another issue that nobody encounter seems ... the phone volume is way too high ... it saturates!!! Even if II lower the volume, the mean level is OK, but speech of my correspondant saturates...

Does nobody have this? Or is there is quick fix?

Thanks in advance, Henry

PS: Congrats for this ROM! I read you add some features, does it mean we get near an official version? ... Or we will never get official CM9, because of the lack of some codecs?

Guest jeddy1

i updated to 6.3 by just wiping dalvik and Play store doesnt work

Edit: some things turned in chinese also

Edit 2: its ok i did smth wrong :D but the chinese letters remain still

Edited by jeddy1

Guest d_borghi

this rom works on v880 chinase blade from brasil?

on my tests stuck on bootloop

yes it works well on my zte blade chinaunicom