[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest makm777
...does 6.5.2 have the srs patch inluded or it just supports it and have to be patched manually

No, SRS patch hasnt been included to 6.5.2,it just supports it.

Guest markastor

Pls help.

I1m using the 6.5.2 rom, but when i turn on the screen, data always turn on too autamatically. It's very frustrating. What can I do_?

Guest shanky887614

i had problem with space on a different rom

i backed up through cwm

then wiped dalvik, reset and works fine

what did you use to make a 2gb partition?

Guest Bods11

feedback: everytime i reboot, i always get this "process system is no t responding." sometimes i get the "system ui is not responding." However, i dont see any effects when i close it...

Great ROM though, been using this and following every update... Thanks!

Guest archish

Few more minor issues, the vibrate on touch is disabled but still the keyboard vibrate is working, it was working fine after fresh install but after few reboots its not getting switched off.

For some strange reason its not sleeping either, any simple way to find the issue?

Edited by archish

Guest jpdoliveira

feedback: everytime i reboot, i always get this "process system is no t responding." sometimes i get the "system ui is not responding." However, i dont see any effects when i close it...

Great ROM though, been using this and following every update... Thanks!

try fixing permissions on CloworkMod. It worked with me.

Guest jpdoliveira

The same with my Blade! Thats why I cant use my phone with autorotation enabled. But i wasnt able to catch it, once i wanted to make a screenshot, the issue hadn't reproduced...Burstlam, please, pay attention to this bug. Thanks.

only happens sometimes to me. Just tryed and it did rotate well

Guest vNa5h
the SRS panel is awesome!

Had to tweak it a bit for my taste, but by far this is the best audio I've had with my phone. :)

But audio volume is a bit low compared to DSP

Guest Droopy_be

After using 6.5.2 one day, the clock was not updated in the lock screen! when I unlock, the time is right, if I lock my droid, the time was not updated.

After reboot all works fine.

Guest extext

If this ROM support Adobe Flash ?

Currently I'm trying to run this flash animation in the browser, but it is not ....

:blink:

Edited by extext

Guest Loren82

I fear no Flash for our roms ICS, and I had the rom since hung up today and only at the end I had a problem that could be related to the GPU, the system became slow, very slow, as when the GPU computer reaches a temperature extreme, the rest for a few moments only had a problem with that fix Instagram restarting the application, perfect synchronization, perfect sound, no problems with data or calls, well everything, including notice an increase in speed wifi to connect, but I think the power should be reduced (if possible) because it grabs the lines with more coverage, but the battery of mobile notice it too, very good job to all you carry ICS for the Blade. :D

Guest grzegi

If this ROM support Adobe Flash ?

Currently I'm trying to run this flash animation in the browser, but it is not ....

:blink:

Technically, ARM v6 doesn't support Flash. If you really want to use it, search for some ported version (I heard about flash port for ARMv6 devices, which are working on GB 2.x, but I don't know, what is the situation on ICS)...

Guest urtencio

takes about 20 min to find the network in Portugal, I tested with Vodafone, TMN and Optimus ... and delay time is the same.

Is it normal?

Guest d_borghi

i've just installed 6.5.2 without wipe, just after remove dalvik cache. then i installed srs patch. after the first reboot, to pin request screen i obtain an error ui system and rom manager, after that all my old apps installed seem disappea.

i tried a reboot but nothing changes: same errors.

i now return to 6.5

db

Guest djikela

Burstlam, excellent job. I tried several ICS roms, but your is best. I have problem on 6.5 with back up and restore app. When I want to back up my data, I can check only first four (contacts, messages, call log and browser bookmark), but not the other five (calendars, system settings, alarm clock, notepad and home settings).

Edit: also, when I want to back up apps, tells me must have root access.... My phone is rooted

Edit 2: Yesterday I saw that it's ZTE's app :-)

Edited by djikela

Guest Bods11

try fixing permissions on CloworkMod. It worked with me.

Thanks it worked. But now i get "Process system is not responding." everytime i reboot. Any solution?. Also i get an occasional "Unfortunately, system ui has stopped." anybody experienced this? However it does'nt seem to affect ui experience though.

Thanks!

Guest d_borghi

waiting a minute!

with 6.5.2 (installedafter a full wip to be secure) my bluetooth doesn't start to work.

it's important for me ,' because since 6.5 bt worked right.

wich differences are ther between 6.5 and 6.5.2 on bt manage?

this would solve my problem with other rom (coldfusionx aosptommy) where i can't use bt.

thank all

db