[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest supertx2

yes just wipe dalvik cache

Sorry the question but if I wipe the dalvik cache I will lose my messages, contacts...?

Guest .Xam

If you only wipe dalvik cache ---> No!

And thank you very much burstlam for this great rom!

Edit:

Maybe a bug: If i set auto brightness or manual brightness the button led doesnt work always, only of I set the sensor levels manuell. But its only a small bug...not important

And sometimes my phone doest respond...but its not often

Edited by .Xam

Guest jeddy1

Sorry the question but if I wipe the dalvik cache I will lose my messages, contacts...?

as the above one said -no

you can find wipe Dalvik cache under Advanced options in clockworkmod recovery

Guest supertx2

as the above one said -no

you can find wipe Dalvik cache under Advanced options in clockworkmod recovery

I just lost my contacts np, but now i can't open the market i don't know why :(

Guest staud

I just flashed RC 6.3. Wow, the camera now seems to work like a charm. With 6.2 it didn't work at my blade (Swiss OSF Stock Gen1 3mpx). Thanks a lot, burstlam!

What does the Airplane Mode Kernel Patch fix? In what case do I need it?

Guest jeddy1

I just lost my contacts np, but now i can't open the market i don't know why :(

u cant open market bec i am sure u wiped cache directly -the fourth option or not ??

i had the same

just go to recovery-advanced options-wipe dalvik cache

then reflash gapps and you are done :D

Guest jeddy1

I just flashed RC 6.3. Wow, the camera now seems to work like a charm. With 6.2 it didn't work at my blade (Swiss OSF Stock Gen1 3mpx). Thanks a lot, burstlam!

What does the Airplane Mode Kernel Patch fix? In what case do I need it?

dont flash it

you dont need it

btw for everyone with glitching camera or whatever -- dont keep cpu @122mhz low but 245mhz

@ 122mhz even the music plays well

at least for me on 6.2

Guest staud

From burstlam's opening post: A2SD : open with S2E , download caches automount with CM7 init.d script

I'd like to get A2SD working but unfortunately don't know how. What's the init.d script?

Can somebody give me a hint or just link?

Guest jeddy1

From burstlam's opening post: A2SD : open with S2E , download caches automount with CM7 init.d script

I'd like to get A2SD working but unfortunately don't know how. What's the init.d script?

Can somebody give me a hint or just link?

the rom has installed S2E and it works fine for me

just try it

Edited by jeddy1

Guest staud

thanks again. Seems to work like you said. But after reboot everything seems to be a bit laggy. I guess that's due to the fact that my SD card is not that fast. I switched apps back to data. We'll see, maybe it's enough space so that I don't need A2SD.

Guest jeddy1

thanks again. Seems to work like you said. But after reboot everything seems to be a bit laggy. I guess that's due to the fact that my SD card is not that fast. I switched apps back to data. We'll see, maybe it's enough space so that I don't need A2SD.

maybe after another reboot it feels better ;)

when the phone turns on and goes to the home screen then better u let it breath for a min without u touch it :D

Guest staud

yeah, maybe :-D I'll try again when I need space on my data partition. Till then I'm happy with my fast and smooth system...

Guest d_borghi

i'm very happy for this ics version on my chinese zte blade.

some question:

1) 2g toggle don't work: i must always check manually into preferences;

2) tweak up: every settings i do, after a reboot disappear;

3) i use link2sd; every reboot link2sd doesn't mount sd and ask me too choose "fast reboot": after that all works fine.

tnx

db

Guest Rockas

Any feedback about battery usage?

I had to go back to CM7 for a while... battery was draining too fast on 6.2 making the phone unsuable in my line of work :-(

Any improvement?

Guest Щачло карпа

I had to go back to CM7 for a while... battery was draining too fast on 6.2 making the phone unsuable in my line of work :-(

Any improvement?

Battery life is better than 6.2 IMHO.

Guest Bods11

I've used this rom for almost a week now and it works realy good. I'm new to roms though, however my obervations so far are the following:

1. Speedtest.net app force closes. I usually use the app in my work, is there any way around this?

2. MMS sending is a bit tricky. The only way to send an mms is to enable data before sending, which means charges on me. I hope burstlam could do something about it, mms sending the normal way.

Very happy though overall.. :) Thanks!

Guest burstlam

2. MMS sending is a bit tricky. The only way to send an mms is to enable data before sending, which means charges on me. I hope burstlam could do something about it, mms sending the normal way.

Very happy though overall.. :) Thanks!

1. sorry, compatibility issues quiet out of my ability

2. Mms issues , it is an upstream issue of google source codes, generally it is related to APN settings

u may check this thread : http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23233 and try some workarounds discussed

Guest przemek_3

Post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=25862952&postcount=70

We have working OMX already since quite some time and the camcorder is working just fine too in the meantime.

Our camera code is much more advanced than what they have in P500. Droste rewrote a lot of parts so that we have less errors and memory leaks.

XDA topic: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=25862952&postcount=70

Suorces: http://git.cryptomilk.org/

Guest hankhandsome

i had to flash back to CM7 - camera started FC'ing for me and wouldn't stop .. might try again later though

Guest jeddy1

Any improvement?

it is ok but not so good

for me all the ics roms have battery drain (i wanna say it doesnt last so long ) wifi is the drainer i think

@Burstlam - when i press on anything i hear a tik (feature of the rom but i dont want it )

can i disable that

i am sure it drain battery .everytime i hear that tik i hear the speaker for about 5 second making noise .