[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest thewild

Edit: first bug, but not from the rom ;p Apollo won't stop: even with manual killing, it just reopens (the icon and notification are back): is this a bug or a feature? Never noticed this behaviour before...

Downlaod complete, but haven't tried to flash it yet.

I've read the automatic translation of the changelog, and about apollo it was mentionning a fix in album art. Does this mean that it finally reads the album art stored in the headers or in the folder rather than always downloading from the internet ?

Guest jpdoliveira

6.6.4 is not multi language dam. :P. But well... a lot faster. And easy to conect to low signal wireless. Just yesterday at the biblio here i couldnt and now juat fine

Downlaod complete, but haven't tried to flash it yet.

I've read the automatic translation of the changelog, and about apollo it was mentionning a fix in album art. Does this mean that it finally reads the album art stored in the headers or in the folder rather than always downloading from the internet ?

It doesn't read from the folder for what I could see, but displays a default image "Apollo - Illuminate your music".

My firewall doesn't allow connexion via Apollo, so I can't say for sure it doesn't try and download the album arts at startup; my firewall log doesn't mention any connexion attempt, though, which is a good sign.

Guest thewild

It doesn't read from the folder for what I could see, but displays a default image "Apollo - Illuminate your music".

My firewall doesn't allow connexion via Apollo, so I can't say for sure it doesn't try and download the album arts at startup; my firewall log doesn't mention any connexion attempt, though, which is a good sign.

OK, gotta give it a try then.

Guest Conan Troutman

hey folks!

my display doesn't work properly on phone calls anymore. it turns black (not every time, but more often than not) and doesn't react in any way. on incoming calls it's i could live with it, but on outgoing calls i just can't hang up, have to take the battery out. sucks quite a bit...

any ideas?

i'm using the 6.6.3 build, the kernel version is 2.6.35.7 -perf+

hey folks!

my display doesn't work properly on phone calls anymore. it turns black (not every time, but more often than not) and doesn't react in any way. on incoming calls it's i could live with it, but on outgoing calls i just can't hang up, have to take the battery out. sucks quite a bit...

any ideas?

i'm using the 6.6.3 build, the kernel version is 2.6.35.7 -perf+

Hi

I don't have this issue.

Did you try and calibrate your proximity sensor (system settings > device options > calibrate proximity sensor)?

Guest The Guvnor

Odd. Updated to new version, seems my google account has disappeared. Got the gapps on the phone, icons showing, just they don't open. Gonna re-flash gapps again. Hope it will fix....I have faith :D

**Update**

Yep....fixed.

Edited by The Guvnor

Guest ufizo

Change log

RC 6.6.4

- Kernel : fixed to compile with Linaro GCC 4.7 toolchain.

- Compile with Linaro GCC 4.7 toolchain, more fixes is coming (more fixes from the linaro aosp should be coming)

Skiping this release would wait for the next...

Yeah, exciting times :)

Guest screaminbrod

foursquare is not allowing me to login via mobile internet and wifi. it is stuck in the logging in notification window. i have tried logging in to foursquare using a different phone and it shows that i have the correct username and password.

help. :)

Guest burstlam

foursquare is not allowing me to login via mobile internet and wifi. it is stuck in the logging in notification window. i have tried logging in to foursquare using a different phone and it shows that i have the correct username and password.

help.

this is an upstream issue caused by recent update with CM's code. it seems to me like that program need to log in with location info like foursquare and instagram is broken with this release. Working on it right now but no quick fix to it, u need to rolled back the previous version if u can't live without these programs.

Guest screaminbrod

this is an upstream issue caused by recent update with CM's code. it seems to me like that program need to log in with location info like foursquare and instagram is broken with this release. Working on it right now but no quick fix to it, u need to rolled back the previous version if u can't live without these programs.

Thanks for the info and help. You're the best.

Guest thmnss

Someone noticed that sometimes the notifications do not appear? Not appear in the notifications bar and it looks like not playing the notification sound ... but there is a notification mms.apk? In the previous version had the same problem ... sorry for the bad english.

Guest Hayden3430

Someone noticed that sometimes the notifications do not appear? Not appear in the notifications bar and it looks like not playing the notification sound ... but there is a notification mms.apk? In the previous version had the same problem ... sorry for the bad english.

i also have been having this problem, i was going to report it but wasn't sure wherever it was just the theme i was using. I had the same problem when using CFX.

Guest Droopy_be

Hello,

I have installed 6.6.4 from scratch, and during install, I have this message :

Installing Extras ...

Not enough space for extras. Skipping ...

Guest Mtman1

Its probably showing up because you haven't got enough system space. Use a tpt and flash a tpt with a bigger system partition. Anyway, the extras are useless, a few extra ringtones, wallpapers etc.

Guest Droopy_be

Its probably showing up because you haven't got enough system space. Use a tpt and flash a tpt with a bigger system partition. Anyway, the extras are useless, a few extra ringtones, wallpapers etc.

The size of my system partition is 180mb. (the recommandation is 160mb).

What is the right partition size? 200, 220 mb?

Camera doesn't work for me in the new version (6.6.4). When I open the camera app the screen goes black and that's it. My device is frozen, I can't do anything. I have to remove the battery and turn on the phone again :) I did a full wipe before install. BTW, camera worked for me in the prev. version (6.6.2 fixed).

And some 3rd party apps often give me empty screens. Just plain white screen, without any content (like facebook, non-stock browsers)

Guest paulocostavct

I've got 220 mb data partition and the extras skipped installation too. And every time I reboot the internet data connection always turn on. is it a bug or a feature?