[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest Aetos

Burstslam i am using your custom ROM in my Dell XCD35 for quite a while... These ICS are definitely the best available ROM right now as i tried out other ROM s too... Thanks for the product

Anyway can we expect GPS to be fixed soon?? Don't care about panorama mode or FM

Guest thewild
Anyway can we expect GPS to be fixed soon?? Don't care about panorama mode or FM

What's wrong with the GPS ? I just tried and got a GPS fix.

Guest vokzal33

dont work stok kamera recording video prev

camera in burtslam rom ,REC in mp4 format!!

and in 2.3.7 cm7 camera REC m4v format !!!

maibe for stok player Codek problem ???

sorry my english :wacko:

Guest d_borghi

hi all,

i install 6.6.2 after a full wipe.

all works fine, and thank you all for your great work.

now, i maked a test: backup the rom by clockworkmod, full wipe, restore the rom bye clockworkmod: all works well, but calendar doesn't sync.

then the problem is it; if i cannot make a nandroid backup, beacuse i will lost the calendar sync, it's a mistake!!!

any solution?

tnx

db

Guest Aetos

What's wrong with the GPS ? I just tried and got a GPS fix.

mine wasn't working. I was using mobile networks to track my location. Anyways i hope USB tethering starts working without 3rd party and barcode scanner get fixed as it is working with COLDFUSION rom by tital

Guest Droopy_be

RC 6.6.2fix

Today, one reboot when I try to read a SMS in the notification area (BT and WIFI activated). BT connected in my car. :( (after one day)

Not yet blank screen in gmail during this day.

But no owner info in the lockscreen.

My screen rotate to 180° and this option isn't activated

Guest .Xam

If you rotate your phone in landscape mode, you have more space to type your address, (more space on the text field).

See screenshot attached

But it's still a little bug :)

My screen rotate to 180° and this option isn't activated

Try to activate and than deactivate it, this helped at my phone

Edited by .Xam

Guest Droopy_be

But it's still a little bug :)

Try to activate and than deactivate it, this helped at my phone

Thx .Xam, it works :D

Same for weather option in notification area (change option and re-select notification area)

Edited by Droopy_be

Guest theonlyzby

I encounter a bug with this specific version (6.6.2 Fixed): when on a call, paired with my car using Bluetooth, the pairing is broken! (upto 6.5.3 all was OK)

I can reconnect, but after a while (1 min?), again... unpaired!!!

Edited by theonlyzby

Guest Droopy_be

Another reboot today when I push the power button to see the unlock screen !

Question about weather tools:

Weather tools is always in english (in the screen lock and notification area). Is it possible to have the translation (french for me)? (My droid is configured in french)

Remark: all sms are lost after reboot !

Edited by Droopy_be

Guest emajar

Hi Burstlam 6.6.2(fixed) when rotate phone from landscape to portrait while video is playing phone freezes.(sytem UI stopped working error)and have to pullout bat.. Is someone else having same problem?(3)times now

Guest thewild

a bug or a feature? i noticed even screen locked, the status bar can be pulldown, may cause miswork.

Feature.

I love it personnaly. With notification area switches, you can for example turn bluetooth/gps/sound on or off without unlocking your phone.

Guest rabaip

Hi Burstlam 6.6.2(fixed) when rotate phone from landscape to portrait while video is playing phone freezes.(sytem UI stopped working error)and have to pullout bat.. Is someone else having same problem?(3)times now

I think that's an AOKP problem. They had a new update a few days ago and the changelog mentions some fixes to bugs related to rotation.

http://aokp.co/index.php/news

Edit: Nope, sorry. No mention of that in the newest changelog. Dunno where I read it then...

Edited by rabaip

Guest Droopy_be

Today new reboot after received some SMS (bug?, this is not the first time) wifi and BT activated, but BT was not paired.

Guest gunapriyan

Can you tell me the step by step procedures to disable the softkey (Nav Bar) ? (First post is not understood. Sorry....)

Guest Droopy_be

Can you tell me the step by step procedures to disable the softkey (Nav Bar) ? (First post is not understood. Sorry....)

2 options:

- Parameters - ROM Control - Navigation bar - Navigation bar heigh (bottom option) : set to 0

Or

- Parameters - ROM Control - Show navigation bar toggle : enable

- After you can activate or deactivate via the power button

Edited by Droopy_be

Guest thanhlonely

I have problem when istalling this rom (6.6.2 fix). After I finished flashing, I restarted phone but it seem to hangout at cyanogen picture. I waited for 15 minutes but still stuck there.

Anyone got experience with the same problem?

Guest thanhlonely

I have problem when istalling this rom (6.6.2 fix). After I finished flashing, I restarted phone but it seem to hangout at cyanogen picture. I waited for 15 minutes but still stuck there.

Anyone got experience with the same problem?

After reflash ROM, my phone can boot normally

Guest Droopy_be

I have problem with my battery level, after one night the level was only 98%, after a reboot the battery level shows only 16%!! (16% seems 100% because after 2 hours, the level is always 16%)

What can I do?