[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest jeddy1

i dont know if someone mention it but i always i wanted to say about the thread title, why is it ....AKOP-CM9.... and not .....AOKP-CM9.... :D ??

Guest shezar

More of that: Why isn't it AOKP+CM9? :) Just kidding. :) I love this rom, I'm addicted to notification weather widget, 24p navbar and battery bar on top of it. :) I'm playing with tilal's CM9 but this is my daily rom for now. Nice one.

Edited by shezar

Guest Droopy_be

My Blade checker info:

TPT Upgraded Gen2 phone detected

Current partition sizes

System : 138MB

Data : 315MB

Cache : 2 MB

When I install the CM9 6.3, no wifi available.

Is my partition configuration give me thi issue?

Guest thewild

Using 6.3 for 2-3 days now, it works great. I have had some bugs while using navigation with phone plugged in. Phone was very hot (I do not OC), but this is probably normal. After some time driving, I tried to switch on traffic layer but phone was very laggy, icons where missing (but navigation was still OK and tracking me), and the screen got all scrambled. It just happened once though.

I have another problem which I think is due to bluetooth not allowing deep sleep when on.

Here is a screenshot of betterbatterystats.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iut1z9enfv3tpjx/Screenshot_2012-05-11-11-09-48.png

I think this is de problem (and solution) described on this blog : http://blog.cryptomilk.org/tag/ics/

What do you think ?

Guest k.d.11

In the latest version the tablet UI browser doesn't show on my phone its the same old one after a clean flash am I doing something wrong?

Guest hankhandsome

i have to go back to CM7 again - the lock screen feature of advancing the music tracks with the volume keys has just stopped working again and nothing is making it work, not rebooting, not clearing any of the caches - nothing.

and since it's a fundamental part of my day to day use, i have to flash back to CM7 - shame, because i do like this rom

Guest burstlam

Using 6.3 for 2-3 days now, it works great. I have had some bugs while using navigation with phone plugged in. Phone was very hot (I do not OC), but this is probably normal. After some time driving, I tried to switch on traffic layer but phone was very laggy, icons where missing (but navigation was still OK and tracking me), and the screen got all scrambled. It just happened once though.

I have another problem which I think is due to bluetooth not allowing deep sleep when on.

Here is a screenshot of betterbatterystats.

https://www.dropbox....11-11-09-48.png

I think this is de problem (and solution) described on this blog : http://blog.cryptomilk.org/tag/ics/

What do you think ?

yes, I have track this down already and discuss with some fellow devs over irc, definitely one of the reason of abnormal drainage~

will be merged with the upcoming release.

Is Youtube here working better than in Coldfusion ?

I think the no real difference at all (even with my kernel which ported back mdp 3.0 port version, noticeable fps increase but can't count it a working version ),

As far as I know no device on an armv6 platform got hardware decoding working yet.

many device got their camorder work some how with froyo/gingerbread libs only

Edited by burstlam

Guest theonlyzby

... I find the ROM AWESOME ... but am I the only one experiencing Volume saturation in voice calls? I have to say it is OK when on Bluetooth, but not on standard phone ... hasn't it to do with drivers?

Guest d_borghi

I've just tried ics coldfusionx but i returned soon to this rom.

When will be solve camcoder issue, more or less?

Tnx for your great work

Db

Guest staud

Bug report from RC 6.3:

The stock E-Mail app and the Gmail app produce force closes everytime I type the first characters of the mail adress in the adress field. Therefore impossible to use.

It works with K9 Mail.

Guest MidaMilunk

Definitely the best ICS for the Blade so far!

Quick UI, not-so-slow starting applications, not-so-weird with the touchscreen. No FCs (only the missing functions in "settings"), no reboots (after the first one just after flashing it). No battery drain for me (there was such using latest ColdFusion-X).

Very good extras and tweaks! (I wonder who translated it into Hungarian... I switched off boot animation, and it is cursing on me!) :)

Problems for me:

WiFi is rather weak, takes long time to connect, does not reconnect after sleep (wifi policy: only while charging).

Exchange account does not sync calendar. (solved later, do not use '@' as the first character of the account name!)

Edited by MidaMilunk

Guest zaty

Hello, i have one question, maybe somebody knows solution.

When i used CM9 Coldfusion, some apps have shortcuts or control buttons on the bottom of screen, for example gmail (screenshot here http://yfrog.com/odkq2cp) and sms app. In this AOKP-CM9 rom, these apps have everything controls on top of screen, although when i tried copy sms app from Coldfusion to this rom. Is there any way to tell to all apps to behave like in CM9 (some configurations in /etc files maybe?), because it looks like app thinks it runs on tablet, or something like this.

Edited by zaty

Guest Loren82

what apps are we talking about?

ZTE oficial ICS apps:

Launcher

Backup & restore

Notepad

Power manager

Global time

Timer

Edited by Loren82

Guest marek989
Hello, i have one question, maybe somebody knows solution.

When i used CM9 Coldfusion, some apps have shortcuts or control buttons on the bottom of screen, for example gmail (screenshot here http://yfrog.com/odkq2cp) and sms app. In this AOKP-CM9 rom, these apps have everything controls on top of screen, although when i tried copy sms app from Coldfusion to this rom. Is there any way to tell to all apps to behave like in CM9 (some configurations in /etc files maybe?), because it looks like app thinks it runs on tablet, or something like this.

I have those too... And in gmail, If i scroll down in my email, IT CONTENT DISSAPEARS! And, its ROM have tiny keyboard compare to CFX

Edited by marek989

Guest shezar

I have those too... And in gmail, If i scroll down in my email, IT CONTENT DISSAPEARS!

You have to force-close the app and try again. It seems to fix this for me for a period of time.

Guest jonathanlyng

I have youtube working in hq... applied the 09/05 update and the startup options in the rom parameters (init.d) I admit I get a lot of fc's and trebuchet freezes... but I consider these as unimportant, since the main point here is that QCOM' drivers can be harnessed. it has brought me a lot of hope! :D

Great work!

Guest emajar

Burstlam, KonstaT got what appear to be the first official ZTE applications, I've implemented the latest rom with your kitchen dsixda and work perfectly, I leave the link to the rom with the apps already within

http://content.wuala...ciales.zip?dl=1

I have flashed this: all gapps FC including Gmail.. cant sync anything! wiped dalvik before flash