[ROM] MIUI PatchRom RC2

Guest equiliym

Guest kiran-reddy

bro. after flashing RC2.5 ..miui throughing error: acore.process not responding something like that in PHONE.apk.. bro. plzz port MIUI v4. :)

Edited by kiran-reddy

Guest equiliym

yeah obviously full wipe is needed with this update due to changed values, they mess with old cache the app has made thus FCing.. might make a fresh rom if people keep having a hard time..

also i cant port v4 because we dont have a working android 4.x build for racer.. tho i can give you v4 theme, buggy but it makes it look like v4 somewhat

Guest Rahulsingh190

Equiliym ....can u make miui v4 look a like...with all features of miui v4 ...but based on cm7...like miui v4 maybe having different status bar & settings & other stuffs....so can u make a. Rom with all this things..

Guest equiliym

um.. nope, i can only build what micode has released.. as for v4 looks, just download a theme from here and apply it via theme manager on miui.. skip lockscreen tho, its hdpi

edit: also, if you cant manage with full wipe data/cache for update 2.5 do tell, ill make a clear rom with all patches and fixes

Edited by equiliym

Guest GuyOverThere

Hey equiliym, I've a question if I may, you said that we should uncheck lockscreen while applying themes because they're all hdpi, does this mean one can't use lockscreen at all or should I just disable it -> apply theme -> enable lockscreen again?

Thanks ;)

Guest equiliym

Hey equiliym, I've a question if I may, you said that we should uncheck lockscreen while applying themes because they're all hdpi, does this mean one can't use lockscreen at all or should I just disable it -> apply theme -> enable lockscreen again?

Thanks ;)

just disable lockscreen when applying theme, stock lockscreen will stay then.. if you want to apply different lockscreen, you can download ldpi lockscreens from 2nd post and unpack it to /sdcard/miui/themes, after that just open theme manager>customize>lockscreen and apply a ldpi one that wont break your screen

Guest GuyOverThere

just disable lockscreen when applying theme, stock lockscreen will stay then.. if you want to apply different lockscreen, you can download ldpi lockscreens from 2nd post and unpack it to /sdcard/miui/themes, after that just open theme manager>customize>lockscreen and apply a ldpi one that wont break your screen

ahh got it, thanks!

hey! equillym........................... i am in a great trouble.My soft keys are not working when i press on it but the softkeys works when i press it little downwared.It seems that my screen & hot keys will move downward .Bro my keyboard will also disturbed when i press erase button in keyboard it will type (m) & when i press spacebar key it type (B).I know this thing seems to be weired but it happens.Bro i tred many roms and many kernals but nothing will help me.I think that u can understood me & help me.Now i am using ur rom sense 2.1 and still I face that problem in this rom also.Help me bro....................help me .......i am in a trouble.I am using recovey 4.0.1.4 which is touch version and also tried 2.5.1.8 but nothing will help me.

Edited by Dabbu

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arucarde

Hi, very god ROM, congratilations.

hey! equillym........................... i am in a great trouble.My soft keys are not working when i press on it but the softkeys works when i press it little downwared.It seems that my screen & hot keys will move downward .Bro my keyboard will also disturbed when i press erase button in keyboard it will type (m) & when i press spacebar key it type ( B).I know this thing seems to be weired but it happens.Bro i tred many roms and many kernals but nothing will help me.I think that u can understood me & help me.Now i am using ur rom sense 2.1 and still I face that problem in this rom also.Help me bro....................help me .......i am in a trouble.I am using recovey 4.0.1.4 which is touch version and also tried 2.5.1.8 but nothing will help me.

But well I´m having just the same issue but mutch worse!

Is this something from the ROM or phone damaged?

Guest Rahulsingh190
can any body provide me the digitizer of zte racer.In my counry it is not available
did u try searching eBay ....I remember I saw one on the website....

Guest Rahulsingh190

Miui is the best rom ....it's sooooooo..........goooood every time I use any of the miui app it has even more functions what I expect It to have this has impressed me even more....but even if make small changes everything starts force closing & performance is also not good...

Guest Rahulsingh190
i've been using miui for 6 months without any problems.. what kind of changes makes your apps fc?
what I did was..I just made a cwm backup & restored it...& everything started force closing....

Guest equiliym

did you restore full backup or just some parts? did you put your backup on pc and back on sd? thats an odd case there.. i make a backup when testing a new rom and restore afterwards, everything works as it should

Guest Rahulsingh190

I just made full backup of miui RC 2.5 & rebooted into the rom to apply a theme which created problems & made my phone unbootable so I made backup ....I applied the theme ...phone got unbootable so again I rebooted into recovery & again wiped my phone fully & I restored the full backup...after that I started getting FCs....

Guest equiliym

I just made full backup of miui RC 2.5 & rebooted into the rom to apply a theme which created problems & made my phone unbootable so I made backup ....I applied the theme ...phone got unbootable so again I rebooted into recovery & again wiped my phone fully & I restored the full backup...after that I started getting FCs....

miui theme made your phone unbootable? the hell? what kind of theme is that 0o