[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest hankhandsome
Guest hankhandsome

just noticed something quite funny. if you click "disable bootanimation" a little bit of text appears underneath that says "jerk" :D

Guest shezar

just noticed something quite funny. if you click "disable bootanimation" a little bit of text appears underneath that says "jerk" :D

It's an old one. And by the way it got translated to faszkalap in hungarian which is a really mean thing to say. :D

why you say lies??? its only english and chine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 = multi :P

any way to remove softbuttons in the latest build? i went into rom control in the AOKP settings and under navbar there isnt a section to enable/disable the navbar

Set width/height to 0, you should be able to do that.

Guest Sulthekk

"It's an old one. And by the way it got translated to faszkalap in hungarian which is a really mean thing to say.

. "

OMG... Am I going to see that one every time somebody notices it? :D

Guest shezar

"It's an old one. And by the way it got translated to faszkalap in hungarian which is a really mean thing to say.

. "

OMG... Am I going to see that one every time somebody notices it? :D

Yes :P Did you translate it? :D

Guest Sulthekk

No, I didn't. But I had a penalty when my father saw it on his galaxy cause "I installed such a software on his phone"... Naturally he ticked it right after he saw the bootanimation for the first time... :(

Nah, that's enough of off-topic.

Guest merc1800k

i found a problem ...when screen of phone is close suddenly open screen stay for 2 sec and close ...

anyone have this problem??and how can i fix???

i use the latest ver 6.5

Edited by merc1800k

Guest marek989

It is doing some app. I had those on cm7 too. Do factory reset and install apps. After you installed some app and its doing, dont use it.

Guest makm777

Can't find the SRS panel after appliing the SRS patch. Has anyone faced with the same problem?

UPD: I found it. It works with the stock player only...but I don't use it...

Edited by makm777

Guest hankhandsome

why most applications show force close and dont work on Pre-CM9-AOKP-REMIX-RC-BLADE

it works fine for me - are you sure you've wiped ?

(that still makes me laugh asking that :))

Guest makm777

why most applications show force close and dont work on Pre-CM9-AOKP-REMIX-RC-BLADE

Try to Fix Permissions via Rom Manager or CWM. Sometimes it helps to fix FCs.

Guest burstlam

Can't find the SRS panel after appliing the SRS patch. Has anyone faced with the same problem?

UPD: I found it. It works with the stock player only...but I don't use it...

cant find srs panet too.!!!!!

SRS panel accessed by pressing the menu option inside the playing interface of Music app pnly

Guest Droopy_be

Since 6.5.1, I have FC for Rom Control (each reboot, and when my screen rotate during ROM Manager settings)

Is it solved in 6.5.2?

Where is Google Talk? -> Only in google+?

Guest grzegi

guys, anyone has a similar problem?

I've got 2GB sd-ext partition and I'm using s2e to transfer all data (apps, cache, dalvik, app data) to this ext partition.

Everything seems to work fine, but after, 2-3 days I got the information, that I cannot install or update app from google play because "there is not enough space on the disk" (what is weird, there is almost 1GB of free space at sd-ext). I tried to do wipe dalvik, cache partition but it doesn't help. Problem is solved only when I do the clean install and full wipe of all directories.

Does enyone know, how to solve the problem, without reinstalling system everytime after 2-3 days?

Guest vNa5h

havent been following this thread for a long time now....

Audio : Patched to Support SRS effect (credits to Paul-xxx , original post)

does 6.5.2 have the srs patch inluded or it just supports it and have to be patched manually