[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest MidaMilunk

Exchange issue has been solved... I have used a name "@blahblah" for the connection.

Re-created without the '@' and it works normally now!

Guest MidaMilunk

BT audio works fine (not if anyone did say else), it is finally possible to rename the connected devices!

HALLELUYAH!!!

Guest tensau

Hi,

thanks for this really great ROM - it just works in most cases :)

Only two things are a really big problem for everyday usage:

- QR-scanner apps like zxing won't work, probably due to the camera problems. Is there any workaround available?

- Is it really needed to include music in the boot process in 6.3? Just annoying and makes no sense...:(

Nonetheless, thanks for your excellent work, burstlam!

Guest adizz
You can disable music only or boot animation, looking forward for that 6.4 version if is available

It is available on bbs.hiapk. the download from 115 is painfully slow.

Guest staud

RC6.3 : often force closes of the stock messaging application. This happens without showing an error, it just closes and goes back to the precedent screen e.g. the launcher home screen.

Guest hankhandsome

well i'm just about to flash 6.4 so i'll report back .. although i imagine burstlam will probably get here first :)

Guest mitchde

what changes there are?

googletranslate chin >engl: burstlam RC 6.4 Changes

-Moderator spend the effort to rewrite the core re-started from scratch.

First, I hope this version of the machine in November there will be good support for this.

Second, this version of the return to 3.0 significantly drive (MDP part)

That calls black screen problem should be solved. Some exceptions to the corresponding method has been written above.

, 3.0 more things brought in amendments to the interactive prompt the CPU FM ics version of the kernel, another based on the large foreign gods arco

Used by default. Not lose smartassV2

- The setup menu has been synthesized beautification theme of the CM, I found a can on a CM9 ANDRODIAN theme as a demonstration

Part of the settings need to restart to take effect. But because of the CM with AOKP details always there to beautify the incomplete part.

- I color the OOM grade of the proceedings to enhance the system memory management to avoid being kill and receive messages.

Additional processing may be caused by the consumption problem because Bluetooth does not close properly.

- Advanced firmware settings, the boot sound switch.

Edited by mitchde

Guest jeddy1

Hi guys, first at all, I want to say thanks to burstlam. I´ve just download the new rom (RC6.4) from chinese forum and I uploaded to depositfiles.

http://depositfiles....files/taxxovy8d

Great work burstlam!

link 20+min to download :P

will upload to mediafire when downloaded ;)

edit: 40 min past .10 min more to download :P

edit2:downloaded finished (1 hour and 12 minutes ) :(

will upload now

Edited by jeddy1

Guest hankhandsome

ok i flashed 6.4. video camera still doesn't work, youtube HQ still doesn't work. theme manager is now working though.

haven't noticed anything else so far - no force closes on anything.

don't know if it's my phone more than anything else, but the touch screen doesn't seem as responsive lately. have to press things a couple of times to get them to start.

Guest MidaMilunk

I have flashed it as well, but I am far from being happy...

Had a reboot while running Waze, must have reinstalled/re-initialize gapps, touchscreen has been much less responsive (as bad as in ColdFusion-X)...

Guest zaty

Ok, most annoying bug in 6.4. When i wake up my phone after few minutes of sleep, wifi cannot reconnect to network. Saved network is marked as Not in range, regardless of wifi sleep policy. Sometimes set wifi off and on again helps to connect, sometimes only reboot helps. Tested on 4 routers with same results (Belking, Netgear, Bufallo and Asus). Any suggestion how to fix it?

I have flashed it as well, but I am far from being happy...

Had a reboot while running Waze, must have reinstalled/re-initialize gapps, touchscreen has been much less responsive (as bad as in ColdFusion-X)...

What launcher are you using? I had problem with low responsive touchscreen (screen edges almost withou response) in ADW EX. In other launchers and apps was everything ok.

Edited by zaty