[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest d_borghi

i.ve just installed 6.5.2 (after a full wipe, data,partitione system,dalvik), then srs patch, then airplane patch, then gapps on the first page (fix calendar sync) reboot... and bt doesn't want to start.

i'm gonna be crazy

Guest jeddy1

i.ve just installed 6.5.2 (after a full wipe, data,partitione system,dalvik), then srs patch, then airplane patch, then gapps on the first page (fix calendar sync) reboot... and bt doesn't want to start.

i'm gonna be crazy

hmm why do you install airplanemode patch ??

Guest d_borghi

airplanemode patch? because i think it must be installed, it's a fix :)

then i solved: you're right. by gapps 29042012 both coldfusionx than aokpremix works well.

thank you very very much!!!!!

bye

Guest KRoman47

@d_borghi: Read changelog first, airplane mode fix is from 23 Apr, likely it will be in further releases. ;)

RC 5.9

- Kernel Change : include airplane mode fix

Guest d_borghi

@d_borghi: Read changelog first, airplane mode fix is from 23 Apr, likely it will be in further releases. ;)

RC 5.9

- Kernel Change : include airplane mode fix

ok, thank you, there i were wrong. but my problem was by version of gapps.

tnx

bye

Edited by d_borghi

Guest hankhandsome

nice rom, is there a way to force 3g like in the original coldfusionx?

yes, use the toggles in the status bar - works like a charm

Guest Stevenb555

I have the same problem. If I boot with 3g on ther is no problem, if turn it off and I wait for a while then I can't turn it back on. (or need to reboot back again)

btw, nice rom. thanks

Guest Droopy_be

any way to remove softbuttons in the latest build? i went into rom control in the AOKP settings and under navbar there isnt a section to enable/disable the navbar

You can enable/disable "soft button" via the power button (must be activated in the Rom Control settings

Guest Cata_Simi

Highly unlikely either will ever work. Especially the Flash support

do you really belive that hw video decoding will never work ? and how about FM radio

Guest tilal6991

do you really belive that hw video decoding will never work ? and how about FM radio

No and not until any devs care.

Guest ufizo

works fine for me - when i turn 2G off it becomes 3G

No, that is not necessary.

The toggle is (Force 2G only) <=> (Auto 2G/3G)

so when you turn it off, it selects 3G automatically for you, but for some people like me, we get 2G in the auto mode.

Therefore we need a option to "Force 3G only" , and it is available in CFX.

Guest zeelog

Thanks it worked. But now i get "Process system is not responding." everytime i reboot. Any solution?. Also i get an occasional "Unfortunately, system ui has stopped." anybody experienced this? However it does'nt seem to affect ui experience though.

Thanks!

same here, on every reboot "process system is not responding" - wait/close - not affecting ui experience at all. fix permissions does not seem to sort out the problem. also when i select a live wallpaper, it will disappear on every reboot and the default wallpaper re-appears, otherwise no major issues..

Guest axebarauna
This morning, blank message in GMAIL and Facebook.

Killing facebook app in process and gmail works fine.

I've got this issue from early builds. That's why I go back to cm7, in cfx I've got the same