Protective cases

Guest teacake

Guest dbaseii

Just received my Nillkin soft case. Little bit disappointed though. I can see the silver edging at the botton just below the menu button and it generally makes the phone chunkier

It took a while to get delvered as it came from Singapore. Oh well its was only £6.99.

I can post pics if anyone is interested

As an update I found that the volume control buttons were a bit difficult to use.

Do these protectors cause degradation with the gps signal? I Might be wrong but it seemed to have difficulty getting a lock on.

Guest toge64

As an update I found that the volume control buttons were a bit difficult to use.

Do these protectors cause degradation with the gps signal? I Might be wrong but it seemed to have difficulty getting a lock on.

Pictures?

Also has anyone got their case from Singapore yet?

Guest dbaseii

I cannot seem to upload pictures of the cover

Guest Christian Edwards

Too late for me, the Wife dropped it and smashed the screen.

I can't find any replacements screens on eBay yet (and ideas appreciated).

One thing I would add to help with screen protector fitting, stand in the shower cubicle.

The moisture in the air keeps the dust down.

I'm a right clumsy oaf and I got one on clean standing in the shower.

Before someone asks no you don't have the shower turned on!

Guest FrankieADZ

Too late for me, the Wife dropped it and smashed the screen.

I can't find any replacements screens on eBay yet (and ideas appreciated).

One thing I would add to help with screen protector fitting, stand in the shower cubicle.

The moisture in the air keeps the dust down.

I'm a right clumsy oaf and I got one on clean standing in the shower.

Before someone asks no you don't have the shower turned on!

u have to be naked too? :ph34r:

might help in reducing dust etc lol

Guest RussellS

imo the best screen protectors atm are these ones:http://www.ebay.co.u...49#ht_937wt_952

i know there not the cheapest but there certainly the easiest 1 to put on I've found.

I've got these now and I agree that they are very good. They are the normal three film type and much easier to apply and are a perfect fit as well.

Guest feckineejit

Ordered a case from this guy on the 5th May, he took payment straight away, only today (2 weeks later) i get an email saying item has been dispatched this morning. http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1439.l2649 if your in a hurry i wouldn't use him, i sent him an email to complain about his service and that i wouldn't be buying from him again.

Guest toge64
Ordered a case from this guy on the 5th May, he took payment straight away, only today (2 weeks later) i get an email saying item has been dispatched this morning. http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1439.l2649 if your in a hurry i wouldn't use him, i sent him an email to complain about his service and that i wouldn't be buying from him again.

He says he dispatches without marking it sent

Guest feckineejit

He says he dispatches without marking it sent

He has marked it as dispatched in my ebay account today 19th May, just found out hes in austraila and the item is in Singapore, so i'm guessing hes buying them from singapore them selling them himself

Guest RussellS

Did you check his feedback before you bought it. He has 20 negative feedback comments in the last month with some reporting similar to what you have described.

Edited by RussellS

Guest feckineejit

Unfortunately I didn't check, usually do tho, :( I reckon it will still turn up but will probably have to wait another few weeks :(

Guest toge64

He has marked it as dispatched in my ebay account today 19th May, just found out hes in austraila and the item is in Singapore, so i'm guessing hes buying them from singapore them selling them himself

if that is true, what a arse for lying to his customers :(

Guest FrownBreaker

Pictures?

Also has anyone got their case from Singapore yet?

No just a dispatched message a week after I ordered :(

Guest FrankieADZ

i ordered a white case from this seller when I got my phone a couple a weeks back & it just came.

same as the one I got from that lilamfashions/Timeblast a week or some ago. if you dont mind waiting a couple a weeks then its worth it.

Guest feckineejit

My cover came from singapore today and im well happy with it, can see silver around the edge but thats no biggie, also see the white by the usb connection and a bit by the jack socket, but all in all i'm pleased with it. if i can i will try get some pics up later :)

Front View can see the silver down the sides.

http://img6.imagesha...00106000205.jpg

Back View

http://img6.imagesha...00106000229.jpg

USB Socket

http://img269.images...00106000336.jpg

Images taken with my SF :)

Edited by feckineejit

Guest toge64

My cover came from singapore today and im well happy with it, can see silver around the edge but thats no biggie, also see the white by the usb connection and a bit by the jack socket, but all in all i'm pleased with it. if i can i will try get some pics up later :)

Glad to see you got yours, hope mine gets here tomorrow! pics please yes yes :)

Edited by toge64

Guest feckineejit

Glad to see you got yours, hope mine gets here tomorrow! pics please yes yes :)

Images on my last post now, best i can get. :)

Guest feckineejit

does it add much to the thickness? also how grippy is it?

Does add a bit to the thickness but it seems fine to me to be honest, and no problems with the grip, not worried about taking it out of my pocket now, maybe its just me but i cant find a problem with it :) I got used to using neoprean cases for my san fran and G300, but i do really like the feel off this case.

Edited by feckineejit

Guest toge64

still nothing from the seller from my postie, not pleased at all :(

how long did yours take again feckineejit? from date ordered to arrival?

Guest feckineejit

still nothing from the seller from my postie, not pleased at all :(

how long did yours take again feckineejit? from date ordered to arrival?

ordered on the 5th May and it arrived 21st May, he marked it as despatched on the 19th May.

Guest toge64

ordered mine on the 6th, he said he dispatched on the 12th, still bugger all today!

perhaps the irish customs office work a lot faster than the UK ones :s

Edited by toge64