MCR - MoDaCo.one for the HTC One X Tegra 3 (Sense + Vanilla) - NEW: more Vanilla, TeamViewer QS + more

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest raph santerre

Did you include the sqlite or Franco kernel options? If so, try excluding those.

P

Franco kernel : no

sqlite : I don't think so but I'm not sure

In attachment, my kitchen options

options.txt

Guest EddyOS

Morning Paul,

Apparently the code for the old 'Quick Settings' in the notification area is in this ROM but HTC chose not to activate it. Others on XDA have done so so was wondering if it's something you can take a look at? I don't use them often but it's nice to have :)

Edited by EddyOS

Guest PaulOBrien
Morning Paul,

Apparently the code for the old 'Quick Settings' in the notification area is in this ROM but HTC chose not to activate it. Others on XDA have done so so was wondering if it's something you can take a look at? I don't use them often but it's nice to have :)

Interesting, I'll check it out.

P

Guest raph santerre

Which boot.img are we meant to use? There's a 2MB one in the root of the ZIP and another in /system/mcr

fastboot : the boot.img from the root of the ZIP

I've flashed the prebaked ir4-vanilla : works fine

Guest EddyOS

Funnily enough, the one on the root of the ZIP file is too small in the kitchen ROMs (or was this morning). I manually flashed the one in /system/mcr and it worked fine!

Edited by EddyOS

Guest gadgetshop

Yes!

P

I get bootloop after flashing, I'll try again when I get a chance. I did have trouble getting into fastboot at first so maybe something to do with that

Guest EddyOS

If you're bootlooping once you get to the initial lockscreen then manually flash the larger boot.img in /system/mcr via fastboot and see how you get on - worked for me :D

Guest gadgetshop

If you're bootlooping once you get to the initial lockscreen then manually flash the larger boot.img in /system/mcr via fastboot and see how you get on - worked for me :D

cheers will try when get a chance

worked a treat all up running

Edited by gadgetshop

Guest raph santerre

Fixed this now, both boot images should be the same.

P

it seems it's still not the case for kitchen at 21h16 : 140812-2116-Ir4-modacocustomrom-endeavor-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-be9b7023ea16bbef0ae8687786e30bc0

boot.img at the root is still 2 928 640 bytes

Guest raph santerre

worked for me too

thanks

Guest PaulOBrien

it seems it's still not the case for kitchen at 21h16 : 140812-2116-Ir4-modacocustomrom-endeavor-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-be9b7023ea16bbef0ae8687786e30bc0

boot.img at the root is still 2 928 640 bytes

Fixed.

Also fixed, missing Google Wallet. :)

P

Guest elaget

I'm having the same problem with bootlooping. Trying to flash boot.img using the command "./fastboot-mac flash boot /system/mcr/boot.img" but it's unable to load the .img file. What am I doing wrong here?

Edit: Using the kitchen...

Edited by elaget

Guest PaulOBrien

I'm having the same problem with bootlooping. Trying to flash boot.img using the command "./fastboot-mac flash boot /system/mcr/boot.img" but it's unable to load the .img file. What am I doing wrong here?

Edit: Using the kitchen...

Extract the boot image from the zip on your pc and use the filename boot.img without a path in fastboot.

P

Guest elaget

Hmm, seems like all cities from the HTC Weather and Clock applications are gone.. I can't add cities to the weather app (only remove the default ones) nor to the world clock. Any ideas?

Guest PaulOBrien

Hmm, seems like all cities from the HTC Weather and Clock applications are gone.. I can't add cities to the weather app (only remove the default ones) nor to the world clock. Any ideas?

Weird, same here. I'll look into it!

P

Guest maini85

TeamViewer QuickSupport is now in the kitchen! :)

P

Hey Paul,

is it possible to share the apk so that we could also use it on other roms?

Thanks for your awesome work!