[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guys why is some text still in chinese even after editing build.prop to

ro.product.locale.language=en

ro.product.locale.region=US

Try morelocale2 it should be good. After this I have only default file manager with some chinese.

Guest mitchde

i am happy with 6.6.9 (multilingual) since 3 weeks. Before some major updates (camera mostly) follow we didnt really need an prebeta multi 6.7.x.

Guest vNa5h

Try morelocale2 it should be good. After this I have only default file manager with some chinese.

what the heck is that

are u talking about this

https://play.google....orelocale&hl=en

then it does the same thing as replacing

ro.product.locale.language=

ro.product.locale.region=

with en and US after selecting english

i use nova..launcher

which still has Chinese letters even after changing it

besides root explorer has it too..i dont use it anyway

Edited by vNa5h

Guest KindredPhantom

A bit of a random request, but does anyone have a link to the moon wallpaper that is set after installing the rom? The one on mine disappeared not long after flashing.

Guest Vivek S Panicker

I have installed this version in my Idea Blade and found it is very stable than any other ICS ROMs. I faced a lag in appearing keyboard on other ICS ROMs however this problem is not with this ROM. Read more on it.

http://wp.me/p16JqN-2u

Guest KindredPhantom

disappear

woah whole stole it :P

extract it from framework-res.apk

Thanks. I think it got overwritten when Google offered to restore a backup of my phone.

Guest mitchde

Thanks burstlam to update also the ICS 4.0.4 branch for Blade.

I know the devs work hard with the 4.1 branch. But for daily usage (i use it since 3 weeks - no probs at all!) 4.0.4 is already good and some small updates for it are great!

Thanks Burstlam for update. Everything works fine .. But when I try to flash SRS Patch boot animation disappear and then it stuck on Android is upgrading Starting Application... even with clean install I experience this prob.

Please look into it.

Thanks in advance.

Guest burstlam

Thanks Burstlam for update. Everything works fine .. But when I try to flash SRS Patch boot animation disappear and then it stuck on Android is upgrading Starting Application... even with clean install I experience this prob.

Please look into it.

Thanks in advance.

fixed for RC 6.8.0 , pls checkout the 1st thread

fixed for RC 6.8.0 , pls checkout the 1st thread

Flashed it. Works fine.

Thanks for the quick response.

One more thing, is it possible to have both DSP Manager and SRS panel, so we can switch in between them.

Thanks

hey burstlam can you..port paranoid andriod too since its source code is released now...

it would be better since it would be three in one rom then

Guest Droopy_be

CM10 is better than CM9-6.8, too many force kill apps, some apps isn't working with 6.8, sometimes the 6.8 freeze, not good for day to day use.

CM10 is better than CM9-6.8, too many force kill apps, some apps isn't working with 6.8, sometimes the 6.8 freeze, not good for day to day use.

yeah but the camera isnt working in cm10

dealbreaker for some ppl like me

Edited by vNa5h

Guest jpdoliveira

If thats happening is because your install was bad. It works perfect here. Try do a Format system, format cache, wipe dalvik install. I didnt get any fc from instalation to now.

Guest Droopy_be

I test always from scratch (Erase all), with a 180MB partition (not enough for this rom, because the extra can't be installed). But 220MB is to big and I don't have enough space for my apps.

Guest targetbsp

I also find CM10 much better than 9. I seem able to break 9 in all sorts of weird and wonderful ways at random. And I've re-installed it many times. :)

I also find CM10 much better than 9. I seem able to break 9 in all sorts of weird and wonderful ways at random. And I've re-installed it many times. :)

Could you link the CM10?