hdmi port

dual core 1ghz

8.0mp rear camera

3.0mp frot camera

1GB RAM

2050mAh battery (masive battery)

$199.99 or £128.98

http://www.chinastor...hd-screen.html#

post-913969-0-92000000-1344528063_thumb.

video

[media=]

seems like a good phone at the price but do you reckon it will have a lot of developers? phones that you can buy in the uk or us usually have a lot of developers for custom roms etc

Guest Sebastian404

seems like a good phone at the price but do you reckon it will have a lot of developers? phones that you can buy in the uk or us usually have a lot of developers for custom roms etc

Thats a moot point really, as 'westerners' we only see whats going on in the Western World, we have no real desire to go seek out information about devices that are not sold 'locally'

ZTE have put out a few devices in limited markets.. their tablet range for example, they have a lot of different tablets that are quite widely used. and apart from the V9 that made it to Australia (and I think Sweden) we never hear about them here... but there is still quite an active development community going on. I've have questions from guys wanting help to port CWMR to them.

Im sure it wont have the same number of people developing for it as say the N7, but there will be some sort of community for it..

and hell, if you like the device, why not buy one and start your own community for it!

Guest trueno2k

Just found the Chinese version of the ZTE Grand X going for 205.99 US$ ( roughly 131£ ) from this site etotalk.com, link to the device http://www.etotalk.com/zte-grand-x-v970-3g-wcdma-android40-dual-core-10ghz-dual-sim-43qhd-notification-led_p3164.html...

Also, am I right to assume the WCDMA is compatible for the UK or is it just still GSM only here?...

Guest LucasRobert

Woah...

I'm liking the look of this one --> http://techideki.com...3-specs-review/ As soon as they get replacement screens ( from what people are saying the company isn't happy with the current ones they had a contract with ) will be a great competition for other 720 HD screen smartphones!... I might even be tempted to get one as well :P

Nice battery

Guest hugobosslives

I'm liking the look of this one --> http://techideki.com...3-specs-review/ As soon as they get replacement screens ( from what people are saying the company isn't happy with the current ones they had a contract with ) will be a great competition for other 720 HD screen smartphones!... I might even be tempted to get one as well :P

I like.

A couple of things tho:

Is that cpu/gpu combo anygood. Am not familiar with that SoC.

Also in case anyone missed it the device lacks "n" wifi tho "g" should suffice if you are used to the skate.

Apart from that. Looks sexy :D Where do I buy?

Guest trueno2k

It's not out yet as some website has mentioned that the company has become unhappy with the current quality of screens they were going to use in these devices and so have delayed manufacturing to find a different supplier with better quality screens, so it could be a while longer!... I'm sure that it will support WiFi 802.11n, I just think the company might have misprinted the specs initially, and so all other sites have just copied & pasted from that source, or I could be completely wrong and the device doesn't support WiFi 802.11n!... :P But, it's not a big deal for me as I mostly use my 3G mobile network connection anyways...